Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Turtle

The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume
Go for the career, we seriously need more interpreters those days.

I know! Right now I'm in the middle of my Bachelor's in Information Technology (Multimedia & Web Site Development), but when I pay back the loans from that and get myself in a financially stable situation, I'll start a college program in sign language interpretation. emotion_yatta
Yay! Sweet. Dont give up, reach that goal for your sister only. <3
Black Lust Perfume
Captain Jailbait
Black Lust Perfume
Captain Jailbait
I think they're fine. The only thing that bothers me is when deaf parents try to keep their deaf children from getting hearing aids if those would help because they see deafness as a culture. I've actually never met a deaf person, but my aunt is a sign language interpreter.
Actually, the doctors dont offer them hearing aids for children anymore, they offers cochlear implant which why Deaf parents refused since it kills the Deaf Community.
That's what I meant. I get that they want to remain a part of the deaf community, but they should only make that choice for themselves, not their children.
What if a child wants to be deaf, they cant just remove the machine in their skull. That why they rather their child to be old enough to make decision since its their body.
Why would a child want to be deaf?

Sexy Turtle

1tty bitty kitty
Black Lust Perfume
1tty bitty kitty

Ah, ok. I remember my teach talking about that. Luckily you found an interpreter that would teach you
Interpreter are not supposed to teach, so basic, I learned by watching her signing hehe.

So you taught yourself? Nifty biggrin
If that sound like that, yeah I guess hahahaha!

Sexy Turtle

Captain Jailbait
Black Lust Perfume
Captain Jailbait
Black Lust Perfume
Captain Jailbait
I think they're fine. The only thing that bothers me is when deaf parents try to keep their deaf children from getting hearing aids if those would help because they see deafness as a culture. I've actually never met a deaf person, but my aunt is a sign language interpreter.
Actually, the doctors dont offer them hearing aids for children anymore, they offers cochlear implant which why Deaf parents refused since it kills the Deaf Community.
That's what I meant. I get that they want to remain a part of the deaf community, but they should only make that choice for themselves, not their children.
What if a child wants to be deaf, they cant just remove the machine in their skull. That why they rather their child to be old enough to make decision since its their body.
Why would a child want to be deaf?
Dont ask me. I asked my mom why I didnt get CI and she said that back then she cant afford it, but now the Canada pays whole fee for them and I am now in process of exams to see if I can get it since I am too old. 23 years old. Lets hope I get approved. Id like to hear music that my boyfriend plays in his band.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume

I know! Right now I'm in the middle of my Bachelor's in Information Technology (Multimedia & Web Site Development), but when I pay back the loans from that and get myself in a financially stable situation, I'll start a college program in sign language interpretation. emotion_yatta

I'm not gonna give up. In fact, I would actually love to be one of those people who interprets for deaf people who go to musicals or super-major events one day. xD

Sexy Turtle

The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume

I'm not gonna give up. In fact, I would actually love to be one of those people who interprets for deaf people who go to musicals or super-major events one day. xD
Wow, very good goal, Let me find a link that I love to watch.

Youtube Video
Black Lust Perfume
Dont ask me. I asked my mom why I didnt get CI and she said that back then she cant afford it, but now the Canada pays whole fee for them and I am now in process of exams to see if I can get it since I am too old. 23 years old. Lets hope I get approved. Id like to hear music that my boyfriend plays in his band.
That's what bothers me. What if the parents rob their kids of the only chance they have to hear?

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume

Youtube Video

0_0 He's hardcore.

Rainbow Ladykiller

Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume

Youtube Video

Is he interpreting a song into ASL?

Sexy Turtle

The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume

Youtube Video

0_0 He's hardcore.
I know! And.... hes soo HOT!

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I feel really bad for them. I would ******** hate to not be able to hear, or be deprived of any of my senses for that matter. I don't know sign language so... I don't know how well I'd be able to communicate with a deaf person.

Sexy Turtle

1tty bitty kitty
Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume

Youtube Video

Yes, hes an interpreter and made the song for deaf people.

Rainbow Ladykiller

Black Lust Perfume
1tty bitty kitty
Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume

Youtube Video

Those two are my favourites.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Black Lust Perfume
I know! And.... hes soo HOT!

I wish there were more interpretations of songs from musicals on Youtube. One of my friends interpreted The Dark I Know Well from Spring Awakening. : D

Sexy Turtle

1tty bitty kitty
Black Lust Perfume
1tty bitty kitty
Black Lust Perfume
The Simple C
Black Lust Perfume

Youtube Video

Those two are my favourites.
Hes okay, just that his sign is little too raw. But good choice of songs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff