Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like Valentines Day. :] If you have a special someone it's a day to celebrate, and if you don't, there's chocolate everywhere.
For me, at least, it's good because my mom buys a bunch of flowers for my sister and I, and things seem all-around.. I don't know.. happier. Is there any other opinions out there?
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
It would be really sweet if my crush got me something for V-Day, but since we're not officially going out, I won't get my hopes up...
I used to get sad that the only person I was getting chocolate from was my mom. xD
But it was always good chocolate. My mom always gets me the best chocolate.

This year is my second Valentine's Day with my boyfriend. We're going to go to dinner, or something.
This years valentine's day is the first one that's gonna be okay. I'm going to the movies, after a long day of work, with my love.
He knows I hate valentine's, so he wants to try to cheer me up. It's the first time I'm not going to spend it alone, i guess xD
This is my first year with a boyfriend... But its a long distance relationship, so it does not really count. =[[
I mean, I think he was going to get me something and send it to me, but I am not too sure. I got him something so it is kinda fun lol.
whoopie ******** do valintines day sucks you and all ur lovey dovey frickin crap and shove it up ur a**
I'm not celebrating it this year.....my boyfriend hates this holiday with a passion stare
Lady Mimi Syugn
I'm not celebrating it this year.....my boyfriend hates this holiday with a passion stare

awww thats sad.
I guess Imma hook up with my friens and just go places and stuff but i got a special someone <3
I think Im just going to stay home and play video games or something since I have no one to spend it with
i WAS super pumped for valentines day because i had a wonderful boyfriend.

BUT THE a*****e DUMPED ME A WEEK BEFORE VALENTINES DAY!!! and now i will probably spend v-day glaring at happy people...
I have to go school on Valentines day.
Yay me.
-_-
audrey_ rose
i WAS super pumped for valentines day because i had a wonderful boyfriend.

BUT THE a*****e DUMPED ME A WEEK BEFORE VALENTINES DAY!!! and now i will probably spend v-day glaring at happy people...

i will be there , shooting the happy cuples with paint balls

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
It amazes me to see a thread about someone liking Valentine's. People seem so COMPELLED to do nothing but b***h about it. So it's nice to see something different.
i dont like it. too commercial makes it less special

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces