Welcome to Gaia! ::

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
so my cat Ive had for almost 4 years had littler of 2 cute kittens and both were born small and lungs are very small really hard for them to breath not very good at moment and their sick and not so good right now i need take them to the vet but will cost me a lot of money i don't got right now and i don't want see them die both great kittens and Ive
spent lot of sleepless nights up with my husband bottle feeding them and mom is stress to max about them which i can get and on top of that both have all most die and i don't want them go i love them to death and make my day.

there name's are fin and one is black and the other one is mixed colors and both are very cute.

in pic it's hard see sorry for that but i took with old camera
but babies up trying feed on her
their very small and blend in very well.
so one of the kittens has past away do to her sickness,breathing issues
and hope can get another one to help need

me and my husband bin bottle feeding kittens/kitten
for about a month because mom is sick too and I feel really helpless not being able to help them like doing all that i can

if you would like to help feel free to it's up 2 you if you want help do not make people feel bad or they need to smile thanks
http://www.gofundme.com/bh3j4k
go to a vet dumbass
Theres really no excuse not to go to a vet. Call around, some vets will do payment plans. Apply for Care Credit. Call your local shelters and rescues and inquire about low cost vet care OR surrender the kittens to a rescue so they can get the care they need.

Dapper Pup

Take them to the vet. They'll be happy to work with you.

But if you really can't afford to take care of any or all of your cats, give them to a shelter. It'll be way better for them.

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mister Okami
Take them to the vet. They'll be happy to work with you.

But if you really can't afford to take care of any or all of your cats, give them to a shelter. It'll be way better for them.
it's not take care of her and one of baby has passed away all ready
and i love my cat it's just fell on some ruff time
and most of vets want payment up front and i don't got that

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
11 Cardinal 11
Theres really no excuse not to go to a vet. Call around, some vets will do payment plans. Apply for Care Credit. Call your local shelters and rescues and inquire about low cost vet care OR surrender the kittens to a rescue so they can get the care they need.

i have done all that they all want money up front and when walk in door they want thier fee just see vet like i don't got that called low income vets all want money right way and i don't got that

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Track01_Rebuild
go to a vet dumbass
whit what money

Celestial Dog

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
11 Cardinal 11

i have done all that they all want money up front and when walk in door they want thier fee just see vet like i don't got that called low income vets all want money right way and i don't got that
then go find another vet.
you're making excuses. any responsible pet owner would do whatever they can to find a way to make it work.

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Q2k
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
11 Cardinal 11

you're making excuses. any responsible pet owner would do whatever they can to find a way to make it work.
ive called all lot of vets even out of where I live
and still want money right away
and i am not making excuses i am tell you what i have done like
not easy like i just had one pass away like not bin easy and find pretty rude for you say that not in my shoes lady like i was not rude you so why give me hard time

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
acoustic finish
uh go to your local humane society and ask them to help or surrender the things so they can get the treatment they need
what you're doing right now is cruel
ive call them and their full and busy and on top that got
30 cats just had babies so they got their hands full right now
and i am not being cruel if i am asking for help ?
like befor go off on telling me how take care of my cats
might want think first like done all i can still trying am i not and is that not what matters

Celestial Dog

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Q2k
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
11 Cardinal 11

not easy like i just had one pass away like not bin easy and find pretty rude for you say that not in my shoes lady like i was not rude you so why give me hard time
then maybe you should reconsider if you should be owning pets. if you can't afford to help a kitten and the other one has died because of your inability to help it, you're not offering a good environment and other people would be capable of giving that cat a chance.

I'm not being rude, I'm being realistic.

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Q2k
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Q2k
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
11 Cardinal 11

then maybe you should reconsider if you should be owning pets. if you can't afford to help a kitten and the other one has died because of your inability to help it, you're not offering a good environment and other people would be capable of giving that cat a chance.

the mom cat gave birth to early and not my fault
it's life i can control when cat has her babies she had them in clean closet and i was up all day and night whit and took her long time 2 give birth to only 2 kittens and one i had to pull out of her or she would of die and on top that bin bottle feeding them with my husband and my mom bin helping and she sick and you telling me i am doing poor job at too funny and it's because i don't got lot of money think i am unable to care for a cat and kitten that's just wrong not ever one is made of money like you i work really hard for my money like times are tough right now i am taking care of sick mom and husband who's got broken shoulder and my mother in law is dieing. so you're going tell me what i am doing wrong because if small factors in my life are not playing out way you like too bad i am trying my best ok so please don't waste my time with peddy comments thanks.

Celestial Dog

this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Q2k
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Q2k
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
11 Cardinal 11

it's life i can control when cat has her babies she had them in clean closet and i was up all day and night whit and took her long time 2 give birth to only 2 kittens and one i had to pull out of her or she would of die and on top that bin bottle feeding them with my husband and my mom bin helping and she sick and you telling me i am doing poor job at too funny and it's because i don't got lot of money think i am unable to care for a cat and kitten that's just wrong not ever one is made of money like you i work really hard for my money like times are tough right now i am taking care of sick mom and husband who's got broken shoulder and my mother in law is dieing. so you're going tell me what i am doing wrong because if small factors in my life are not playing out way you like too bad i am trying my best ok so please don't waste my time with peddy comments thanks.

your cat wouldn't have given birth to premature kittens at all if you had gotten her spayed like a responsible cat owner. If you were a breeder, you should have the necessary funds to cover any emergency costs. But I'm doubting this was intentional.

I don't THINK you're doing a poor job, I KNOW you are. I don't THINK you're unable to care for a kitten. I KNOW you're unable to care for the kitten. Because you're doing nothing but making excuses as to why you're not doing it. Every time someone calls you out you add more and more to the story and why you can't do it. If times are difficult you shouldn't be keeping kittens at all. That's a lot of extra money you apparently can't afford to spend.

You're being short-sighted, selfish, and immature about this matter and endangering a kitten's life because of it.

GlaxSlayer's Senpai

Sweetest Recycler

26,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Q2k
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Q2k
this_ Ravers_Fantasy
Q2k
not easy like i just had one pass away like not been easy and find pretty rude for you say that not in my shoes lady like i was not rude you so why give me hard time

it's life i can control when cat has her babies she had them in clean closet and i was up all day and night whit and took her long time 2 give birth to only 2 kittens and one i had to pull out of her or she would of die and on top that bin bottle feeding them with my husband and my mom bin helping and she sick and you telling me i am doing poor job at too funny and it's because i don't got lot of money think i am unable to care for a cat and kitten that's just wrong not everyone is made of money like you i work really hard for my money like times are tough right now i am taking care of sick mom and husband who's got broken shoulder and my mother in law is dieing. so you're going tell me what i am doing wrong because if small factors in my life are not playing out way you like too bad i am trying my best ok so please don't waste my time with peddy comments thanks.

your cat wouldn't have given birth to premature kittens at all if you had gotten her spayed like a responsible cat owner. If you were a breeder, you should have the necessary funds to cover any emergency costs. But I'm doubting this was intentional.

I don't THINK you're doing a poor job, I KNOW you are. I don't THINK you're unable to care for a kitten. I KNOW you're unable to care for the kitten. Because you're doing nothing but making excuses as to why you're not doing it. Every time someone calls you out you add more and more to the story and why you can't do it.

You're being short-sighted, selfish, and immature about this matter and endangering a kitten's life because of it.

i am not breeder because all ready lot cats don't got home's and i am doing my best and telling hole story so you can see what i've been doing am not being selfish if i am asking for help try look for help your one throwing dirt because its seems you like to and
think okay make these bold comments call me liar well your just suck up little daddys girl buy sounds of it i am working with what i got like i am doing my best i can your not in my place i love cat whit all heart unlike some people who beat their pets post it all over net. so before go all pet crazy call me names and think you know it all might want take few back or just not say anything if your not willing to listen and tell me am excuses it's not and do i not got right to post for help or ideas from other people or do you control this too because starting sound that way
no need be way you are with me like i get hate bad pet owners i am not one i've taking steps I've need before getting cat if did not have money would not took her but ever one falls on hard times you know plus their complications with her when she was giving birth that is not my fault it's life what ever it throws at you got take it best you can just like death part of it and i did not foresee this coming like it was unplanned so sorry if i am such bad pet owner for tying unlike you been nothing but rude person and mean to me for what reason id like to know why ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff