Welcome to Gaia! ::

pallbearer
Why Juxtaposed
pallbearer
Why Juxtaposed
pallbearer
Why Juxtaposed

that has no influence on the music though??

and what exactly is a slut and what's wrong with being a slut?

It's pervasive to the entire subculture neutral And if you recall, my main reason for disliking it was not the sluts (although that too) but the idiocy.

Now you're just being facetious, you know what a slut is. That whole "slut shaming" argument brings us back to another unpopular opinion on my list:

- What you call judgemental, I call having standards

do you even realize what's the entire subculture? and yet you think that it's so pervasive to this subculture but you don't bring up the same sexism and racism in pop, rock, punk or metal.

like you're incredibly ignorant saying that.

no i'm serious. someone who has sex? what's wrong with that? literally, what is wrong with having sex. like jesus christ, you're one of the most miserable people on this forum

There's having sex and enjoying sex and them there's having sex with everything that moves and leaving your junk hanging out everywhere and being an irresponsible idiot rolleyes

but you're literally against all of it.

like do you really think that there is this really really really huge problem of "sluts" running around ******** everything??

You're taking words out of my mouth. I never claimed to be against sex.

And yes, there is. STDs, unwanted pregnancies, and hookup culture are all around us. It's like you have your head in the sand. In my opinion, it's disgusting. You're not going to change my opinion. It's an unpopular opinion BECAUSE people like you are the majority.

sorry, you're not against sex in a committed relationship waiting 2-7 years after your marriage.

you can have sex with people who don't have std's easily.
there are hundreds of ways to deal with unwanted pregnancies, and the exact s**t you perpetuate helps deny women access to birth control and abortion.
"hookup culture" like it's some ******** new thing and people never had sex back in the day. what the ******** do you think they did without any actual forms of entertainment??

what is disgusting about it? you and chibi keep talking about how it's gross and disgusting, but what's gross and disgusting about it? there is constantly war, assaults, robberies, death, racism, rape, homelessness and all of this s**t around us but sex is the thing that's disgusting you?

people like me? i've had sex with two people, i've been in a committed relationship with them both before even agreeing to have sex. i'm not running around hooking up with every single person i see. the only thing that i'm not bigoted against sexual freedom.

Spoopy Kitten

Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx

Are you trying to sound like an annoying child? stare
Its my personal belief that its disgusting. One shouldnt sleep around with multiple people for no reason other than to sleep around. Someone they dated, ok cool. Multiple people they dated, thats alright too. But after the number gets to the double digits, its gross

why is it disgusting? what is disgusting about someone enjoying sex? literally, what is the difference between sleeping with 10 people and 100 people?

If its just about enjoying sex, why cant they do it with one person instead of 10 or 100?

because there is nothing wrong with having sex with a variety of people. not everyone is shaped the same. not everyone can perform the same. not everyone looks the same. not everyone is compatible. not all relationships work out. not all people need to be in relationships.

why are you so focused on this limited perception of what love and sex can be?

To me, there is a lot wrong with it. If you are happy with someone, you shouldnt move on to the next just because they are different as you put it. Relationship sex is fine. But sleeping with every partner youve ever had is sleezy and to me, its gross. High numbers are gross

Because to me, sex shouldnt be had without love and a relationship. People these days need higher standards

lets assume that they meet all of your inane standards for what sex should be. they've had 70+ relationships in which they felt all of your conditions. why is sex still gross then?

and why should people have higher standards, why do you hold sex on such a pedestal? why can't you recognize differences in how sex is had?

Recognize =/= agree with
I can recognize something and not agree with it. I dont have to like it because it exists

Because anything in the double digits just grosses me out. Im not saying you have to agree with me, and im not forcing my opinions on you, like you are to me

I hold it on a high pedestal because it should be. People these days arnt worried about what goes around. Ive met people who use abortions as birth control. Ive met people who freak out every other month because they think they caught an std. People have such a low standard now a days, theyll sleep with anyone who is willing. Its disgusting that such an amazing act is being thrown around like a game
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx

If its just about enjoying sex, why cant they do it with one person instead of 10 or 100?

because there is nothing wrong with having sex with a variety of people. not everyone is shaped the same. not everyone can perform the same. not everyone looks the same. not everyone is compatible. not all relationships work out. not all people need to be in relationships.

To me, there is a lot wrong with it. If you are happy with someone, you shouldnt move on to the next just because they are different as you put it. Relationship sex is fine. But sleeping with every partner youve ever had is sleezy and to me, its gross. High numbers are gross

Because to me, sex shouldnt be had without love and a relationship. People these days need higher standards

lets assume that they meet all of your inane standards for what sex should be. they've had 70+ relationships in which they felt all of your conditions. why is sex still gross then?

and why should people have higher standards, why do you hold sex on such a pedestal? why can't you recognize differences in how sex is had?

Recognize =/= agree with
I can recognize something and not agree with it. I dont have to like it because it exists

Because anything in the double digits just grosses me out. Im not saying you have to agree with me, and im not forcing my opinions on you, like you are to me

I hold it on a high pedestal because it should be. People these days arnt worried about what goes around. Ive met people who use abortions as birth control. Ive met people who freak out every other month because they think they caught an std. People have such a low standard now a days, theyll sleep with anyone who is willing. Its disgusting that such an amazing act is being thrown around like a game

i haven't forced anything on you, i've asked questions the entire time. you've gotten defensive because you still haven't been able to answer what grosses you out about it.

your personal experiences arent indicative of anything besides themselves.

why should it be on a high pedestal?

Spoopy Kitten

Why Juxtaposed
war, assaults, robberies, death, racism, rape, homelessness

War is needed. I read an article/study once about the topic. If the entire world was peaceful, there would be no competition between one another. In some way, competition seems to be human nature. Now the reasons war starts isnt always the best. Like wanting to take someones land or take their resources

Assault are bad as well. Too bad i live in a place where its ok for cops to be the abusers. Who do you go to when your help is the one abusing you? Most of america isnt like this, i hope, but where i live its even illegal to film a cop, even if they are off duty and eating a cheese burger

Robberies need to be worked on. Cameras in stores, possibly on homes, self protection, ect. Too bad most of this comes at the cost of money, which not a lot of people have. Wed have to fix out economy before we can work on this issue

Death is sad but part of life. Are you talking natural causes, or murder?

Racism is the same as sexism or homophobia. Ive tried fighting against both, and its gotten me no where. We live in a world where this is ok to shame someone because of something they cannot change about them self. Its sad, its sick, and it sucks

Rape comes a bit from the "hook up culture". Ive read many articles on this because i cannot understand why someone would do that to someone else. "No" isnt always seen as a nonconsenting word. Some people use it as part of their play, and thats totally ok. But, some of these people bring that to their next partner or hook up and continue even though the person is not consenting as to what happened. Some purely even believe that "no" or "stop" is just part of the game. Others may believe that a guy is always in the mood, thus impossible to rape. Thats not true. Others may believe that if someone is drunk, its dunk sex, and not rape. Thats not true either. Most rapes go unreported because the legal system cant do much about it anyway. The kits dont always help. The cops dont always help. The judge doesnt always help. Then youve also got the people who claim rape just because they didnt like the sex they had with someone. Falsely claiming rape is as bad as committing the crime yourself, in my opinion

Homelessness comes from the money and economy issue as well. We need to fix that

Spoopy Kitten

Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx

Recognize =/= agree with

i haven't forced anything on you, i've asked questions the entire time. you've gotten defensive because you still haven't been able to answer what grosses you out about it.

I explained why it should be on a high pedestal and why it grosses me out. My personal experience with sex is amazing. My only partner has been my wonderful boyfriend

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anti-Life-Engine
creating life is on par with murder if not higher, its creating a victim that can experience immense amounts of suffering beyond just being removed from the table. way worse than murder. and trying to conceive should be treated like premeditating the crime ******** disgusting. blocked from the TTC thread because someone's butt hurt about me being AN. rofl

i didn't understand any of that
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx

Recognize =/= agree with

I explained why it should be on a high pedestal and why it grosses me out. My personal experience with sex is amazing. My only partner has been my wonderful boyfriend

i'm not seeing where you said why it should be on a high pedestal. i'm multi tasking so i probably missed it but can you point it out to me

Enduring Phantom

Guys, opinions are opinions for a reason. I think you should just drop it. These are useless arguments :/

Spoopy Kitten

Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx

Recognize =/= agree with

i'm not seeing where you said why it should be on a high pedestal. i'm multi tasking so i probably missed it but can you point it out to me

Bolded. The simple fact that people dont care about what could happen, atleast not until its too late

Profitable Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
pallbearer
Guys, opinions are opinions for a reason. I think you should just drop it. These are useless arguments :/

i forgot to put that disclaimer in the op sad
pallbearer

except when opinions are problematic and shitty lol.
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx

Recognize =/= agree with

Bolded. The simple fact that people dont care about what could happen, atleast not until its too late

but that's not a majority of people. people are worried about catching diseases. like you're using personal experiences to justify a silly point of view

Enduring Phantom

Why Juxtaposed
pallbearer

except when opinions are problematic and shitty lol.

It's inane to argue who's opinion is "right," I'm agreeing to disagree with you

emotion_hug

Spoopy Kitten

Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx
Why Juxtaposed
xChibi Cannibalx

Recognize =/= agree with

but that's not a majority of people. people are worried about catching diseases. like you're using personal experiences to justify a silly point of view

It seems to be these days. Ive had past friends go through std scares. I had a class mate who used abortions as birth control because her mom said its ok; last ive heard shes had 7. Ive read countless posts on the internet about people who do the same thing. Its not personal experience, its fact

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff