Total Votes:[ 631 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 67 68 > >>

Darling

PKMN Breeder Mandy
Giiirrrrrrrllll you pregs.

Congratulations! That is def. a BFP!
Hello Elizabeth and Space!
Good luck to you as well!
And Elizabeth- congrats on the marriage!

----
Regarding Pre-Seed, how exactly does this work if you have never used/needed lube? It sounds interesting, but really awkward.. Lol

Tipsy Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
All and Sundry
Regarding Pre-Seed, how exactly does this work if you have never used/needed lube? It sounds interesting, but really awkward.. Lol

I've never really needed lube, but I never get the fertile EWCM and pre-seed mimics it so that the sperm can move quickly without harming it as much as something thicker, as if it were EWCM. If you've ever had a yeast infection and used the cream with the applicator to insert it, it's much the same idea, there's a syringe of sorts and you insert it up near the cervix. I used it the other night and it was super easy., although I did it in the bathroom before I went to bed.

I'm willing to try anything at this point though, even if it is a little awkward, haha
AngelBiscuits
I've only used tampons before. It's going to be weird to try, but at this point trying everything is the point.
I have an update. Its been a very emotional day.This morning I woke up and started seeing pink when I wiped. With in the hour I was bleeding heavily bright red and cramping really bad. My hcg test revealed lvls that are low and pregnancy confirmed not viable. I would have been 5 weeks so my lvls should have been higher. My test was faint due to dropping lvls of hcg. I am now very sick to my stomach and cramping worse than I ever have. I am having another miscarriage. cry

Darling

PKMN Breeder Mandy
I have an update. Its been a very emotional day.This morning I woke up and started seeing pink when I wiped. With in the hour I was bleeding heavily bright red and cramping really bad. My hcg test revealed lvls that are low and pregnancy confirmed not viable. I would have been 5 weeks so my lvls should have been higher. My test was faint due to dropping lvls of hcg. I am now very sick to my stomach and cramping worse than I ever have. I am having another miscarriage. cry
I am so sorry for your loss.

Shameless Nerd

PKMN Breeder Mandy

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Darling

Have an appointment with the new GP on Feb. 10th. Just going to kind of go over what my health level is at right now to see what I can change to improve my health before jumping in to the fertility clinic. I am sure it will take a long while before I can get in to see the R.E.
Hi everyone! I'm new to the thread. My husband and I have been married 2 1/2 years and are TTC our first baby. We're about to hit the 5th month of trying.
I'll keep you in thought, Mandy.

Looks like February is going to be a busy month for a bit of us.

I'm almost done with my "kickstarter" pills for ovulation, and nothing. No spotting, etc. Pretty much broke down because my doctor told me that if I do not start with these pills, then he'll give me a referral.
Everything got worse because my OBGYN from before this doctor was called and a note was placed again with me possibly needing a partial hysterectomy for some pain that has came back between my abdomen/uterus/lower back. I can't go through with that and everyone knows I won't.

Called up and made an appointment with one referral to an OBGYN who does specialize in fertility issues in younger women. Feb 27th is my appointment. Sucks when you have no insurance. Taking what I can get and trying to keep my chin up.

- Also, when it comes to your husbands/partners/etc, how do you deal with them thinking it's their fault? My husband has known about my issues since day one and has been supportive, but now he's starting to blame himself and I hate being on the end to cheer him up when I have trouble with my own self.

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
All and Sundry

- Also, when it comes to your husbands/partners/etc, how do you deal with them thinking it's their fault? My husband has known about my issues since day one and has been supportive, but now he's starting to blame himself and I hate being on the end to cheer him up when I have trouble with my own self.

The only issue we're having so far is, well, lack of interest. He's blaming himself but that's obviously only going to make that worse. I unfortunately can't do much for him since the main culprit is work stress, I'm just trying to not pressure him and be snuggly/intimate where I can.

Maybe the best thing is to just forget about the blame. Who cares whose to blame? Its just not happening right now, doctors are looking in to it, that's it. I'm learning the longer I'm married that there's no point in placing blame in most situations.
spacekitten

The only issue we're having so far is, well, lack of interest. He's blaming himself but that's obviously only going to make that worse. I unfortunately can't do much for him since the main culprit is work stress, I'm just trying to not pressure him and be snuggly/intimate where I can.

Maybe the best thing is to just forget about the blame. Who cares whose to blame? Its just not happening right now, doctors are looking in to it, that's it. I'm learning the longer I'm married that there's no point in placing blame in most situations.
Understandable.
We both know my body is to blame with how weird it's always been. Forcing pills, doctor visits, etc doesn't help, but we have to.
Took my ten days of pills... And went in for a progestine shot on top of that.
Thankfully, it start ovulation. Going to see how this week goes.

Diamond Regular

I have PCOS and getting pregnant with it can be incredibly difficult. It took a year and a half of seriously trying and it only happened when I'd been working out for 2 hours a day and restricting calories did I actually get a BFP. (Ironically I had stopped trying and decided to lose weight to make it easier.)

Anyways, I now have an almost 6 month old.

I just wanted to throw sticky baby dust to everyone! Good luck, you can do it!
Welp, month five of trying... resulted in another negative test. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces