Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were the Nazis that evil? I mean think about it, on the atrocity list they really aren't anything special.
The Nazis killed nowhere near as many people as the Russians or the Chinese, or even the Khmer Rouge.

So why do we focus on the Nazis rather than the Russians?

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
...Because Nazis killed people?

Timid Lunatic

User Image

Killing less people doesn't justify killing, and it doesn't make Nazis any less evil than any other group that has committed genocide.

That's like saying that a serial killer who got caught after killing only four people is less evil than a serial killer who got caught after killing twelve. They're both evil, one just didn't have as much time to be evil.

User Image
Because evolving society and most learning criteria want to indoctrinate children to be against such things as the Nazi regime, communism, and practically anything against their country. idea
Toxilicks
Your post makes no sense. If you bothered reading the three or four sentences total you would at least get the hint that there are groups that killed far more people than the Nazis -- Which range from tens of thousands to 6 million people maximum -- to the communists in just Soviet Russia ruled by Stalin alone that killed 20+ Million, or Mao's 73 Million.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Vladolf Putler
Toxilicks
Your post makes no sense. If you bothered reading the three or four sentences total you would at least get the hint that there are groups that killed far more people than the Nazis -- Which range from tens of thousands to 6 million people maximum -- to the communists in just Soviet Russia ruled by Stalin alone that killed 20+ Million, or Mao's 73 Million.

I don't know about you mate, but killing = bad.

Gaian

Killing is just as bad whether it's 1 person killing another or an Army killing thousands.
So yes. The Nazis were that bad.
Toxilicks
Vladolf Putler
Toxilicks

I don't know about you mate, but killing = bad.
Killing tens times as many = worse.
Tune as old as Song
Killing is just as bad whether it's 1 person killing another or an Army killing thousands.
Would Stalin and Mao be worse?

Gaian

Vladolf Putler
Tune as old as Song
There is no worse or better. Evil is evil.
Tune as old as Song
Vladolf Putler
Tune as old as Song
I never said there was a better evil, only a worse evil.

Hygienic Wolf

I'd say the higher ups were evil though as for troops on the front line. Most of them were just as scared as every other person drafted into war.

Gaian

Vladolf Putler
Tune as old as Song
Vladolf Putler
Tune as old as Song
You missed the point.
Again, there is no worse evil. Evil is evil no matter how many die or how they die it's still the same evil.
Tune as old as Song
Vladolf Putler
Tune as old as Song
Vladolf Putler
Tune as old as Song
You missed the point.
Again, there is no worse evil. Evil is evil no matter how many die or how they die it's still the same evil.
Yes there is certainly a scale of evil, that's why there is a term called "the lesser evil".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff