Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Leaf

I loved my childhood. Bike rides down high slopes, nightly games of hide n' go seek, chasing the ice cream man all the way to the end of the road, jump rope and double dutch, singing "Miss Susie", flying off the couch while watching "Legends of the Hidden Temple", slumber parties every weekend, daring each other to let go of the monkey bars, and swinging up as high as the sky...
The Powerpuff Girls was my thing. I used to argue with people in school all the time that I was Bubbles, everyone wanted to be Bubbles. I also used to watch Teen Titans, Totally Spies, Arthur, Pokemon, Rocket Power and Hey Arnold. I used to collect Barbie/Bratz/Disney dolls. I was such a big fan of Britney Spears. I'd collect as much memorabilia as I could. I used to have Britney's cd's, calendar, poster's, dolls with a Britney Spears light up stage. Yeah, I was obsessed with her.
I was always playing outside. always! I loved it SO much... I was a very energetic kid, at days when I wasn't at school I could been outside from 10AM-7PM without even noticing. I even forgot to eat because I played games like soccer, dodgeball, hide and seek, tennis...
I've been taking my little dog outside and all the kids loved playing with him too (:

Being a kid was so fun without the internet.... I had a lot of fun till the age of 12.

And of course, I loved Pokemon. Was my favorite.

Dangerous Lunatic

Spooky patrol.
Spotlight.
Pokemon.

I spent most of my childhood alone, so.

Tipsy Poster

Vibi Brie

(Also yesss Tokimeki Tonight I'm not the only one who knows of it.)

I can't even find English subbed episodes. crying crying crying

Invisible Humorist

I moved alot in my childhood so I don't remember
I heard the theme song of rugrats some time ago.. like the whole thing. THE WHOLE THING. It took me soooo back. I almost cried, lol.

THEN THE TELETUBBIES. I WATCHED AN EPISODE. I REMEMBERED EVERYTHING. emotion_0A0

Artiistic's Significant Otter

Angelic Demigod

19,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
IImSoWhiteLOL
Vibi Brie

(Also yesss Tokimeki Tonight I'm not the only one who knows of it.)

I can't even find English subbed episodes. crying crying crying

If you know Italian you can watch the Italian dub...
Wait I found some English subs (but not all...)
I remember playing in the woods with neighborhood kids. n.n

Rainbow Unicorn

Lol, I remember me and a friend throwing apples and fanta/cola cans in front of cars so they'd run over them. xd

Rainbow Unicorn

I Beautiful Nightmare I
The Powerpuff Girls was my thing. I used to argue with people in school all the time that I was Bubbles, everyone wanted to be Bubbles. I also used to watch Teen Titans, Totally Spies, Arthur, Pokemon, Rocket Power and Hey Arnold. I used to collect Barbie/Bratz/Disney dolls. I was such a big fan of Britney Spears. I'd collect as much memorabilia as I could. I used to have Britney's cd's, calendar, poster's, dolls with a Britney Spears light up stage. Yeah, I was obsessed with her.
totally spies. omg heart

Generous Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
I was so nostalgic over my lost NES that I bought a new one.

Good thing they're so cheap nowadays.

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

Man, ******** playing Gameboy games all day with my best friend on the phone.

********, magnificent.

Tipsy Poster

Velvet Overkill
Man, ******** playing Gameboy games all day with my best friend on the phone.

********, magnificent.

OHOHOHOH. I GOT MY TRADING PASS. emotion_awesome
jun not a cake
I Beautiful Nightmare I
totally spies. omg heart

I know. Good thing they're up on YT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas