Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yay, I'm soul mateless. -,-

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I think people get WAY to upset over stupid Valentine's Day. No I am not single and yes I have a "soul mate" BUT He is on the other side of the Nation serving our country in the NAVY. Any Valentine's Day I'm usually by myself. And I that's fine. Know why? I spend it with my friends and I take my friends out to show them how much they mean to me. Yes my friends and I go out on a regular bases but I feel I need to take them out on Valentines. Why? Because there is more to life than just "Romantic" love. And my friends always need to be reminded how much they are loved.
get over it!
I'm alone. But it's not a big issue xD
I just recently got dumped. So this Valentines day is really going to suck bad. Against my better judgment I still love him lots, but oh well. crying What do we going to do about it right??
i just hate it that if you like a person and then they either don't know you exist or don't have the same feelings as you do to them. valentines day alone.......
Blessed Be This Nightmare
kessia_baby
kessia_baby
All my friends had a valentine last year that was the only day of the year where I cried like an infant sad
i so feel for you

Well I was like one of the only of the trio who had no date, and other friends who weren't in the trio had one as well, hopefully I wouldn't have to cry this year.
i hope not either cuz it still not valentines day so i still might have a chance with my bf before my bad luck comes and bites me in the a**

Knowing my luck and my interests I will be alone once again emo
@ least u most likely won't be the only one.. stare
Grizwald-Cleglaw
valentines day is the only day that i feel so emo. i lock myself in my room and sit there all day, only leaving to use the bathroom.
tell me about it
xMissMacabre
well in asia we have black and white day. on v's day the women are supposed to give chocolates and stuff to the men. on white day the men who received chocolates give the same back to the women. but on black day, all the people who received nothing go and give each other stuff :}}}
yea but when ever febuary-april comes around for me i go and see my family in america so i have never experinced that which sucks

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
berrymusical
i especially don't like going to school on valentine's day bc that's where most couples are!

I'm lucky; there's no school on Valentine's Day for me. Staff day. neutral
My boyfriend of three years dumped me about a week ago...

Just thinking about Valentine's day makes me want to cry.
LouieRae
Tawney
My boyfriend of three years dumped me about a week ago...

Just thinking about Valentine's day makes me want to cry.

Wow, three years?! I feel your pain...

Yeah... it really sucks. ._.; I still love him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff