Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah. you know, it could be worse. like if your friend knew you liked the guy.

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Yeah. I hate valentines day. I'll probably end up doing something I regret again this year.
LoverofV92
My PE teacher said that valentine's day for single people is called single awarness day!!

Right on.
I have school on the day of valentines day...
Plenty of people will be together on that day.

Don't worry dear, you'll find love someday... sooner then you think
yup, same here, but oh wellz, same as always rolleyes
LoverofV92
My PE teacher said that valentine's day for single people is called single awarness day!!

ROFL rofl

i like that viewpoint
Quote:
Im getting one but from my friend that is a girl but I luv her ^.^ am I not loveavle or just ugly?

Neither one, silly. Valentine's day is a holiday for couples, yes, but that doesn't mean that just because you don't have a valentine it automatically makes you ugly or unloveable. I am nineteen. This year is my very first year where I'll actually have an boyfriend for Valentine's Day (it's my first boyfriend period, actually). That doesn't mean that nobody loves me or that I'm ugly or anything like that. It just means that I hadn't met Mr. Right yet, or maybe I had and I just didn't realize it. Maybe you've met him and haven't realized it yet, or maybe he hasn't realized it yet, or maybe you've yet to meet him. Look around you. You have friends and family who love you right? If you have people who love you, even if there's not a certain someone IN love with you, how can you be considered unloveable or ugly if you have other people who love you, hm?
Aiko-chu
xLolitaBunnyx

Yes and I was going to ask him out today and no wonder he didnt hug me today usuually he hugs me because I like hugs and now he doesnt so I was like WTF
lucky, about the hugs anyway. the guy i like never hugs me, although alot of other people do...
xLolitaBunnyx
Aiko-chu
xLolitaBunnyx

Yes and I was going to ask him out today and no wonder he didnt hug me today usuually he hugs me because I like hugs and now he doesnt so I was like WTF
lucky, about the hugs anyway. the guy i like never hugs me, although alot of other people do...

I never get hugs neutral
celestial_earthquake
Quote:
Im getting one but from my friend that is a girl but I luv her ^.^ am I not loveavle or just ugly?

Neither one, silly. Valentine's day is a holiday for couples, yes, but that doesn't mean that just because you don't have a valentine it automatically makes you ugly or unloveable. I am nineteen. This year is my very first year where I'll actually have an boyfriend for Valentine's Day (it's my first boyfriend period, actually). That doesn't mean that nobody loves me or that I'm ugly or anything like that. It just means that I hadn't met Mr. Right yet, or maybe I had and I just didn't realize it. Maybe you've met him and haven't realized it yet, or maybe he hasn't realized it yet, or maybe you've yet to meet him. Look around you. You have friends and family who love you right? If you have people who love you, even if there's not a certain someone IN love with you, how can you be considered unloveable or ugly if you have other people who love you, hm?
wow thats some pretty good advice. well its not exactly adivce, but you know what i mean
Exorb
Valentines day is the one day a year where I get my shitty love life rubbed in my face. Ugh it makes me sick just thinking of it.

same here stressed
Yeah, I know how that feels. My birthday's a couple days before that. ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas