Welcome to Gaia! ::

my parents get really pissed off when they argue with me and they know I win.
I told my parents I was lez. They didn't believe me so I grabbed my friend and put my arm around her waste and she put her leg around over my hips. That pist both our parents off. We're not lez though. Just really mean. rofl My parents crused at us and said a bunch of incoherent stuff. Haha good times.
like if she asks me 2 do sumthing and i say no
theyearofglad
WHAT THE ********?! Why the hell do you people think it's FUN to try and upset your parents? They LOVE you and only want the best for you! My parents were abusive and have never liked me, but I STILL spend every day trying to make them HAPPY. I am JEALOUS of people who have parents who actually care. Why would you take that for granted and try to jeopardize that? YOU ARE AN IDIOT. YOU DO NOT DESERVE YOUR PARENTS. I feel so sorry for them. If I have a kid, and they turn out like you, I'd smack the s**t out of them. Why would you intentionally be a douchebag to people who care about you and love you unconditionally?

WTF
YOU JUST ******** SED UR PARENTS WERE ABUSIVE!!!
SO WHY THE ******** WOULD U ******** BEAT UR KID CUZ THEY MAD U MADE!
GOD UR SUCH A ******** DOUCHE
i dont even have to do anything my dads always negative so its entirely too easy to piss him off even if not trying to and my mom wakes up pissed so she is even easier to accedentally piss off burning_eyes
when i dont do the put away the dishes, she flips out and she'll make me clean the dishes, too. But that's my fault. i have a bad habit of procrastinating. XD
i walked home in the dark
in the woods
because nobody wanted to give me a ride

but it kind of worked I laughed before I got the chance for her to scold me..

I am such a bad liar...most of the time.
Call my mom lady

or liz

or sing really really really loudly
I taught my dog to slap people in the face with his paw when he wanted attention. The results were hilarious. He kept it up for three years xd Mom never found it as funny as I did.
When I'm pissed at my step-dad I just do small stuff that pisses him off so much like take forever to get ready, make him wait outside for a long time after school while I roam the building, and such.
He always threatens me, but I'm just waiting for him to hit me. :/
My dad HATES the word whatever. So, I say it, and he goes, "U no I hate that word" and I go "Exactly"
My mom doesn't get pissed at me. I even came home with a pet rat after she told me not to, but she was excited once I was home >_>.
Do exactly as they say and nothing more... when they tell you to vacuum a certain spot vacuum only that spot and not the entire room... they want you to dust your room dust it but put all the junk back in the same place (dust but don't clean)....Tell them you did what they asked and when they complain tell them exactly what they said and that you did it... It pisses them off but since you did what they said you can't really be punished....
Well, this works for my mom. Annoys her easily.
I scream MAAAA!
like a sheep :0
User Image
The worst thing I've done is get in a fight at the B-Ball court. Ugh, my mom totally over-reacted. She got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near. the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8. And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff