Welcome to Gaia! ::

drain bramage
the world is a vampire!

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAAAAGE
I've actually been talking to a 'vampire life stylist' for the past few nights. I don't believe in blood sucking vampires, but I do believe in vampires that follow the 'Black Veil'.
lolz. your'e not a vampire.

Eloquent Seeker

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Krazii_lub

Well, I think it was just your imagination.
Don't let it get to your head that you're a vampire or whatever, because I doubt you are neutral If there are anymore problems you should talk to your parents about it.
That would be rather awkward... I'm kinda past the age to be calling up my parents to talk about how I have blood cravings.

As for it all being in my imagination, you're probably half right. I just remembered that I'm actually dead sexy 24/7 biggrin
domokun domokun domokun domokun
It's more of a social scene than anything. The Hollywood vampire is extremely famous, so naturally seeing as how "all bad is good" people love to define themselves with anything outside "the norm", yet ironically still want to belong to a social group of people. All of their behaviors are developed, as no one is born with the nature of bloodlust.

I don't mind their lifestyle because frankly I don't care. It justs annoys me when people claim that they are these mythical creatures. Just because you've grown into your thrift shop cape, sharpened your teeth to resemble fangs, avoid the daylight except during most of the day considering you have to go to work/school, and drink sips of blood to satisfy your fetish (because you don't need it to survive, that's why you eat real food) doesn't make you an undead creature.
mental problem.
I will suck on my finger if it bleeds (ack, germs!) but i dont have pointy teeth, an evil laugh, and the ability to turn into a bat and fly around... stare
Although they aren't real, they're fun in fiction. I <3 twilight

Eloquent Seeker

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
[MoonxChild]
It's more of a social scene than anything. The Hollywood vampire is extremely famous, so naturally seeing as how "all bad is good" people love to define themselves with anything outside "the norm", yet ironically still want to belong to a social group of people. All of their behaviors are developed, as no one is born with the nature of bloodlust.

I don't mind their lifestyle because frankly I don't care. It justs annoys me when people claim that they are these mythical creatures. Just because you've grown into your thrift shop cape, sharpened your teeth to resemble fangs, avoid the daylight except during most of the day considering you have to go to work/school, and drink sips of blood to satisfy your fetish (because you don't need it to survive, that's why you eat real food) doesn't make you an undead creature.
Well said! Which reminds me, my cape and coffin are getting kinda old... I think it's about time to re-vamp my place rofl
I vote that you're developing a fetish .... or high? jk blaugh

Vampiers are tight, though. Anyone read Twilight or IwaV?
hehehe. xd
I've been though that and i asked my friend Avlin about it and he's nothing like me... you wouldn't even be able to label him if u met him. And he said it's normal and he's been biten my a few people too.
father_fark0
I know lots of people who actually think they're vampires.

Perhaps, and I could just be a total jerk, but when one's personality isn't enough to set them away from the crowd, they feel the need to create an identity for themselves that's 'dangerous', and inhuman.

agreed
Great sig BTW
Well I think allot of people have that feeling one time or another but i know people who take it way out.Some people in my school run down the halls screaming they're a vampire and they going to kill us all and use that excuse for somethings but they act like they really mean it.If it's like that then I think it's an attention "thing".
If I saw a vampire, I'd get medieval on it's a**.
Payback's a b***h.
swordman
So, just to let you know, I am not one of those people who is into the vampire night life. Not that I have a problem with such people, just not really my scene. I do not drink the blood of others, and only enjoy sucking on my thumb if I've accidentally cut myself.

Tonight I have come across a state of mind that appears every now and again, but not all too often. Basically, I feel as if I were a vampire. I know better, and haven't reached a delusional state, but I have a craving for blood, and have a false memory of the feeling of sucking blood through my teeth. It's a bit odd, considering I don't have the ability to do such things, and as far as I know, never have. Oddly enough, it's a full moon. Who knows, maybe those wives tales about the full moon making you crazy weren't all made up.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if there was anyone else who shared the same type of thoughts, and was wondering what people think in general of people who choose a vampire lifestyle.

And yes, I am well aware that I should see a psychiatrist.

The vampire myth may have originated from people having little to no medical care many centuries ago when they would get rabies, because no one knew what rabies were. Fictional vampires often:

-Seduce a woman.

-Avoiding sunlight.

-Are evil.

-Drink the blood of a live human which causes them to become a vampire as well.

Victims of rabies are:

-Hypersexual.

-Very sensitive to light.

-Are extremely aggressive.

-Prone to biting people which spreads the disease to that person.

There are other signs and symptoms of course, but these are just a few.
Your not
Don't be
Stay away from people if you are
no blood sucking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items