Welcome to Gaia! ::

They call me Darrin
As somebody who has accomplished the total opposite of what you're attempting to do, I can only say that it makes me a little sad for you, knowing the risks you're taking with your health.
I'd really hate for you to have a stroke, an onset of diabetes, or a crippling case of asthma due to your feedee kink.

I guess if you're going to do it, at least don't take it too far. If you notice your health is suffering, pull back from what you're doing and start eating healthier.

you're anorexic?

Generous Fatcat

remourleia

you're anorexic?

That made me giggle a little bit.

But no. I'm not anny. I eat plenty. Mostly vegetables.
They call me Darrin
remourleia

you're anorexic?

but you said you accomplished the total opposite of OP
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Lol...I saw a video about this on youtube where a girl had her boyfriend feed her through a funnel and she gained like 100lbs in a matter of months..my goodness sakes. I'm not going to judge you but I think this is very unhealthy. I mean, you don't want to ruin your health and shorten your life span just for some sexual thrills. Maybe set a weight limit for yourself, and gain it healthy like the way body builders do, don't just like...gorge on mcdonalds and ice cream.

Gorging on McDonalds is like my favorite, though smile
Chibi Sailor Senshi
Pigmom
Chibi Sailor Senshi

Lol...I saw a video about this on youtube where a girl had her boyfriend feed her through a funnel and she gained like 100lbs in a matter of months..my goodness sakes. I'm not going to judge you but I think this is very unhealthy. I mean, you don't want to ruin your health and shorten your life span just for some sexual thrills. Maybe set a weight limit for yourself, and gain it healthy like the way body builders do, don't just like...gorge on mcdonalds and ice cream.

Gorging on McDonalds is like my favorite, though smile

Lol but the frieeeesss...They are more wheat flour than they are potato! emotion_facepalm
S'ok though, Ronald Mcdonald loves your patronage.

And I love what he's helped do to my belly!

*pats it*

Witty Conversationalist

They call me Darrin
remourleia

you're anorexic?

Well, considering you said this: "As somebody who has accomplished the total opposite of what you're attempting to do, I can only say that it makes me a little sad for you, knowing the risks you're taking with your health", it is easy to see how one would assume you meant anorexia.

Erholung
They call me Darrin
remourleia

you're anorexic?

Well, considering you said this: "As somebody who has accomplished the total opposite of what you're attempting to do, I can only say that it makes me a little sad for you, knowing the risks you're taking with your health", it is easy to see how one would assume you meant anorexia.

Thant's what I thought!!

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Be careful. It's hard to take all that weight off. Think of the health risks that obese people face. I feel sorry for your boyfriend.

Liberal Receiver

I don't understand this fetish at all ._. I greatly dislike the feeling of being full, all I want to do when full is to lay in bed and hope to not barf.

But, you should outright ask him if he's OK with it, instead of laying hints or just doing it.
Keep also in mind the risks associated with gorging, like look into the risks of competitive eating to give yourself an idea.
Two of the inherent risks is peristalsis shutting down, and stomach torsion.

Newbie Poster

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
flauterfli
as someone who volunteered at soup kitchens over the holidays growing up, rather than grotesquely gorging myself, this s**t kind of pisses me off

100% agreement

Manly Sex Symbol

13,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
        • Might want to make sure he's alright with it first.
          There might be health risks with this. Not sure if you're only into stuffing or inflation in general, but there are suits that give that kind of look and feel on places such as SqueakLatex and LatexCatfish. I don't recommend aiming for a weight that's 300 + lbs, but I understand you liking the feeling of fullness and the sight of weight gain.

Manly Sex Symbol

13,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
flauterfli

• I apologize that your life was so tough, but you really should steer away from emotional topics, dear. It somehow went from food to being pregnant and having no job, not even related to the topic.
          This has nothing to do with national hunger, this has nothing to do with food stamps. OP is eating and exercising on a normal diet for temporary weight gain. She isn't throwing her half-eaten food into the trash, it's going into her system and doesn't take away from others.

Alien Genius

My only advice for you is Golden Corral.
How about therapy for your mental condition? Seems more appropriate than being a drain on society via becoming obese and dying early.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff