Welcome to Gaia! ::

The few things my parents do to annoy me, I do the same things back, without even really thinking about it. Besides, I'm sure they hate it when I procrastinate on important things more often than I should.
My mom...
she is a clean freak
UGH!
her yelling voice n nagging
yaking! blablabalaaaaa
do this do that
no do this first
..you siad do this though mom
WELL DO THAT FIRST!

ugh!
my dad he is ok
unless he gets mad then he is an @$$
other wise he's cool =]
Silversan
+ My dad breathes (with his nose) and eats at the same time. Quite annoying.

+ My mom will chew loudly to the point where I have to leave the room. It drives me nuts when I people do that. In my mind I can hear the saliva hitting the food, making this horrible sound over and over again. Or how some people smack---*twitch*.

Those two sound horribly familiar. I rarely eat dinner with my parents anymore even though I live at home. I usually take my food into my room instead.

And my parents have a nasty habit of sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. For instance they hate it when I lock the door to my room. It's my room, and if I want to be alone I lock it. What's so horrible with it? I have yet to get an answer to that question.
i dont hate me parents but did once and i hated it when they tried to push athority on me you know wat i say to that ******** that with both fingers up!
lol
um nothing?
i havent seen them in years
My dad always asks me to change lightbulbs if they blow.
Despite the fact that I'm the smallest person in the house, and have two sisters.
For me, it involves finding something to stand on to get the bulb, getting something to stand on to get up to the light fitting, and bablancing precariously on my tiptoes to reach the light.
For my sisters, they can reach the cupboard where the bulbs live, and can just stand on the chair/ladder/whatever's to hand.
But it's ALWAYS ME who gets asked to change the bulbs. I just don't get it
I get along with my dad 100% of the time. My dad and I have the same personality, we're both laid back to the point where its almost hard to make us mad. We also really dislike conflict. So if we have a problem with each other, we just talk about it. He's one of my best friends.

Onto my mom. I love her, but she drives me crazy. She's bipolar, and acts EXACTLY like my grandma. Every year you can see more and more resemblances in the two of them. It's really quite scary. Also, my mom loses her temper a lot, she screams and throws fits trying to get her way. I mean, she ALWAYS has to be right, if she's not, she freaks out, and in the end, it's easier to just say she's right. If you actually win an argument, you really lost, cause she'll use it against you forever. I'm eighteen and she still thinks she can scare me into doing housework for her. She's tried to stop me from going to work just to do housework, I climbed out the window just to get out to get to work on time.

I stay neutral, I mean, I'm never home and if I am home, I'm in my room keeping to myself, and my mom always finds a reason to yell and scream at me. Which is why Im never home anymore to begin with. But she can't see that, she doesn't see how what she does effects other people. She doesn't see how none of her kids want to be around her anymore, or that she acts exactly like her mom, whom she said she never wanted to become like. Even sadder, my sister is starting to act just like my grandma and my mom. It's rather scary watching that.
My parents only care about my older sister and ignore all of the other kids ( including me) but I am living on my own now, so I don't really have to deal with it anymore.

Rainbow Smoker

I'm leaving my dad out of this entirely.

My mom.. that she tells me constantly my life is gonna be filled with pain and suffering if I don't believe in God. And she's really over-emotional.

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
The fact that they won´t let me pay them back for putting down a security payment on my apartment. scream
it's really annoying when i got my test back and get's a 90 or a 80 and shows my parents the grade and they keep repeating you need a better grade. or when i get a low grade but all my other classesmates get a even lower grade and then my parents see and start to yell that i dont compete my grades with my friends. but when i get another test back and get a median grade my parents start to compare my grades with smarter kids than me. i mean they tell not to compare but guess wat, they compare it anyway
My dad is alright, but my mom drives me crazy.
She smothers me, forces me to eat a big full plate of food (even if I'm insanely full), asks millions of questions, etc. On top of that, she has this really annoying high-pitched voice. She also lacks some table and outside manners, which makes it kind of embarrassing to take her out to a fancy restaurant.

I love my parents, but they're both extremely sexist. In other words, girls are inferior in their eyes. It doesn't make any sense, since my mom IS a woman, but whatever. They insist that I am inferior to my brother, therefore I get less privileges. I cannot stay out past 8 or 9 PM. Apparently, a woman who stays out too late is a whore.
They confuse me sometimes because they always brag to their friends about how smart I am, and how much money I'm going to make once I get out of medical school.
Nonetheless, I love my parents, though they make me want to pull out my hair sometimes.
The fact that they think that because I wear thick eyeliner and my taste in music I'm "goth." :/
And that if I forget to do one thing they ask me, even though I do almost every thing they say, I'm irresponsible.
But yeah. Regardless, I love my mum and daddy. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces