Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Just know that what they do isnot your fault. It was their responsibility to the other person, not yours.
Other than that, if you wanna girl then, just keep swimming.

User ImageUser Image

Hilarious Friend

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Flatterer 200
The Forbidden Soul
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Just know that what they do isnot your fault. It was their responsibility to the other person, not yours.
Other than that, if you wanna girl then, just keep swimming.

User ImageUser Image

wow someone that actually said something smart. fourms arent exactly self-help guides tho neutral
angelica135
See A Roman Pick Him Up
angelica135
See A Roman Pick Him Up
angelica135
well why do guys always cheat on girls, huh??????????? scream

I hope you're joking.

im not. girls always find a guy thats charming or whatever but the guy always ditches them and gets another girlfriend!!!!!!

No, not at all. Don't worry though, you'll realise this isn't the case at all and that society wants you to believe all men are alike when you're older.

i think you need to get out more. have you ever watched the maury show?

The maury show is fake
BrittleBone
Norgath9
BrittleBone
This has happened 4 times where i would meet a girl, maybe meet up that night, then find out that shes already got a boyfriend!!!
Why do girls keep cheating on their boyfriends with me?! I havent gotten my a** kicked by anyone yet (mostly cuz i bail out asap!) but this is just loosing hope theres love out there for me crying

Karma?

i never cheated tho. neutral
badest thing ive done was forget to wash the dishes when i said i would xd

Sorry, I was being a smartass. Maybe you're looking for the wrong qualities in a girl? Or perhaps you need to find the right meld of those qualities along with others that you're not looking for that will get you a "loyal, non-cheating on her boyfriend and serious about her relationship with you" girl?

Rainbow Fatcat

I think you are judging other peoples characters wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff