Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gawker

Went to D&B's with my family.

Conservative Citizen

Well....last year I had a Calc 2 class at 8PM on my birthday. That was a great way to celebrate! >>

This year I'm hoping to go to Busch Gardens with some friends. Two of my friends have a birthday within a week of mine; we might have a get together for all of us like we did for our 18th birthday.

Bashful Shapeshifter

Happy Birthday! : )
My last birthday I went to a friends house and we got drunk... I actually can't remember if we were at her house or someone else's.
Then when I got home the next day my mom made me the most beautiful cake I have ever had and some family came over and I packed to go on a road trip to see my boyfriend :3

This birthday I hope to do something fun...maybe get that piercing I've been wanting since forever ago.

Tipsy Codger

Last one: I don't recall, but I think it had something to do with nothing.

This one is still a ways off (September), but I'm thinking I'll just shoot myself. That's the general mood tonight, baby! Time to throw back some booze.

Mega Glitch

Well... Today I took a quiz, a test, and had a lab until 9 PM. I bought some gummy candies as well.

Familiar Fatcat

My last birthday...

huuuuuhhhh -- went to buy a book. Then slept all day.

Dats 'bout it. rofl
Went to the beach and drank with a couple of friends and my boyfriend.
last one- hung with my family during the day and partied with my friends during the night
next one- party harder and maybe do some weed

Timid Bookworm

My boyfriend took me to lunch and then I spent the evening hanging out with my mom and my grandparents. That's usually how my birthdays go. I like it.
On my actual birthday I had to go do two touring children's plays in the morning, and then the outreach director took us out for dinner at a sushi place. Then I had to do some paperwork for my boss after that, which was lame. If memory serves, I was so exhausted I basically spend the evening in bed just resting. My boyfriend had to work anyway. We went a spent the day doing something fun shortly after though, because his birthday is a week before my birthday, and our anniversary is two days before that.

Sparkly Vampire

Happy Birthday!
My last birthday (18 ) my family and I went to my favorite restaurant for dinner then went home for icecream cake. O:
I imagine that's what I'll be doing next birthday aswell.

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
I took the day off work and went to the city. I'll do the same thing this year. ******** you, work.

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

When it turned midnight, I was at the party for the Sin City Bad Girls models.
Throughout the day I watched my favorite movies with my husband and had Birthday Cake Oreos.
For dinner I went to a nice Japanese restaurant with my mom.

Junior Tycoon

Dead Sea Scrolls? Nice! and happy birthday C:

Last year, I was planning on going out with my roommate and her friend, who shares my birthday. My family surprised me by showing up at my apartment with balloons and cake ^^ We went out and had a nice dinner. At the end of the week, Mom and a friend of hers took me out for food and a drink. C:
Dunno what I'll do this year, though. Wanted to go to Disneyland but they've upped the prices. Again. D;

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I can't really remember. I do know that I got my way all of the day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff