Welcome to Gaia! ::

I actually believe that vampires exist, which is why I NEVER like to venture out into the dark. You see, a couple years ago when I was 7, my dad made me run up to the house at night, and grab some beers. My cousin owned a farm, and there were trees between our houses. Well, he had geese or somethin, too. They were nesting in the tree I was passing. Well, they moved, I freaked, ran inside my house, and CRIED. I thought it was a vampire. Eh.. But yeah, I DO think that vampires exist, but those movies that blow the plot out of proportion are just wanting attention.
"Vampires eat the human."
"Vampires suck blood."
"This vampire can walk in sunlight."
"This vampire cannot."
"This one bites to kill!"
"This one bites to feed and turn!"
Really, its hard to say. There are different kinds of it. But, vampires, they are dead beings are they not? They have no soul. According to some researchers, they're rotting corpses that are refreshed when one drinks blood. As far as how vampires are born hmm, there doesn't seem to be enough info on that but, some claim that the only way to give birth to one is by being bitten by some high ranking noble/lord vamp. Really, people who pracitce out in the open, most of the time are not real but just posers wanting/wishing to be one. I have yet to encounter a true vampire... stare
User Image

Om nom nom...

It's a state of mind, really. I've never thought of myself as vampiric, but I don't want to deny the possibility that vampirism could exist.
...Isn't that a trick question?
It's a mental problem.

People create fantasy creatures when they're unable to deal with reality. Reality might just be too damn average for some pople, so they imagine they're vampires.
King Precious
...Isn't that a trick question?
It's a mental problem.

People create fantasy creatures when they're unable to deal with reality. Reality might just be too damn average for some pople, so they imagine they're vampires.

LoL Definitely a possibility... stare
the world is a vampire!
Well if you take a look at "Modern Vampires" and have an understanding of the history of these strange people, you'd notice that they don't follow the rules of the Black Veil. The closest you can get to the older ones are psychic vampires and I hate them because they make you all exhausted so you give them the finger and they do that crappy goth hiss at you. sad
I think That Vampires exist...i dont think I am one but I hope to be. Its not a dilustion its just a different belief system that some ppl choose to indulge in. When you think about what some religons believe in vampires don't seem so far fetched. I find An immortal creature that realies on human blood to survive more believe able then one being created existence. Maybe u think that people that believe in vampires or believe themselves to be vampires crazy but we think you people that think god speeks to you or that you have to do his will crazy.

And on another note I would like to say that the folklore about vampires and holy water and churchs is ridiculous vampie legands have been around a lot longer then christtianity. And the whole bat transformation wasn't tied in with vampires until Bram Stroker wrote dracula.
swordman
As a side note, since I'm not being completely flamed, I also noticed when I went to the bathroom that I have a sort of twinkle in my eye at the moment. I almost got lost in my own gaze... and that sounds extremely self absorbed. sweatdrop

Either way, I like my eyes, but that isn't really a normal occurrence.

Well, I think it was just your imagination.
Don't let it get to your head that you're a vampire or whatever, because I doubt you are neutral If there are anymore problems you should talk to your parents about it.
TRUFAX: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT REAL.
~[TheMagicBirdy]~
I saw the episode on the History channel!!! rofl

I've had a strange fetish for blood before but lately I've been sickened by it... I dunno why.

That reeked of so much fake, my TV like... imploded.

I don't have a fetish for blood but I don't freak out over it. I don't think they are real but people can have vampire-esque qualities, IMO. I just have a fascination for the vampire folklore.

Phantom

just because you have a fetish for blood, that does not make you a vampire. the mirror thing was your mind playing tricks on you, showing you what you wanted to see

vampires exist, but you are not one of them
Well, it could be a fettish, but if it seems to be very recent you could be anemic or something.

Do vampires exist? About as much as sirens do. They're just folklore with many interpretations as to what they "actually" are.
Either they truly believe it and it as an unfortunate mental problem as they're delusional. Or they just want attention and if they go to that extreme it's also a mental problem.
I get that kind of craving sometimes. Usually when I'm turned on. It's probably a blood fetish-that's what I have. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff