Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I don't care. But I wanna here from you guys.

Anyone going to a dance, by them selfs? I am. Jon suggested that I go with Chelsea. I am not like that. and neither is Chelsea. SO.... I'm going by myself.

^__^
Jon said you should go with him then Chelsea was upset that 'you aren't like that' and said she isn't your friend anymore.
I don't even know if my university has a valentine's day dance. I don't think it does.

3,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*lost on the Jon and Chelsea thing* I'm going to swirl kind of stag... I like a guy who is going stag too... >.> *plots* heart

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
James Screwtape
Jon said you should go with him then Chelsea was upset that 'you aren't like that' and said she isn't your friend anymore.

what does that have anything to do with what I said

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nope, but we're probably going to spend the day doing the same s**t we do every other day. Maybe one or two extra little things but it's not a big deal.

And he probably suggested the girls go as friends or something. It's not always gay.

1,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i'll prob go out with friends somewhere...
Viola Harmony
I don't care. But I wanna here from you guys.

Anyone going to a dance, by them selfs? I am. Jon suggested that I go with Chelsea. I am not like that. and neither is Chelsea. SO.... I'm going by myself.

^__^

Now
I'm not too sure to who this "Chelsea" and "Jon" fellow would be?
But I do know that I am going to be spending my Valentines alone
Not because I don't want to
But that I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone but my girlfriend. ninja
All alone.. no dance.. just another day.. most likely..
im not going to be with the person i want to be with crying i miss that dork....
ima just drown my sorrow with chocolate
Huur, nope.
I get to watch the guy I like drool over someone else. Lucky me.
And then, I get to go to some dropdead boring V-day party. Jooooy...
If there was a valentine's day dance and I didn't have a date I just wouldn't go
I can't really dance...I think my family's going to go out for dinner somewhere. Then I won't feel alone. That's kinda sad...but it definitely beats watching my little brother, which is what I'd be doing if I didn't go with my parents.
i hate valentines day...im trying to get into it this year though..im gonna get my friends stuff, but thats about it... eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff