Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cultist

meta-madness
Biopsyhoz
meta-madness
Biopsyhoz
meta-madness
Biopsyhoz

True and Lenin wanted Stalin to be removed from power before he died because he felt Stalin abused his power. Either way, I prefer learning to Chernobyl.
That part I did know but end up forgetting.Ukraine is the russian version of Mexico I know because I been there.

I want to go so badly.
Okay well if you go I recommend you go the East and South West full of violence North very dangours as in military dangours I thought I'd let you know.
Oh and Ukraine is the world's number 1# for under aged drinker's

Okay and sweeeeeet.
Do you have any question's about Ukrain that you would like for me to answer?

Foods to try, desserts, places to go, the people, souvenirs, etc.

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
My Divine Demons
meta-madness
For me it was around 7th grade so I would say 12-13

My reason why:

I learned about the USSR and I had a new outlook on life.
I didn't talk about most thing's that teenage boy's did. I cared more about the nation's of the world more then I cared about a relationship and sex ( To this day that stay's the same )

Now tell me
about you?

I'm about to get really personal on this, but it's whatever, I don't care what other people think about me, honestly. (I'm still sexy, you cunts) My views on life changed quite frequently.

The first time I can remember was when I was around 5 and my mother left me behind. I began wondering what family really consisted of. The second time was around age 9, when i met my dad and moved with him. I explained to him how my grandparents had treated me, I found out that I was being physically and mentally abused by them every day, causing me to grow up much beyond my time. The next time was when I was about 10 and I began thinking "What would the afterlife be like without a Heaven?", I began questioning the Christian philosophies in which I was raised. At 12, I finally realized that I was most definitely bisexual, I knew I'd been physically attracted to both males and females since around 3rd grade, but then I found I was sexually attracted to both. In learning this, I learned about true hatred. When I was 13 I dated around, I learned about the cruelty of the world with "love", or rather at that time infatuation. At 14 I learned more about lust, causing my biased views on sex in a relationship. And now I'm 15 and my outlook on life is still changing.

Many changes lie ahead for you.

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Biopsyhoz
meta-madness
Biopsyhoz
meta-madness
Biopsyhoz

I want to go so badly.
Okay well if you go I recommend you go the East and South West full of violence North very dangours as in military dangours I thought I'd let you know.

Okay and sweeeeeet.

Food's-I mostly got food poisoning so I recommend to just stay with there meat's and only meats

Dessert's-Very tasty and good

Place's-Don't go to the Russian Ukraine boarder,Go to Kiev,Sumy,L,viv best population spot's. In Kiev stay away from broken down building's and don't go near Hobo's

People-Children are usally drunk,Don't mention Soviet Ukraine,Dad's look sad and depressed,Mom's are extremly social depending on which town/city you go to.Most people are into the gang's/mafia.

Souvenirs-I would have to say the Cloths and toy's

Anything else?

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

Last year.
My perception of life has changed greatly.

I was depressed [not diagnosed] for 2 years and felt miserable about my life. I even contemplated suicide once... Exactly one year ago.

Now I'm different. I have a career, I have friends, I am looking for more things to come in life because this is the beginning to me.
MY life started to go downhill when I was 19 and these past few years have completely changed my views on life - sadly not for the better, but there's still time for change.

Cultist

meta-madness
Biopsyhoz
meta-madness
Biopsyhoz
meta-madness
Biopsyhoz

I want to go so badly.

Okay and sweeeeeet.

Food's-I mostly got food poisoning so I recommend to just stay with there meat's and only meats

Dessert's-Very tasty and good

Place's-Don't go to the Russian Ukraine boarder,Go to Kiev,Sumy,L,viv best population spot's. In Kiev stay away from broken down building's and don't go near Hobo's

People-Children are usally drunk,Don't mention Soviet Ukraine,Dad's look sad and depressed,Mom's are extremly social depending on which town/city you go to.Most people are into the gang's/mafia.

Souvenirs-I would have to say the Cloths and toy's

Anything else?

Popular tourist attractions, weather, etc.
12-13 when I realized the only way to make it in this world is to suvive. then at about fifteen I realized that Life didnt real have al that grand a pupose.

Dapper Genius

meta-madness
Infinite Possibility
meta-madness
Infinite Possibility
meta-madness
Infinite Possibility
Then you decided to lie on the internet.

How am I lying?
The possibility of you going out and getting a new mirror within the last 2 weeks is beyond slim.

- mirrors aren't replaced often.
- you could have just said you cleaned it
- you could have blamed the nastiness on someone else in the house
- you could have said you moved.

all these have a far higher chance of probability.

you sir, are trying to feed us bullshit. emotion_eyebrow

I did not know you lived in the same house hold as me or else you would know that mine is removible.

Yes my mom did make the mirrior dirty before I got a new one.

Sir if I wanted to send out some bs I would be in the chatterbox since that is what that fourm is about. Am I correct 3nodding

Yet you did not answer my fourm's question so may you please?
No, I can't see past your dirty mirror or your dirty lies. emotion_donotwant

Well I can so say something about you but you know. I am have digity and everything I say is aimed toward my loyalty to my nation so I will be nice. Yiu can think that I am lying but if I tell the truth even someone like you would think it's a lie if I told a lie you would think it's a lie just don't belive anything anyone say's then its that simple. 4laugh
The kind of dignity that compelled you to change your signature picture after our little conversation.

Yes, stand tall you Commie b*****d. Stand tall.

I'll never trust the Red. All they do is Lie.

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
When I was 2, I realized I have to stop having fun to take a s**t. My life changed drastically since.

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Infinite Possibility
meta-madness
Infinite Possibility
meta-madness
Infinite Possibility
The possibility of you going out and getting a new mirror within the last 2 weeks is beyond slim.

I did not know you lived in the same house hold as me or else you would know that mine is removible.

Sir if I wanted to send out some bs I would be in the chatterbox since that is what that fourm is about. Am I correct 3nodding

Well I can so say something about you but you know. I am have digity and everything I say is aimed toward my loyalty to my nation so I will be nice. Yiu can think that I am lying but if I tell the truth even someone like you would think it's a lie if I told a lie you would think it's a lie just don't belive anything anyone say's then its that simple. 4laugh
The kind of dignity that compelled you to change your signature picture after our little conversation.

Naw I change it everyweek watch my fourm's a lot and you will noticed the change.

Red the color interesting. Well more then half of the world's flags are red so I guess you have a very high respect for nation's without red in the flag. Better start trusting Jamaca

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Korruptic
When I was 2, I realized I have to stop having fun to take a s**t. My life changed drastically since.

Hmm

Dapper Genius

meta-madness
Infinite Possibility
meta-madness
Infinite Possibility
meta-madness
Infinite Possibility

Naw I change it everyweek watch my fourm's a lot and you will noticed the change.

Red the color interesting. Well more then half of the world's flags are red so I guess you have a very high respect for nation's without red in the flag. Better start trusting Jamaca
Trust a black? pffft. Right. I'll get right on that. Whats worse, you're a black red. Or a red black. however that works. two negatives does not make a positive mr.

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Infinite Possibility
meta-madness
Infinite Possibility
meta-madness
Infinite Possibility

Trust a black? pffft. Right. I'll get right on that. Whats worse, you're a black red. Or a red black. however that works. two negatives does not make a positive mr.

Okay you don't like a flag with red or black on it? Interesting.

Well sir the flag all I can say is right for you is the surrendor flag and norway's .
I know there are more.
But I am helping you out and my brain has to maintain to the fourm's I made and the constant notices so sorry.

Dapper Genius

meta-madness
Infinite Possibility
meta-madness
Infinite Possibility
meta-madness
Infinite Possibility

Okay you don't like a flag with red or black on it? Interesting.

Well sir the flag all I can say is right for you is the surrendor flag and norway's .
I know there are more.
But I am helping you out and my brain has to maintain to the fourm's I made and the constant notices so sorry.
emotion_eyebrow You're a quick one aren't you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff