Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which color did you think I should go with?

The Red One 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
The Blonde One 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Profitable Consumer

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The color you like! Dyes don't harm hair these days. Go crazy and have fun. If you don't like it, dye it another color. smile

Sparkly Vampire

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Blondes get noticed more and are more attractive to people, the lighter the better. I've been having lots of compliments about my hair and overall look whether I have it a pastel color or just platinum blonde.
Why would a hippie dowse their hair in chemicals? That's like not right maaaaaaaaaan.

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

I recommend blonde highlights.
I have red hair too and here is my before and after with blonde highlights:
Before:
User Image

After:
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Either light brown or blonde. I'm a redhead, too, and it's tricky with the fair skin tone. For me, blonde washes me out and looks terribly unnatural and strange, but too dark and I look like a vampire.

Last time I got my hair done, I did deep auburn red, with ombre blonde ends. I love it.

Tipsy Lunatic

Anything but fake red.
You should give us a picture update once you dye it ^_^

Magic Seeker

blonde high lights

dixie1775's Partner

Adorable Werewolf

44,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
  • I Voted! 25
I say keep it, or if you want to do some color to it, do something to the tips or put some streaks in. I wouldn't do all a different color. The natural color you have though really suits your skin tone and eye color.

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
Keep it just the way it is. Natural gingers are very rare. I am friends In the past were ginger. I have couple of friends that is ginger. You could add some black low lights because black and orange is the huge contrast. I think it would go with your cheek bones. I think your pretty and your so lucky.

I have big nose and very pale. Big bone structure. My hair color is natural dark brown with red tinge in my hair. So I have my hair down to my neck and dyed it blue black. It's turns darker than the box. Even I walk and sitting by my guy friends. And 3 of them all called me professor snape.

Besides I'm not grumpy as I told them that I'm perky and nice. But I usually walk ahead of them.

Invisible Assailant

I think a darkest brown would look great for you. A friend of mine has a similar complexion to yours, like a true ivory, and the dark really works, perfectly, better than any other color.

Devout Seeker

10,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
pseudoephedrine overload

I updated my first post and posted a few photos of me over the years, including three different hair colors.

Devout Seeker

10,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
Cynical Existence
You should give us a picture update once you dye it ^_^

I updated my first post and posted a few photos of me over the years, including three different hair colors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff