Total Votes:[ 110 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ji Hyun
The ones who hate it are people that are buttsore ver the fact that they're single, unpopular losers who take holidays way too seriously.

I agree. The holiday doesn't MAKE them more aware of their relationship status. THEY do.
The only reason why i kinda dislike v-day was becuase i used to have somone close but then they left me that day. They had moved away the next week too.
I don't like it because I'm a stupid, unpopular loser who takes holidays too seriously. stressed and I've always been single on V-day. crying
I'm not fond of Valentine's Day. O.o Never have been. I don't think I need a reason to dislike it. I've never been in a relationship, I'm not lonely, but I just don't like Valentine's. XD
candy and chocolate! heart razz

4,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
It's disgusting. You should show your love and appreciation more than just once a year.
Hallmarks way of lots of money
mainly if u are alone it reminds you of that otherwise it can be fun

Shameless Fatcat

I'm very much in love with my boyfriend, and we're planning to go ring shopping this upcoming week.
But we don't really care for v-day. We don't need a special day to say "I love you" and the whole thing is pretty tacky. There's also this pressure that if you're single it's oh-so-sad and if you're taken you should make some huge event out of it.
******** that. If you're sad that you're single, get over it. A lot of people are, and it can be for the better. If you're using V-day like some amazing heaven-shine-upon-thee love day, then you don't show enough affection every day.
My boyfriend and I are probably just going to go to the diner for pie and coffee, and then go home. Maybe if we're feeling romantic we'll buy some chocolate. meh.

Shameless Fatcat

Ji Hyun
The ones who hate it are people that are buttsore ver the fact that they're single, unpopular losers who take holidays way too seriously.
Are you purchasing rings this week? No?
Then I guess your stupid assumption fails.

Shameless Fatcat

[Nympho] Whore
It's disgusting. You should show your love and appreciation more than just once a year.
Thank you. Exactly what I think.

Original Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
[Nympho] Whore

I agree. But I could say the same about Christmas. (if you're not religious.) Shouldn't there be family /friend togetherness more than just Christmas? I see it as far more commercial than Valentine's.

Shameless Fatcat

Snowytigress
[Nympho] Whore

I agree. But I could say the same about Christmas. (if you're not religious.) Shouldn't there be family /friend togetherness more than just Christmas? I see it as far more commercial than Valentine's.
Good question, but I think Christmas just has more to it, irregardless of religion. For instance, Christmas is one day you are sure to get time off so your entire family can gather. If your family is like mine, that's a fairly rare event (we're spread out all over and have conflicting schedules). Valentine's day is as easy as sending a "I wuv you" card either via pink envelope or e-mail.
When I had someone with me, it is a nice day. When you are alone, it just sucks bad.
crying sweatdrop biggrin rofl dramallama
Sorry to burst half of ya'lls bubbles, but I don't hate it because I'm single or some "unpopular loser who takes holidays too seriously" or because of a break-up. I hate it because of how corporate its become.
Why should I pick on day out of the entire year to show I love someone? Why can't they sell all that candy and flowers for cheaper and junk all year 'round so I can get nice candy and flowers for my loved ones all the time at a good price?

Its stupid.

And for the record, I did try getting into the spirit this year and getting a Valentine this year. neutral
i think some people hate it because of a break-up around then wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces