Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Okay.. eek the thing that Makes me Curious about is Lesbians,Bisexuals & Gays!!
Why do alot of people Hate Lesbians Gays & Bisexuals? I mean, theyre HUMAN!! like us.
its not like theyre gonna EAT ur brians. neutral Anywayz. MY POINT is. Why do you have to hate on them?? im saying.. NOT everyone likes them ok? "not".."everyone" <<keywords
I think that Lez,Bi,& gay's Love is Definitely abit more Passionate in my opinon.
heart heart heart heart heart heart

please Reply back on what you think~! also. whether you hate or like Bi,Gay,or Les.

^_^ THANK U~~ heart
User Image
i wouldnt say that "their love is more passionate than "normal""
sure, they go against what we consider standard, but that doesnt make it any different than straight people.
since your here to preach about how they're normal too, dont start a double standard by saying that "their love is more passionate than normal"

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
i have no problem with gays, bis, or lesbians.
i think that everyone has a problem with them b/c of what their religion says.
do NOT hate me b/c i said that.
heart
me
    I wouldn't say their love is more passionate than normal either

Love is passionate no matter what gender, if its really love.

Maybe more interesting. (I'm a yaoi nerd, honestly)

PS; I don't have any Brians. Please explain to me while you feel I own males by that name.

User Image
Paroxysmic Rage
    I wouldn't say their love is more passionate than normal either

Maybe more interesting. (I'm a yaoi nerd, honestly)

PS; I don't have any Brians. Please explain to me while you feel I own males by that name.

User Image
Hahahaha
Azn543
User Image
Okay.. eek the thing that Makes me Curious about is Lesbians,Bisexuals & Gays!!
Why do alot of people Hate Lesbians Gays & Bisexuals? I mean, theyre HUMAN!! like us.
its not like theyre gonna EAT ur brians. neutral Anywayz. MY POINT is. Why do you have to hate on them?? im saying.. NOT everyone likes them ok? "not".."everyone" <<keywords
I think that Lez,Bi,& gay's Love is Definitely abit more Passionate in my opinon.
heart heart heart heart heart heart

please Reply back on what you think~! also. whether you hate or like Bi,Gay,or Les.

^_^ THANK U~~ heart

Thanks for understanding!! =)
Im bisexual myself. And its NOT somthing we choose to be. it somthing we are from the beginnig. We can't do anything about it.
Its a lot of people who dont wanna talk to me and stuff just because im bi! crying its so sad, because i am a normal person. im not gonna rape everyone i see just because im bi!! stare
if you people get to know us then u'll see.we are just like others in this world.
thanks again for understanding! 3nodding mrgreen

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Paroxysmic Rage

Melodious Singing

I think that the important thing is - sexual orientation is not something you can choose. If it were, then no one would choose to be homosexual, because it makes one's life much harder. It's not a thing that can be influenced by environment or education. Otherwise, heterosexual parents would never have homosexual children. It is genetically inherited, but it depends on the environment whether it's going to display, or stay hidden because the person fears rejection or something worse that would happen if they'd come out. If something's inherited, you can't be responsible for it. And the attitude:"yeah, it's fine, but I don't need to see it or hear about it, cuz I don't like it." is disgusting. It's a new way of discrimination that avoids being called "violent", but it's passive aggressive. OK, there. I'm sure I have more to say, but I just can't think of anything else right now.
I think people r people no matter wat and i think people need to keep a more open mind to people being gay les. or bi...... and i myslef think gays les'.and bis are frigen awsome smile

GAY PRIDE smile
I'm bi and I dont give an ******** to what other people think about me or other people like me... cos if I do, I'll only lose my sanity. rolleyes People fears what they do not understand, and fear eventually leads to anger.

Oh well, Ignorance is bliss. rolleyes
Why must I be reminded everyday that I am gay and that I am 'normal' for being gay, by straight people?
Some people are ignorant and all you can do is constantly tell them it fine to be in love with the same gender or both. They don't have to accept it but at least tolerate it.
In media res
Why must I be reminded everyday that I am gay and that I am 'normal' for being gay, by straight people?

Because people are to politically correct nowadays...
Gay people are cool. No problems here.

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
People like you piss me off.
People can have their own opinion.
Just because they don't like gays or bi's leave them the ******** alone.
Not EVERYone discriminates against them.

People can feel what they want stop trying to force yours on them.
I don't mind them but I dont wanna see it in public, like I dont wanna see anything but a cuddle or handholding by straight people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff