14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

That was...harrowing. sad

Devoted Pirate

apathetic frost171
so much angst from sticks made of autism far up the a**s

"You waltzed in between tragedies, gracefully dipping the misery as if we would somehow be impressed by the dexterity of your animosity. You have cheered on rape, dashed through police tape as if it were the finish-line in the race of who can be awful first. Even now you somehow see this as an invitation to turn your keyboards into catapults wondering which one of you can be the first to hate this best..."

Did you win the race Apa? Are you the most awful first?

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
fulkda internetjanitors
Blackrose_Knight
apathetic frost171
so much angst from sticks made of autism far up the a**s

"You waltzed in between tragedies, gracefully dipping the misery as if we would somehow be impressed by the dexterity of your animosity. You have cheered on rape, dashed through police tape as if it were the finish-line in the race of who can be awful first. Even now you somehow see this as an invitation to turn your keyboards into catapults wondering which one of you can be the first to hate this best..."

Did you win the race Apa? Are you the most awful first?
You know if you remove that autism stick in your butt, not only will you develop a sense of humor (thus enjoy trolls) you will also cure your autism

I noticed you didn't say a thing in my thread on autism. I was surprised. I wondered if yu'd grown bored of it.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
GSK Lives

That was...harrowing. sad

I've said before that I am a narrotive masochist. in my experience, it is good to feel painful things with compassion. to let the awfulness keep hurting so that you know that it is awful. so that you know that it is not ok. because to be numb to it is to ignore it. to ignore it is to let it spread. we cannot fight of horror if we do not face it and fully embrace it's hurt.

there is a difference between pain and harm. pain is a warning. it tells us what is wrong. pain is our friend, our ally, our radar. harm is what pain helps us to prevent. in the moment of any event where words become swords and cruelty brings awards we fight. and we shed light on the darkness when we speak words of love. because when we know what pain is we're always above the damage.

and that's why I speak up.

I'm glad you felt this so raw. I hope you are ok.
fulkda internetjanitors
You know if you remove that autism stick in your butt, not only will you develop a sense of humor (thus enjoy trolls) you will also cure your autism

Having a sense of humor =/= finding every attempt at humor funny.

You are not entitled to be enjoyed or approved of or to be "got". That's what Trolls forget. That's why they get as thin skinned as the so-called 'autists' when people call them out on their s**t.

And yes, I'm guilty as well.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
GSK Lives
fulkda internetjanitors

You are not entitled to be enjoyed or approved of or to be "got". That's what Trolls forget. That's why they get as thin skinned as the so-called 'autists' when people call them out on their s**t.

emotion_hug

Invisible Humorist

GSK Lives
fulkda internetjanitors

it's almost ironic
GhostlyMark
GSK Lives
fulkda internetjanitors

it's almost ironic

It's hypocritical as well; they demand people grow thicker skin and stop whining, but so few follow through and cry just as hard when people criticize them.

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
GSK Lives
GhostlyMark
GSK Lives
fulkda internetjanitors

it's almost ironic

It's hypocritical as well; they demand people grow thicker skin and stop whining, but so few follow through and cry just as hard when people criticize them.

Frost does that a lot but Tony seems to care less. Frost and Roman block me frequently when I call them out on their s**t. But, most people here don't care.

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Is this the same guy that made the Porkchop video?
(Don't mean to offend; I just forgot the name)

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Starlit Moonscape
GSK Lives
GhostlyMark
GSK Lives
fulkda internetjanitors

it's almost ironic

Frost does that a lot but Tony seems to care less. Frost and Roman block me frequently when I call them out on their s**t. But, most people here don't care.

and yet those same people tell me I have a thin skin because I block people. rolleyes I just have to soak that up. I admit, I feel a bit smug.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff