Yobyaxes R
Silly Annie

aight

do I need you to

Pretty much, because girls lie.

well ok
but how comes I need YOU to believe me
like you dint answer that

Cause as an anti-feminist, I am skeptical of all stories involving rape and domestic violence because we need to hear both sides of the story.
?.... But you aren't skeptical, you are certain that she is lying. If you were being skeptical you would say you were certain either way until you heard both sides but you've already made up your mind, I mean that's fine I guess but...

Well knowing you, you'd believe her without being skeptical. So I might as well play devil's advocate for you.
I am generally skeptical of those who's word has been proven to be consistent and honest. I have been here long enough and seen her post enough to know she has no reason to lie to us. I would be more skeptical if say... she... well to use a recent example got people to tell everyone she killed herself and then a few days later reveal that "oh wait, no I didn't".

I mean to an extent I am skeptical of everything. some things I have to be because of the nature of the claim. I take into consideration how well I know someone and how much I can usually trust their word.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
lexiphage
Boy howdy. Nothing incites me to share my experiences than the suggestion that women are melodramatic liars.
well it means you can make up any old fantastic tale right
Yobyaxes R
MrLife
Yobyaxes R
MrLife
Dark LD Master

Tell him that, let us know what happens.

thing is, im not afraid of my father. As a matter of fact, i respect him cuz he's a nice guy and all. But there was a time when he had an affair and caused major drama at home. My mom was devastated and stuff. She slapped him a couple of times in the room, i heard it. I was afraid he'll retaliate and was ready to intervene lol. But he manned up and take it like a man. He knew he was wrong. Just saying, at that point of time, if things were different, i was ready.

Actually, if a woman slaps the s**t out of a guy, the guy has a right to hit her back. And don't you know that saying "man up" is misandry?

And yeah, I'd beat the ever loving ******** out of a girl if she attacked me.

That's right I said it.

how is saying man up being mysandry?
It's what men should do, taking responsibilities of his actions. Nothing wrong with that

You just proved why it is misandry (spell it right). "Man up" pretty much tells men what to do and restricts them to that gender role that harms them in the long run. You know how women don't like people telling them to act like "women", if they don't like it, then the same should apply to men and this notion that they have to "man up" and be what society says they should be. Hell, you want equality right?

Sorry for being insensitive. I usually use those words as mere phrase. To me gender equality is a little subjective. I believe men and women can be good at the same things, but i also believe there are things each gender has the ability to it better mad

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Actually, no. For the most part, men have always been down to earth and nice towards me. Yeah, Ive dealt with jerks but it wasnt because they hated woman, it was just because they were jerks. Ive never been treated differently by men. The only people who told me that I couldnt do something because I was a girl were women, not men. sweatdrop

Kawaii Sentai

Yobyaxes R
Dark LD Master
Yobyaxes R
Valtiel the Watcher
Yobyaxes R
Silly Annie

well ok

Cause as an anti-feminist, I am skeptical of all stories involving rape and domestic violence because we need to hear both sides of the story.
?.... But you aren't skeptical, you are certain that she is lying. If you were being skeptical you would say you were certain either way until you heard both sides but you've already made up your mind, I mean that's fine I guess but...

Well knowing you, you'd believe her without being skeptical. So I might as well play devil's advocate for you.

The devil appreciates advocacy assistance.

Does he? Cause I always figured that he wouldn't care since he doesn't exist.

Take all my tips

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
They told me my manager grabbing my a** and telling me he was gonna rape me didn't matter, because I'm also male and it wasn't serious

Then they promoted him

muh patriarchy

Spoopy Kitten

Aww, i was going to agree with you until that snippy a*****e part :c

Ive never experienced it in real life, that i remember. For the record, i dress androgynous and am often refered to with male pronouns by strangers. If i have experienced it, i beat the s**t out of them or got them in trouble depending on how old i was. No one tells me where my place is in life - my place is where i want it to be

Dangerous Roisterer

4,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yobyaxes R
MrLife
Yobyaxes R
MrLife
Dark LD Master

thing is, im not afraid of my father. As a matter of fact, i respect him cuz he's a nice guy and all. But there was a time when he had an affair and caused major drama at home. My mom was devastated and stuff. She slapped him a couple of times in the room, i heard it. I was afraid he'll retaliate and was ready to intervene lol. But he manned up and take it like a man. He knew he was wrong. Just saying, at that point of time, if things were different, i was ready.

Actually, if a woman slaps the s**t out of a guy, the guy has a right to hit her back. And don't you know that saying "man up" is misandry?

That's right I said it.

It's what men should do, taking responsibilities of his actions. Nothing wrong with that

You just proved why it is misandry (spell it right). "Man up" pretty much tells men what to do and restricts them to that gender role that harms them in the long run. You know how women don't like people telling them to act like "women", if they don't like it, then the same should apply to men and this notion that they have to "man up" and be what society says they should be. Hell, you want equality right?
you shouldn't man up for the sake of women but you should man up for your own sake and not be a puss. if you are a weak crybaby man then you are just pathetic. However i do agree that 'manning up' as the way the president said it and the way feminism wants it is just an evil scam to turn men into slaves. you are never obligated to help or take care of a woman without any compensation. if a woman hits you then you should pimp slap her but there's no need to beat the s**t out of her. if you want to beat the s**t out of weaklings for so-called 'self-defsense' (hard time defending against a woman? pft laughable) then you are lacking in self-control. honestly if you can be hurt by a woman physically then that's kind of pathetic. yes, defend yourself, but it doesn't take much.
1aphy
Yobyaxes R
MrLife
Yobyaxes R
MrLife
Dark LD Master

That's right I said it.

you shouldn't man up for the sake of women but you should man up for your own sake and not be a puss. if you are a weak crybaby man then you are just pathetic. However i do agree that 'manning up' as the way the president said it and the way feminism wants it is just an evil scam to turn men into slaves. you are never obligated to help or take care of a woman without any compensation. if a woman hits you then you should pimp slap her but there's no need to beat the s**t out of her. if you want to beat the s**t out of weaklings for so-called 'self-defsense' (hard time defending against a woman? pft laughable) then you are lacking in self-control. honestly if you can be hurt by a woman physically then that's kind of pathetic. yes, defend yourself, but it doesn't take much.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wouldn't find women beating up men that hard to believe. And don't forget, being hit in the head with stilettos on the NYC subway train hurts like ********.
Valtiel the Watcher
Yobyaxes R
Valtiel the Watcher
Yobyaxes R
Silly Annie

well ok

I am generally skeptical of those who's word has been proven to be consistent and honest. I have been here long enough and seen her post enough to know she has no reason to lie to us. I would be more skeptical if say... she... well to use a recent example got people to tell everyone she killed herself and then a few days later reveal that "oh wait, no I didn't".

I mean to an extent I am skeptical of everything. some things I have to be because of the nature of the claim. I take into consideration how well I know someone and how much I can usually trust their word.

You're pretty much also drawing your own conclusions there though. You say that she has no reason to lie to us, but how do you know that for sure? I don't mind so much if you weren't skeptical of her but would like to hear the other side of the story as well (if there really is another side). That's pretty much the basis of solving mysteries.

Though all of this is subjective. We'll still need to have the power to do something in the legal sense if we really wanted to assist or punish those involved in her alleged story.

Edit: Okay I concede. The reason why I said that whole thing about having to listen to both sides of the story is because personally, I do not know much about Silly Annie much at all (I can't bare to stand reading her posts. She writes like a retard), but after reading a couple more of the topics that she's started here on the LD then I have to say okay, maybe she isn't joking about this whole thing after all.

I still don't know her on the personal level to 100% believe in her, so of course I would still be interested in hearing both sides of the story. But there's not much I can do for an actual abuse victim from online.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Yobyaxes R
Valtiel the Watcher
Yobyaxes R
Valtiel the Watcher
Yobyaxes R
Silly Annie

well ok

You're pretty much also drawing your own conclusions there though. You say that she has no reason to lie to us, but how do you know that for sure? I don't mind so much if you weren't skeptical of her but would like to hear the other side of the story as well (if there really is another side). That's pretty much the basis of solving mysteries.

Though all of this is subjective. We'll still need to have the power to do something in the legal sense if we really wanted to assist or punish those involved in her alleged story.

Edit: Okay I concede. The reason why I said that whole thing about having to listen to both sides of the story is because personally, I do not know much about Silly Annie much at all (I can't bare to stand reading her posts. She writes like a retard), but after reading a couple more of the topics that she's started here on the LD then I have to say okay, maybe she isn't joking about this whole thing after all.

I still don't know her on the personal level to 100% believe in her, so of course I would still be interested in hearing both sides of the story. But there's not much I can do for an actual abuse victim from online.
Well the difficult thing here is simply that it's easy to lie on the internet, and that it's not impossible that someone can lie about the same thing for a very long time. There are some facts that you just can't verify... or at least verify easily to the point where it's feasible to go out of your way to do so, in some cases you got to accept it as a possibility or treat it as an impossibility. I just take what I know about someone into consideration sometimes, and that usually involves knowing if a person lies, how often they lie, and what they lie about.

Like when a friend of mine was accused of rape. I knew my friend very well. as far as I knew him he never lied about a thing and to hear that someone accused him of rape I thought someone was telling me a very unfunny joke. I was torn because I couldn't imagine my friend to be the person to do that, but I didn't know the other person well enough to know whether or not they were the kind to lie. I later found out from friends and through interacting with her that she was incredibly abusive and often said things like that and then retract said claims saying that she was just upset and got carried away. needless to say I would be far less inclined to believe her if she accused him of anything again.

Dainty Doll

"I don't know what she's complaining about, she gets paid more than the other girls do."

Direct quote from my line manager at work when I was chasing a raise.

Context: the "other girls" that work at my company are secretaries. I'm the only woman on the development team.
You're damn ******** straight when I'm in a meeting with clients I expect to be paid more than whoever's bringing in the coffee, girl or not.

Wicked Sweetheart

Hit me. (Specifically I was punched in the stomach and the wall next to my face several times prior to intimidate me.)

Spit on me. (Same instance.)

Stuff my mattress full of firecrackers and light it on fire.

Burn all my art while I was at work. (I paint - they used my paintings and canvas as kindling for a bonfire.)

Fire me from a start up project for identifying as feminist on FB in the "political" section when I had never once brought up my beliefs in person with any of my coworkers at work or outside of.

Being sent unwanted requests for d**k/tit pic trade from a boss at another job.

The list goes on and on...

Distinct Member

xChibi Cannibalx
Aww, i was going to agree with you until that snippy a*****e part :c

Ive never experienced it in real life, that i remember. For the record, i dress androgynous and am often refered to with male pronouns by strangers. If i have experienced it, i beat the s**t out of them or got them in trouble depending on how old i was. No one tells me where my place is in life - my place is where i want it to be

Ha!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces