Welcome to Gaia! ::

I intentionally and unintentionally piss my parents off.

If I get too much to eat or a portion of food is too big she gets so mad.
If I don't do exactly what she tells me to do the minute she tells me to she gets mad at that.

My mom hates it when I video tape her, she doesn't say anything but I can tell just by her facial expressions. I also know because she was always like "Get that stupid thing offa me!" in our old home movies, it's funny how she gets so iffy about it.

If she says something to me from the other side of the house or what not and I say "WHAT?!" over and over and again that gets her pretty pissed.

Man, my mom gets on my case for like everything, she gets mad at me for the most retarted things in the world. Love her to death but she gets mad at me for the most retarted things in the universe.

Hmm..now, daddy.
My dad gets pissed if he's yelling at me and I yell back.
If I'm up late and he catches me he shouts at me, that's really annoying. I'm out of high school, I can do what I want quit yelling at me... stare
If I am clearing my plate and the plate is not right above the trash can he gets so pissed he's like "DOWN, DOWN!" so I'm like "Leave alone I'm not a ******** dog" and thus, he gets mad again.

Oh yeah, there's one more thing I do that pisses my mom off and that is scare her with a plastic cockroach. We have a shitload of them because my dad is majorly into decorating for Halloween so it's normal to see plastic bugs and rats and bats in my house. My mom is scared to death of bugs and pretty much over-reacts every time if she sees one. Me and my sister are a duo with this, we team up and hide the bug in different places right near her and we listen to her scream. It's so fun!^-^

I live with my dad but the family meets up on occasions you know(parents divorced sis dont live with us for the record) for Christmas and stuff. So one day my mom is in the bathroom and my sister is like "So I hear from mom you've been scaring her with that plastic bug?" I put my head down pretending to be ashamed. "Awesome where is it?" so I showed her the bug and while our mom was taking a bath with the door shut my sister is like "Where should we put it?" and we agreed probably by mom and when we were in front of the door I pushed the bug into the crack and me and my sister was like "That was perfect" and so we go back to business as usual and after a few minutes we hear a loud scream and my mom was like "GIRLS DON'T DO THAT" and we're like "Do what?" but only it sounds like we're having a mental breakdown because we are always trying not to laugh, it's so fun^-^
Pissing my parents off is... quite easily, actually. For sixteen years, I have yet to learn to abide the regulations my parents have set up in our house. Well, I don't even know what they are really. My mom and dad get agitated pretty easily though. Even the smallest mistake pisses them off. Typical Asian family, I say. I don't have to worry about getting bitched about grades; I get straight A's without trying, so no problem there x]
I know this other guy's brother... When he was younger, he was playing in an old barn. He had a pack of matches, so he lit one and dropped it in an old toilet. Then he ran out to play and then... BOOM! The barn was on fire. His parents got so angry they took him to the police station.
I only have to open my mouth to make my mom pissed.
I also can move a section of the newspaper to the dinning room, where "it doesn't belong".

This might not seem like much, but why put extra effort into pissing her off when this is all you neede to do to get her really mad.
I like to piss her off by talking about her weight.
Having a mind of my own.

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
All I have to do is walk around wearing extremely tight girl pants! It always pisses my dad off and my mom just shakes her head. blaugh
xXBunnyPrincessXx
Black Metal Matriarch
All I have to do is leave a plate out on the counter. And my mom flips the f**k out. lol

OH WOW! SHE DOES THE SAME THING TOO! xD
mine to
shut my door, just shutting it pisses my sister off
biting my nails
saying the word boyfriend
trying to help clean, when there cleaning....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff