Welcome to Gaia! ::

Things that are petty and silly to get mad over, but you get angry anyways. Make a list, feel free to vent. Don't list one thing just because you're afraid of seeming like an angry person, list as many things as you can.

My list...

When pizza is eaten backwards, when someone eats the crust first and goes backwards
Loud sneezes
Someone who leaves soapsuds all over the soap once they're done showering
Ones who leave the toilet seat up. Put it back down when you're finished using it. I nearly fell in once.
Big people who wear super tight outfits so tight that their fat is trying to escape.
Farting in public.
neckbeard fedora
ur enlightenment....Brittany

...You just realized that. neutral

Dapper Reveler

Grudges and bitterness.

I just cannot wrap my head around how people can be bothered to expend the effort needed to stay upset with someone or something. I mean if that person/thing is providing an opponent/obstacle to something you want, then sure. But that's the case of that person/thing being an active obstacle to you.

But staying angry or upset with someone/something, especially when they no longer obstruct you, I just fail to fathom how and why you would.
I can't stand it when people are easily bothered by things. Like things that strangers are wearing or doing. Like get the ******** over yourself, it's not your life just leave people alone. It is just so annoying.
I said type some stupid things that irritate you, not anything reasonable. NOBODY EVER LISTENS TO ME.

Adorable Fisher

Crinkling bags (like a chip bag). Nothing irritates me more and I have no idea why. Whenever I hear it I want to reach over and grip the person's hand very hard and tell them to knock it off.

Chatty Codger

6,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Loud sneezes and loud yawns. If you sound like you're giving the mating call of a water buffalo when you yawn or sneeze, you've probably just put me in an agitated mood.

Trash Garbage

aha my bf hates it when i leave soapsuds in the shower.

people who eat and breathe loudly.
            people who walk really slowly,
            and with no goal or intent - just slow ambling.
            people who sniffle constantly when they have colds,
            and people who make those annoying little coughs.

Conservative Mechanic

hypersensitive people that can't take a joke without making it the end of the world.

edit: oh gosh i also hate it when people leave the toilet seat up after using it. stressed i dont know why i find it so disgusting but it really annoys me

Assimilated Borg

People who drive slow in the left lane
People who don't get all the way in the turn lane to turn
People who piss on a public toilet seat and don't wipe it off, or just people who piss on the seat in general seriously you're not gonna get a disease from touching something that someone else's butt touched.

Cuddly Wolf

20,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • OTP 200
People who don't flush, or make a disgusting mess in public restrooms.
Incompetence.
People who act like idiots when someone of the opposite sex is around ( or same sex, I don't give a s**t just act like you always do ).
People who do stupid s**t for attention (see above) .
People who fake mental/physical illness.
People who eat sandwiches upside down. There is a TOP bun and a BOTTOM bun. I will rip that s**t outta your hands and flip it. Don't tempt me.
People who are COMPLETELY a**l about how things are put together- especially food. Like, does it really matter if the damn cheese is above or below the meat? NO.
.... I could go on.

Assimilated Borg

A shitty internet connection.
I am pretty easy going with the exception of three things:

1) Do NOT text while you are talking to me, I will take the phone from you.
2) Do not intentionally misspell words. It is 'before', not B4. We do not have bingo as an official language in North America.
3) Road rage. Stay clear of me when I am driving and all will be well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff