Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I went to the zoo. My birthday was recently, and for once the weather had gotten above 40F. It was almost 70F!!!! Of course I wanted to go somewhere outside!
My next one will be my 21st birthday, naturally I'm going to be that typical 21 year old and go out to a bar or something.

Laid in my bed and cried all day. Ate a lot of junk food. Watched sad movies.

Lunatic

Visited my home town, went to the boardwalk, went to the beach, stayed at my Aunt's beach home.

Vicious Reveler

Last birthday I played pool with friends, and then we went to a Mongolian barbecue place... it was a nice night.

Next birthday I don't know, I don't really plan that stuff in advance.

King Cutie-Pie

x
            Hm, last one I think I just relaxed with people and ate steak.
            No idea what I'll do this year. Probably eat more steak.

Shirtless Smoker

i dont remember exactly
i know there was cake and sex

Angelic Sweetheart

13,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Lived life like another unimportant day.
I think this year I'll do something fun, like have a illegal bonfire on the beach or something incredibly stupid.

Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Went down to visit my brother at his University and went out to eat with him and my grandparents, went shoe shopping, saw my other brother for the first time in a couple months, and drove around with 6 of my friends until midnight or so, reminiscing and the like.

Besides the point where my dad told me to shut up, it was pretty radical. smile
Turned 25, learned rum and I do not get along. Rained the entire camping trip. It was cold and wet. But still had fun.
Bought myself stuff, made myself a cake, and ate some spaghetti.

Dapper Firestarter

5,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My last one came 'round while I was in line at California Adventure with my dad and siblings, that was fun! (We rode the Car Racers ride)
This one I'll probably be unpacking after my move to California and panicking over college.
******** nothing. And again, ******** nothing.
I ate 3 pounds of sushi with friends and bought a watch.

Dapper Entrepreneur

I had a surprise party biggrin D
My last birthday, I went out with my sisters to Cheesecake Factory. I only really wanted cheesecake and Thai Lettuce Wraps.

This year is still in the planning stage because one of my friends is coming back to visit around the time I was gonna celebrate & she won't effing listen that I don't wanna do EVERYTHING in Chicago. IT'S COLD AND SNOWY. I just wanted sushi. ;____;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff