Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

I don't like bacon either.

And I hate the idea of deep fried chocolate bars and anything else that isn't meant to be deep fried.
pallbearer
-Strippers and "massage therapists" are pretty much all prostitutes
-Photography and make-up are not careers, anyone can do either
-Game of Thrones is seedy
-People need to get the ******** over Pokemon already
-Dudes with long hair and beards are the most attractive
-Fat women will never be attractive
-Hip-hop/rap/dubstep are retarded with very few exceptions
-Refusing to take a side indicates a lack of loyalty
-What you call judgemental, I call having standards
-Dogs are gross
-Babies are gross
-Ill-behaved children are not cute and their parents need to get them in shape and stop coddling them
-Society NEEDS to teach women how to protect themselves against rape
-There have been women who have lied about being raped
-Being religious is illogical and I don't understand why everyone isn't an atheist/skeptic
-Homeschooling should be illegal
-Circumcision is wrong
-Gauges are ugly

I could go on, I'll probably think of more

why is hip-hop/rap/dubstep generally "retarded"

Hygienic Smoker

Humanity and life in general should die off this generation it serves no function, and has no value other than the value imposed on it via conditioning via evolution

Creating life or procreation is also disgusting and immoral and just creating a victim, its on par if not higher than murder.

most defense of feminism is done via tin man fallacy which is the reverse of straw man misrepresenting a group to make it look better is just as bad as misrepresenting one to easily defend it.

doctor who, mlp, and all the other little shitty tumblr fandoms are bad and you should feel bad.

Pokemon has been nintendos boring cash cow for years they basically remake the same game every year with dlc and charge full price.

Neckbeard is an albeist slur, and the whole mocking people for the way they look and act and possible disabilities like autism and other mental health problems is not acceptable just because that person has a p***s.if you are a feminist this is moral dissonance and its disgusting and showing you are just a troll and a ******** wit who doesn't understand the basics of social justice.

not much else to post.
pallbearer
Yobyaxes N

How can you not like bacon? Bacon's great!

I took a beer tasting class last year and I would say that 70% of all beers I've tasted were "not bad", though only 10% would be beers I'd drink all the time if I felt like it.

I don't know, I just feel like the scent and taste are so strong and pervasive that it ruins the entire dish if it's served in something; like how they put it on salad or in mac and cheese. I will eat bacon if it's very overdone and crunchy in a BLT or something but it's just not my favorite, I tend to avoid it. This trend of having it in chocolate and everything...yikes...

And yeah I mean I like sours and there are some that are better than others but a lot of the "hipster" beers are just too much for me, like IPAs, 90 Shilling, Arrogant b*****d, Milk Stout...they're super popular but I just don't enjoy it. I'm getting more used to it from hanging around a bunch of beer drinkers though.

I'll tell you one thing; bacon when it's put in Bloody Mary's is awesome. At least for me that is. Although I will say that the Bloody Mary itself might be too much for you.

One of the main things about beer is that if you drink enough of them, eventually, you'll get use to the taste and the once strong and bitter tasting beers don't seem to be as bad anymore after you have a couple of the lighter stuff. IPA's as a whole are in that 30% of beers that I don't, or at least didn't like. It's funny that you mention Arrogant b*****d Ale as that was the most disgusting beer I've tasted at the beer school, but when I drank it the second time, it wasn't that bad. That's what drinking a lot of beer does to your tongue.

Enduring Phantom

Why Juxtaposed

Well I'm not really interested in arguing with you but here we go. My opinion, since you asked for it.

Hip-hop fans in particular think they're some kind of revolutionary with an important message and they're actually just a bunch of pot heads living in their mom's basement. Rap is usually racist and sexist and focused on money and hoes and self-importance and they think they have clever "rhymes" but it's just embarrassing to listen to. The beat starts and I instantly think "low intelligence." Instantly. "Hmm what word can I put here? Everything rhymes with '********'...."

And dubstep is a genre for swaggy bros and stupid hoes who like to get ******** up and wear tacky, slutty outfits so they can twerk on random strangers. It's thoughtless electronic "music" for the lowest common denominator of people. They pay ridiculous amounts of money to watch some guy stand behind a computer and press "play" with a bunch of strobe lights going and call that a live performance.

Basically I feel it's music for the swaggots and teenage mothers of America. The millennial scum that older generations fear. The entitled, stupid masses that drop out of high school to work at grocery stores and fast-food restaurants and yet somehow think they're smart and better than everyone else. The type of guys who come up and think they can grind on some girl and get lucky, and the type of chick who is so lowly that it actually works.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know those two personally and I cringe to think they're charged with raising a child. Of course the father isn't around.

What, you think you're so enlightened? You think you have something important to say, to contribute to the world? You never even graduated high school and you live in your mom's basement, funding your marijuana habit by putting pizza in an oven

And don't even get me started on "Juggalos"

I could go on. But that's the gist of it. I'm sure some people feel similarly about my interests so it's whatever

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
My unpopular opinions cause a s**t-storm especially amongst the ignorant and uneducated on the subject, and especially since I live here in murrica rolleyes
pallbearer
Why Juxtaposed

Well I'm not really interested in arguing with you but here we go. My opinion, since you asked for it.

ty. it's good to know that you can hate something without really anything behind it

Enduring Phantom

Why Juxtaposed

ty. it's good to know that you can hate something without really anything behind it

I'm assuming you meant "really knowing anything behind it" lol

Go ahead, tell me all about how "meaningful" all of this is

You're not going to change my opinion
pallbearer
Why Juxtaposed

I'm assuming you meant "really knowing anything behind it" lol

Go ahead, tell me all about how "meaningful" all of this is

You're not going to change my opinion

nah. i meant that the reasons why you dislike something are incredibly vapid and inane.

like ******** 90% of your thing is just calling people sluts.

Enduring Survivor

17,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
the hipster soul
what is an unpopular opinion that you have?

doctor who fans are the most annoying fanbase on the planet, calling themselves whovians and whatnot

There is a God
Being gay is a sin
Pickle relish on crackers is yummy
and I liked the Batman and Robin movie.

Enduring Phantom

Why Juxtaposed

nah. i meant that the reasons why you dislike something are incredibly vapid and inane.

Wearing your underwear in public, dancing like a stripper with a bunch of strange dudes, and then getting knocked up as a teenager?

Or dressing like a stripper, dancing like a stripper, and letting rap swaggots shower you with drug money?

Call them like you see them lol
pallbearer
Why Juxtaposed

Wearing your underwear in public, dancing like a stripper with a bunch of strange dudes, and then getting knocked up as a teenager?

Or dressing like a stripper, dancing like a stripper, and letting rap swaggots shower you with drug money?

Call them like you see them lol

that has no influence on the music though??

and what exactly is a slut and what's wrong with being a slut?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff