Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crying on my first birthday when I saw a strange-looking mascot is what I can remember.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Dolly Says:
Mine was of when was in my playpen and my dad was playing his guitar singing "Hush Little Baby".

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I was two and I crawled over to my big brother and asked for a taste of his green ring pop, he crunched it and gave me just the plastic yellow ring part.....jerk.
I remember being held by my mom while our house was being built. She said the house was built when I was 2, I'm 24 now.
I remember my mom staring at me.

I was in my crib, taking a nap. Then I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up and saw her down on my level staring through the bars and it scared me. I think I recall crying and her laughing in sort of an "I'm sorry" way and picking me up to calm me down. I'm sure I was really young.

8,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
i remeber going to sleep in my crip,, wiht a bottal and my borther in the next crip. and it was day light outside,, i was 2
User Image

I have child hood amnesia, but I think my earliest memory would be in second grade when I fell off the swings and knocked the breathe out of me. ;.; I remember people staring at me too. :/ I don't remember what their names were. :/

User Image

Tipsy Hunter

19,790 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First Fall 15
When I was still an infant I remember my shaking around a lot in my carseat in the car when my parents were driving me somewhere and my mom was screaming at my dad to slow down or something.

The next thing I remember is that I was two and I was preteneding to use my moms treadmill and I was holding an Elmo doll.

The next thing I remember is that I was talking to my mom and my sister was born about a month before and I was four. We were just talking and randomly she picks my sister up and starts breastfeeding her, still talking to me like it was nothing. Freaking scarred me for life.

Then on my fifth birthday my parents had a guy in a pokemon suit.. It was the yellow one, come to my birthday and crap. They didn't know that pokemon used to scare the crap out of me. DX

IRL Noob

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
o.o

I think it has to be this one time where I was little, probably not even in elementary school yet.
My mom was changing me and I kept kicking my feet.
My right heel smashed on the poopie.
And my mommy cleaned it off my leg with baby wipes.
i remember staring at my walls at night. they were striped pink and white... neutral they were truly hideous. but i swear, at night they would move like a treadmill. IT WAS SCARY. scream
MarrieMarin
Lothlorien*
MarrieMarin
Lothlorien*
Thinking about thinking...in the womb.

Wow I don't remember a thing being in my mom's belly. Maybe it was that dramatic. lol

Most normal people don't. xD

Does that mean you remember drinking milk from your mom's breasts as well? o.o

...Is there some reason you want to know this? neutral

I remember being born. I can recall the sound of my skull being crushed together as I was born. It's nothing cool. In fact it's something that haunts me.
First one that no one believes me is just translucent red. Inside the womb perhaps? I don't know. There is one before that which is nothing then suddenly black. No one ever believes that, either. I think its the meaning of life. Nothing, then black. Then black, then nothing.

Okay, one people believe me about: on a quilt in the living room with my twin sister.
My abusive nanny when I was 2.
I was watching her daughter rolling on the floor and hit her head on a radiator. I laughed like any 2 year old would and then she trapped me in an armchair with her body.
My first memory was when I was three. It was the fall before I left to live 3000 km away from my family, I was leaving with my mom. Me and my Pepere were gathering up leaves, and I jumped into a huge pile of them, and I laughed and spent the day outside. That was my earliest memory. smile

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Lothlorien*
MarrieMarin
Lothlorien*
MarrieMarin
Lothlorien*
Thinking about thinking...in the womb.

Wow I don't remember a thing being in my mom's belly. Maybe it was that dramatic. lol

Most normal people don't. xD

Does that mean you remember drinking milk from your mom's breasts as well? o.o

...Is there some reason you want to know this? neutral

I remember being born. I can recall the sound of my skull being crushed together as I was born. It's nothing cool. In fact it's something that haunts me.[/quote

No I am just curious. Forgive my curiousity

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces