Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Sitting at school doing my classwork while wishing the damn day would end. neutral
at school sulking and watching other people and their valentines while i have no one. cry
i'm going to be all alone </3
luwlz,no,I do have a boyfriend but I can't visit him </3
What am I doing?

That's the one day of the year that I'm more bitter than anyone I nkow.
I haven't gotten anything but those candy hearts that taste like Tums since fifth grade when they stopped forcing us to give stuff out.

Even so, most guys I know are either my best friends who don't like me like that, or they hate me, or they don't know I exist.
I've had this Valentine's Day planned out since last year.

I'm going to go to school, goof off like always. Throw candy hearts at couples and friends [Because I'm just obnoxious like that]. Probably chow down on starbursts and jolly ranchers, then have an Anti-Valentine's day party with some friends. Also have to keep working on a submission for a scholarship, so that'll be the high light of the day.

I might give an old teacher something because I luff him wif all meh heart. Hardy har har.

Then I'm going to hit my parents up for some alcohol and drink the rest of the day away.

Oh, I guess I am sending some friends Anti-Valentine's Day gifts. Gotta hit up the dollar store soon for those. No guy to celebrate it with, but I'm definitely not complaining. Being a pessimist and depressing = fun to ruin the happiness and tru wub. xD

Greedy Genius

i am going to be alone...and cry myself a ocean...nah jk...im not sure
=) Umm well it's my birthday. But I'm doing something for my birthday on the 15th. But I'll really be celebrating Conor's birthday then instead of mine. So. xD

But yea, sitting in school. Joy.
Nothing! Being single and all. D:
ahah! sweatdrop

last year, i was sick on valentines day so all my friends told this girl that was obsessed with my boyfriend that it was all her fault that i didnt show up .. good times.
this year im probably going to get hammered with a guy that i find attractive and see what happens.

maybe eat some chocolate cake. heart domokun
I probably wont do anything. Because everyday I treat mine special
I want to tell the girl I like that I like her.

I probably won't, so I'll just go through the school day... and I'll probably be working.

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Spend time with friends! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items