Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Receiver

Slow.walkers.
Specially when two or more band together and form a human wall of annoying that you can't get past without either pushing your way through or having to loudly, ask them to move their asses.

People that glorify and use mental illnesses as an excuse.
No, ******** you. Being sad for a week that your boyfriend broke up with you is not depression. Being fidgety and shouting random words does not mean you have ADD or ADHD.
You would not know what the hell to do if you were actually depressed because you seem to think it's fleeting and easy to overcome.

My brother is an a*****e, and this seems pretty much limited to him, but he makes wounds "talk."
He'll move the flaps of skin in time with what he's saying and that bothers me to no ******** end.

When people I don't know tell me I'm a bad parent or I'm "parenting wrong".

People who wear clothes inappropriate for the weather and complain about being hot/cold.
I work in a fast-food place, so I have a LOT of pet peeves!! heheh

-People who have runny noses and sniff it back up and it makes that HORRIBLE slurping/gurgling sound. GET A FREAKING TISSUE AND BLOW IT OUT!!!

-Like you, I cant stand it when Big girls try to squeeze into clothes too small for them. I'm a big girl myself, and I gag at my own image when I try on a pair of pants that shows all my blob. It's like... come ON people, that makes you look WORSE! Big girls can look nice too, just wear something that fits!

-People who smell like they haven't bathed or brushed their teeth in weeks.
-People who order something like an ice cream cone, or one drink, then pay with a $100 bill.
-"Will that be for here, or to go?" "...Yes."
-People who leave a mess on the toilet seat and all over the place. Seriously, how do WOMEN manage to miss the toilet??????!
-Sagging pants.
-When a girl cakes on foundation that is 3 shades darker than her real skin color, and she doesn't even bother to blend it at the bottom of her cheeks.
- Clumpy, spider leg mascara. Honestly...If I can count each one of your eyelashes because they are so clumped together, then I should recommend Corpse Bride cosplay.
- Wearing leggings for pants.
- Badly penciled-in eyebrows. Just...stop. It's not attractive, and it makes you look like Maleficent.
-Duck faces
-The stupid messy bun on the top of the head.
- People wearing Pajama bottoms in public.
-Girls wearing a bright colored bra, underneath a white shirt. ...Classy.
- Too much perfume/cologne
-The Snookie bump
- When I'm cleaning a glass door at work, and someone pushes it open with their hands on the glass.
-When I'm cleaning the floor, I have the wet area sectioned off with yellow signs...and someone (instead of going around) steps over the barrier, walks right through the puddle, and tracks dirty water all over the rest of the restaurant. JUST GO AROUND!!!
-When people pass me on the road and I'm going the speed limit.
-People blasting their music out of their phone without headphones.
-People chewing with their mouth open.
-People smacking their gum loudly.
-Girls who cover their mouth when they chew, so people "can't see them eat".

I probably have a hundred more, I just cant think of any more now. XD

Girl

I don't like when people say Guacamole as "Guac" that makes me cringe for some reason. The word Guac just really sounds gross.

People who signal as they make a turn. I don't know why they do that; there's no point.

People who claim a person is narcissistic or egotistical when they say something positive about themselves.
-When my friends tell stories that are obviously made up
-Saying you want something but someone else gets it before you
-When people don't close the door
-When people play music too loud just to be cool
-Bad hair days

MANY THINGS scream

Goddess Rukus's Partner

I have a thing about clickable pens. I dunno, something about that noise they make irritates me to no end. Same thing with mechanical pencils. It used to drive me bat-s**t when people clicked them during tests.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

My dogs drinking water loud, or licking themselves loudly. That gets me the most. People who chew too loudly. People who talk on their phone while going through the drive thru. When people roll their eyes when I talk about my two betta fish. THEY'RE PETS, TOO. They have their own damned personalities too! emotion_donotwant I hate shitty drivers (you know, the ones who refuse to use their blinkers when they want in your lane and you don't let them over because their blinker isn't on then they get pissed off and flip you off?). Shitty drivers are the absolute worst people on the planet. Ever.User Image

User ImageUser Image

Wheezing Streaker

-When I've made it clear several times that I don't have certain interests, and the person pretends that they're shocked every time I remind them.
-People who act like, just because I prefer time to myself, that I am like an autistic 4-year-old that has never socialized before and they need to "cure" me.
-When people can clearly see that you're waiting, but continue to take their time.
-At work when I'm already pushing 8 carts and the customer just assumes I want theirs too without bothering to ask because they're too lazy to walk the ten feet to the corral.
-Children staring at me.
-When my peers write a shitty essay and claim the professor just doesn't like their writing style or that they're being graded on their opinions and not their merit. Firstly, when it comes to non-fiction writing, there are qualities that can be objectively good and bad. And whenever someone uses the "my ideas" excuse their ideas are almost always really poorly thought out and cannot be supported by the evidence. People just like to think they're being targeted for being unique and special.

Tipsy Kitten

When my roommate leave the top on the shampoo/conditioner up
when people listen to music so loudly you can hear it from 10 feet away
When my lab partners don't do the work, or don't know what to do. There's a reason we have a lab manual.

Tipsy Kitten

Jason0690

People who wear clothes inappropriate for the weather and complain about being hot/cold.

this and when people who are over weight try to dress like they're a size 2

Fluff Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
"pin number"

emotion_donotwant
Coughing
Singing (like just your average person singing).
Loud noises in general
Farting
Not getting my way
Bad drivers (those who are slow or inattentive, those who are speed demons who try to intimidate other motorists, people who don't know how to merge or switch lanes, people who don't understand how a roundabout works, people who leave their turn signal on for like twenty miles, people who signal one way and turn the opposite direction. I could go on and on).
Uninformed opinions.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
- People who leave the toilet seat up, and male peeing habits altogether.
Sorry guys, I get it that they cannot help it, but it frustrates me when they pee all over the toilet bowl, leave the seat up and don't even bother to clean up the mess.
Which is why I want a house with two bathrooms, so hubby dearest can do what he wants in his bathroom.
- People who talk really loud when they are in the same room and an inch away from each other
- People who spit.
They never spit in their homes or in their shoes but are not afraid to spit on the sidewalk and in the elevators.

Dangerous Millionaire

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
when people copy things off tv and sings it or repeats when they say it stressed
people who clap unnecessarily loud
people who lack common sense
"like oh ma GAWWD" or "totally!" (seriously annoying)
people who chew gum, making a pose trying to act cool
people that uses incorrect grammar on purpose (im no grammar nazi but i dont need the U, urs urz)
when i make a bad joke and ppl act like omg im a horrible human being that should die (seriously just say it wasnt funny, thats more than enough to make me stop)
people that are too cocky or full of themselves or whatever

complainers about everything (i may complain a lot now, only because i hate it and i need to get it out of my chest but i dont do this everyday, but some people do MOM and its seriously annoying, and i tell people that complain everyday to shut up eventually when im done hearing it

when girls uses "im a female" or "im on my period" methods to getting away with things seriously
my sister think shes the queen only because shes a female and must be treated like shes a queen because of it or uses her "im on my period, you wouldnt understand" to get out of trouble

when guys ******** around with more than 1 girl at a time

guys who hit girls at the wrong time

girls who dont hit guys back at the right time

girls who hit guys for no reason knowing he cant hit back (well i guess thats where being a man and taking a hit comes to play huh)

Guys who dont hit girls when told its ok we boxing or something
(i dont like hitting girls, when its not appropriate, i only hit them if i get their permission to box, i feel bad when i hit her even if i got boxing gloves tho, i love it when she hits me tho .___. )

when girls say "where them bitches at" to the guys with a smile
when guys come and tell me "where the bitches at" (like wtf they are no longer known as females, they are now known as bitches, like whats wrong with people now a days?)

when people say a whole lot of s**t on facebook over and over and nothing new ever comes up
LMS, like if you believe in god, ignore if you love satin
Stupid repetitive pics everyday (glad i dont log in anymore, if i dont like it why am i logging on rignt)

"*****" ***** ***** ***** (if the word gets censored its NI GG A)
seriously im not even black and I hate this word and specially when a black person uses it
i mean come on ...well this curse word i dont mind it as much as "Stupid b***h" and i hardly ever complain about it but it still gets on my nerves

when people make fun of their own race to cover up their racism with other countries
"what im not racist to your country, im racist to all of them including mine, i mean come on i make fun of even my own" so they think they can get away with this

people who make that weird hand on hand intersection s**t many times or clap their hands trying to get attention and make themselves look like they right and making their point

people who say, Im sorry but i just had to do this (something stupid) its just i got anger issues
ANGER ISSUES, ANGER ISSUES (excuses excuses to do stupid suff)

"im sorry this is my jam" *dances and walks or dances away*

people who dont clean their piss of the toilet, if you gunna do it your human, you may accidentally miss, but clean that up > sad

computer thinking im a robot, alien, zombie or something
"please enter code to prove you are indeed a human" .__.

people who curse so much its UN-bareable (i did it myself and its annoying i know) sorry

people who take things to the offense knowing those were not my intentions
my intentions is telling them the truth of how i see things
but they cant handle it -__-

people who call the cops for stupid things (i lost my ipod) like they're busy trying to find killers and professional robbers with thousands, and you're calling over a crappy apple device

....jesus im becoming mother, im done complaining Sorry sweatdrop

I had to get it out

if i offended any of you, just tell me, dont make a big fuss over it
seriously not my intentions -.-

High-functioning Lunatic

When the roman numeral for 4 is not IV but instead IIII on a clock face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff