Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you want to be famous?

Yes 0.31428571428571 31.4% [ 11 ]
No 0.68571428571429 68.6% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

What would I be famous for?

I'd rather people not know of me when I die. Or while I live. Unless my profession is based on people knowing what I do.
Perhaps if I were a mortician, I would want people to know my name.
But I wouldn't go so far as to want to be a movie star, or a rock god, or some corporate sell out.
Unless it comes with being rich and powerful, no. In fact, I'd rather be those two things without fame if possible.

Interesting Explorer

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'll be honest, I do wish for fame, but not exactly like showing my boobs in front of a camera, or becoming some superstar that teenagers go crazy for.
I have a passion for movies, and I love looking at videos of people reviewing movies, and I wish that one day I'll have the courage and charisma to do that too, to share my opinion and ideas about something I'm passionate about.
I don't want to be famous like a pop star celebrity. But a famous visual artist like Nick Cave, Mr. Finch, or Sha Sha Higby --then hell yeah, sign me up.

Distinct Member

It's not so much that I want to be famous but rather financially accommodated. I'm rather infamous for the time being which gets me respect & street credit but that doesn't cover much necessity expenses...
Toki Bird
I don't really want to be famous like musician/movie star but I would like to be recognized for doing something in my field.

Tipsy Teenager

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I think about this a lot. There are a lot of pros and cons that would come with being 'famous'.

I would not like the invasion of privacy - the public view on my private affairs. I would not like the preconceived ideas that other people would have of me. I would not like being separated from my family for long periods of time.
HOWEVER
I would like to be recognized for the things that I am good at. I would like other people to hear my work. I would like to sing for a living. I would like to stop stressing about post-secondary education, as nothing regarding university really interests me.

Another thought; famous people seem to care less about money and more about their relationships and families, which speaks to me. That's what life is all about, and all of us stuck on the bottom fighting to make money tend to disregard basic notions of love and emotional security. That is all.

hell yaaaaas

i would love to have a reality show
it would literally be about nothing

which seems to be pretty popular these days so i prob have a chance

but rt i need to be on mtv's true life before i die/turn 30

Shameless Grabber

14,775 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I don't seek fame, it seeks me.

Distinct Member

deeluxe

hell yaaaaas

i would love to have a reality show
it would literally be about nothing

which seems to be pretty popular these days so i prob have a chance

but rt i need to be on mtv's true life before i die/turn 30

Ha! That reminds me, I thought of this topic because I was imagining the LD as a reality show, like those on mtv..

Distinct Member

apathetic frost268
Dark LD Master
apathetic frost245
I would love to be famous. I was famous on runescape for spamming, all I would do is spam "salmon" in friend chats/ clans where people where trying do stuff and needed to talk. I had a phony main for a while named cpt salmon. Everyone who ever used a friendchat knew who i was on that game and i loved it.

Ha, cheap little victories.
I also jumped on the bridge and was the top story on the 6 o'clock news

What bridge and where is it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out