Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flutter Fox
Ghosty Pie
I don't want my old toys back really. I just want new ones. I love barbies, I have a few I got for Christmas.

I'm wondering, do you keep them in their package? I'd be tempted to take them out to see them better.
whee

I don't take them out but I'm SO tempted to do it. I just know I'll never be able to get them back in the cute poses they're already in.

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
my favorite old toy was barbies!

i think i have my favorite one still in the box,

but the rest i gave to my brother's daughter smile

Profitable Survivor

16,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Flutter Fox
Looking back on it now I giggle at the time, I was so upset! Haha but you could kinda pop her head back on.

The thing that gets me is that she made me keep them, because they would be worth money one day. Now that they are, she's given them away. lol So maybe one day I'll bring it up to her when I've spent around $150+ rebuilding my childhood collection.

lol I think I would've been upset, as well.

Oh, I so would if I were you. Kinda like "You were right, mom. I've spent a few hundred dollars rebuilding my ponies collection. Who woulda thunk, right?" lol

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Ghosty Pie

You wouldn't want to spend forever trying to retie them back in with those stupid wire backings. It would be easier to display them in their cases!

gothduck

The one in the box could be worth millions, well not really. It'd be cool to look it up, just for curiosity sake.
Thats awesome you passed it onto your niece, keep your toys in the family.
whee

Peanetty Goodness

I really want to it'd feel so good after how upset I was when I heard she gave them away. I kinda want her to see the two I've replaced just to bring it up, but she hasn't been over in forever.. I'm so glad I took my Barbie horse nibbles with me when I did, I haven't even seen it on ebay. Just looked it up. For a mint one with everything, it's about $40 without shipping its tempting seeing mine is pretty roughed up.

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Flutter Fox
Ghosty Pie

You wouldn't want to spend forever trying to retie them back in with those stupid wire backings. It would be easier to display them in their cases!

gothduck

The one in the box could be worth millions, well not really. It'd be cool to look it up, just for curiosity sake.
Thats awesome you passed it onto your niece, keep your toys in the family.
whee

Peanetty Goodness

I really want to it'd feel so good after how upset I was when I heard she gave them away. I kinda want her to see the two I've replaced just to bring it up, but she hasn't been over in forever.. I'm so glad I took my Barbie horse nibbles with me when I did, I haven't even seen it on ebay.

At Flutter fox:

thank you smile i did look her up she was just worth 80 bucks! i don't want to sell her yet and yes it was nice to see her give them life like i did

Aged Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Popples~ emotion_awesome

For some reason I liked the pink chubby ones. And that they can all turn into a chubby ball. I still have my Party Popple. whee
My favorite toy was this stuffed purple rabbit that I carried everywhere. My daughter has it now.

3,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
my favorite toy was my X-men action figures!

i can;t remember what happen to them now but i miss them they were cool
My parents keep all my toys and my brother's toys in the attic.

blushjng's Bride

Bashful Friend

6,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
My favorites were Barbies and Polly Pockets, I had quite a few My Little Ponies as well razz My absolute favorite was a stuffed animal, a dog I named Sam. I would take him EVERYWHERE I went. He was really special :3 Actually, I think I still have it. :/

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Maybe the Sailor moon mini figurines. Those things were adorable and if I hadn't kept them all I'd probably buy them again.

User Image

I also paid 100 bucks to get my favorite GBA game again. Shantae was 10 bucks when I first bought it, but now it's a rare game and costs a lot. I loved that game so much that it was worth it though.

Rainbow Fatcat

I had this fluffy toy-puppy plushie that I loved. It was like a ball of white fur.
I miss you coconut crying

I still have my purple bunny "cuddles". xp

Unforgiving Tactician

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
I used to have a little Pikachu plushie that was missing a nose. But when I returned from camp one day, it had mysteriously disappeared. T^T Oh well, I have a similar Pikachu plushie but it's not the same.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
My favourite toy was a small doll and i still have it! heart
His April
Oh, I would give anything to go back to the good ol' days when I was 6 or 7 years old.

The majority of the playing that I did was outside with friends. I never formed attachments to toys.

Same here, we just played tag, went to the nearby pond to catch some fish, run until our breath runs out. It was really nice to be young. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff