Welcome to Gaia! ::

I work with a guy who's name is Dubravko. He tells me it's Croatian.
Everyone just calls him Dan.
lily_bunch
I love unique names:

Lily (With one L)
Mei (I don't know the translation but I like it all the same)
Shiandra
Alec (With a C not an X)

I want to name my daughter Mei or Amy! I think they are both such pretty names. Mei means beauty in Chinese. For Amy, I'd probably go with An (safe) Mei (beauty) in Chinese. Makes it sound a little less conceited =P
OMG ME TOO Whenever I was at like a gift shop or a rest-stop on a roadtrip i would always look through those little keychains or name plate things and I would never find my name T___T

my name is Kaylyn I've met 1 other person with it but it was spelled Kaelyn or something
I knew a boy named Alec once, and his last name started with an S. So when we said his full name, it made his first name sound like Alex, which made him mad.
It would've been so much easier if he went by his real first name (Robert) instead.

My name is Emma, a name I hate. So when I grow up, I'm going to give my daughters nicer names like Janet and Piper.
colonial unicorn
I knew a boy named Alec once, and his last name started with an S. So when we said his full name, it made his first name sound like Alex, which made him mad.
It would've been so much easier if he went by his real first name (Robert) instead.

My name is Emma, a name I hate. So when I grow up, I'm going to give my daughters nicer names like Janet and Piper.

Piper? ^^ I've never heard of that one, wanna tell me where you got it?
My name is Alison (but nobody ever calls me by that- just ali). Pretty common name, but everybody spells it with two L's. D:
My name is Nichole - Yes, with the "h" and I don't think I've ever met another Nicole with the same spelling. I go by Nikki, however, and that spelling seems to be rare nowadays. Seen a lot of Nicki's and Nicky's, but not Nikki.

Any future spawn I may have, their names have been picked already as well, and to say that they are unique is an understatement...

Girls (in order of most preferred): Jaedynne [Pronounced: Jayden] Nikole, Cyriana Marie, Autumn Rae
Boys: Ian Christopher, Gabriel Alexander... I'm pretty sure I had a 3rd in mind for a boy but it's slipp'd me at the moment.
My name's Dia (pronounced Dee-ah), and my dad found it in a name book. My nicknames are "Day" (as that's what it means in spanish) and "D." I love it, mainly because it's unique, and I haven't met a single person who has the same name.

Other names I love are Asha (my cousin's name) and Komau (my other cousin's name). My youngest cousin as a wonderful name, too, and it's Abree, pronounced Aw-bree.
Your name looks like a typo. x3
My name is Lorraine. I find it kind of boring, and a lot of people
say that my name doesn't suit me. So they make sassy nicknames for me. lawl.

I aboslutely adore long names.
Alexandria. Annabelle. Arabella. And Evelyn, actually. xD
And ones that use letters that aren't so used.
Like, Xandria. Dominiq/ue. Desiree Xiu. Then I'd shorten that to Dex. ;D

My bestfriend's name is adorable. x3
Maria Luisa Anna Hopeless F.
HOPELESS. Sweet Jesus. xD

EDIT: Oh, flower names are cool, too.
Hyacinth. Azalea. Chrysanthemum.
And I know someone called Opium.
But they just call her High. xDD
♥ my name is a last name. ;<
my best friend makes fun of me for that~
"oh you look like a person with two last names"
XP
    My name is Stephanie.
    I hate my name because it's so common. Hell, my boyfriend's sister's name is also Stephanie. -_-;
    It's rather annoying.
haha, yay for common names, mine of which is Ryan

though I remember asking my mom what she would have named me had I been a girl and she said either Kiersten or Maikele (which is a Hawaiian name, since I was born in Hawaii)
I'm Emily. I love my name, but it's so common. I do get some wierd nicknames, like Emo-lee.

My sister's name is Callie (ca as in cat, llie as in lee), but people mispronounce her name all the time. CAH-lee, Kaylee, Carly, Caitlin (WTF?)...
My friend's name is Tionge.

(Pronounced: Tea-on-gay)

She hates it though. People call her "Teaonge?"
XD

And my other friend's weird names are:

Miriam
Hillary
Saragato

My name's nothing special though.

Oh, my friend's last name is Zubricki. XDD
My name is Meaghan, so common enough, I guess. I've never found someone with the same spelling, though. The closest was Meagan. A bunch of people called me "mee-gan" before though, and that pissed me off.

I'd name my kids Nathaniel or Wyatt (boy) and Sophie or Taylor (girl).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff