Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok...where can i start?
There are five guys that like like me. They haven't told me but i can really tell. THey are always staring at me during class. Braxton, Daniel, Monty ( nerd),Jordan, and Mathew. The first two are popular, Monty is a nerd, Jordan is in the middle and Mathew plays the sax, I play the flute and sax. And with V-Day coming up Im afraid they are going to ask me out. There might even be more guys. My friends say that guys fall in love with me because of my personality and everything about me. What should I do?

Dainty Doll

music_peep
What should I do?

Take your head out of your arse and quit being an arrogant little b***h about it?
Dont get too full of yourself.
Just wait it out.
Damn. Must suck to be you. stare

Anyway. Just wait and see what happens. Make up your mind if it actually happens. Remember....you can only have ONE of them.
i would wait and make sure you have got it right or it might be emaasing
x

Interesting Guildsman

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
mmm, dont choose anyone of them, and go with someone else
Tute Sweet
music_peep
What should I do?

Take your head out of your arse and quit being an arrogant little b***h about it?

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Don't go with ANYONE. I'm not going with anyone. I'm going to my school dance because I want to help my friends who are going to Chicago with their Spanish class. It'll $4 less for me, and my mom, but it's for a good cause.
just wait it out. you might b wrong about ALL of them like'n u.
if you like one of them go w/ them. if you don't like any of them dont make them think u do.
Lol, but how can I tell that you're not lying about this story..?

I don't really think those guys will have the guts to ask you out.

If they do, pick the one you like best.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces