Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Friend

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Flatterer 200
This has happened 4 times where i would meet a girl, maybe meet up that night, then find out that shes already got a boyfriend!!!
Why do girls keep cheating on their boyfriends with me?! I havent gotten my a** kicked by anyone yet (mostly cuz i bail out asap!) but this is just loosing hope theres love out there for me crying
Think of it this way, if she cheats on her boyfriend with you, she'll probably cheat on you with someone else.

Greedy Receiver

angelica135
See A Roman Pick Him Up
angelica135
well why do guys always cheat on girls, huh??????????? scream

I hope you're joking.

im not. girls always find a guy thats charming or whatever but the guy always ditches them and gets another girlfriend!!!!!!

Are you twelve?
See A Roman Pick Him Up
angelica135
See A Roman Pick Him Up
angelica135

I hope you're joking.

im not. girls always find a guy thats charming or whatever but the guy always ditches them and gets another girlfriend!!!!!!

No, not at all. Don't worry though, you'll realise this isn't the case at all and that society wants you to believe all men are alike when you're older.
seriously? it doesn't happen equally on both sides due to the lack of value in sex and relationships?

Greedy Receiver

angelica135
Eisefin
angelica135
See A Roman Pick Him Up
angelica135

I hope you're joking.

Are you twelve?

dude wtf im 13!

That explains it then. When you up a bit more and quit reading teenage love angst novels you'll realize that genders aren't as black and white as these things describe them to be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff