7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Amours
Oh no, she ain't worth it.
u _u
unless...she's the one exclaim

If she's "the one" she won't cheat. If she cheats, then she's nowhere near "the one". More like a slutty whore.

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
angelica135
Kitsune Guard Kon
angelica135
Kitsune Guard Kon
angelica135

yaaahh and then they start swearing. i hate the part where the "cheater" comes out and everyone's like, "BOOOOOOO" its so annoying like why cant they just shut up?

It's like c'mon guys just mello out. Go blaze one up in my van people.

ikr i dont watch it anymore though

That could be because I, Dr. Phil, have created better quality programming. I tell it like it is.

cool doctor phil

Who dis Doctor Phil fella? I'm Pitbull. Spanish words and Dollie Vodka. P.F. Chachang, tally.

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
angelica135
Kitsune Guard Kon
angelica135
Kitsune Guard Kon
angelica135

ikr i dont watch it anymore though

That could be because I, Dr. Phil, have created better quality programming. I tell it like it is.

cool doctor phil

Who dis Doctor Phil fella? I'm Pitbull. Spanish words and Dollie Vodka. P.F. Chachang, tally.

um you were cuz you said that you were doctor phil xp

Oh so just because i'm not American all my words sound different? Racist. Spanish words, Kodak, take it shake it wait they no longer make it? Try Preparation H for your hemmroids, just made a million on that one, my check book's on steroids.

Invisible Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
angelica135
Kitsune Guard Kon
angelica135
Kitsune Guard Kon
angelica135

cool doctor phil

Oh so just because i'm not American all my words sound different? Racist. Spanish words, Kodak, take it shake it wait they no longer make it? Try Preparation H for your hemmroids, just made a million on that one, my check book's on steroids.

no i mean i probably just didnt understand so i thought you said you were doctor phil

More like Doctor "Phil" good.

In a relationship with PoshuI

Call your girlfriend
It's time you had the talk
Give your reasons
Say it's not her fault
but yoooooooooouuuuu just met somebody neeeeeewwwwww

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
angelica135
well why do guys always cheat on girls, huh??????????? scream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
angelica135
See A Roman Pick Him Up
angelica135
See A Roman Pick Him Up
angelica135
well why do guys always cheat on girls, huh??????????? scream

I hope you're joking.

im not. girls always find a guy thats charming or whatever but the guy always ditches them and gets another girlfriend!!!!!!

No, not at all. Don't worry though, you'll realise this isn't the case at all and that society wants you to believe all men are alike when you're older.

i think you need to get out more. have you ever watched the maury show?

If you are seriously using Maury to prove anything other than the importance of finishing the third grade and learning how to operate a bar of soap, you have deeper problems than hypothetical boys cheating on you and your friends.

Hilarious Friend

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Flatterer 200
Kitsune Guard Kon
angelica135
Kitsune Guard Kon
angelica135
Kitsune Guard Kon
angelica135

cool doctor phil

no i mean i probably just didnt understand so i thought you said you were doctor phil

More like Doctor "Phil" good.

Kitsune stop teasing this girl, shes been arguing with other girls all night even tho her logic makes no sense. rolleyes besides, she doesnt understand what ur saying pitbull xd

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
To the op, maybe before you sleep with a girl you should start the conversation with "do you have a boyfriend?"

Hilarious Friend

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Flatterer 200
Valtiel the Watcher
To the op, maybe before you sleep with a girl you should start the conversation with "do you have a boyfriend?"

im starting to... stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces