Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48410535876476 48.4% [ 533 ]
Total Votes:[ 1101 ]
MarigoldMari
Executive Angel
MarigoldMari
Executive Angel
i wish i knew a transgender person
Why?
because they seem like they are the most understanding person, atleast who ive talked online with.
Kind of a generalization you got there. But it could be true in a sense, because we seem to be a lot more understanding in general about people "being different" among other things.
im sorry if i misspoke, but in some cases its true
Executive Angel
MarigoldMari
Executive Angel
MarigoldMari
Executive Angel
Why?
because they seem like they are the most understanding person, atleast who ive talked online with.
Kind of a generalization you got there. But it could be true in a sense, because we seem to be a lot more understanding in general about people "being different" among other things.
Oh, no its okay. And yes. Most other trans people I've met have been pretty intelligent and understanding of a lot of things, patient.

Hallowed Wench

MarigoldMari
Executive Angel
MarigoldMari
Executive Angel
MarigoldMari
Executive Angel
Why?
Oh, no its okay. And yes. Most other trans people I've met have been pretty intelligent and understanding of a lot of things, patient.
Trans people are just like everyone else, they come in personality types and intelligence levels.

I personally don't associate with someone just because they are trans, gotta like someone on other levels than what their gender/sex is for me to hangout with them. Online is only place I do trans support stuff even, in real life it's just a pain in the a**... either someone jumps my a** for no reason or someone has to one up me with a sad story when s**t is going down hill for me.
Hey, look! It's that heavenly angel that descends on this thread every six months to a year.

Just wanted to let y'all know my name change hearing is coming up in a couple weeks. I'm super nervous, but super excited. gonk
Executive Angel
MarigoldMari
Executive Angel
MarigoldMari
Executive Angel
Why?
I don't think it's entirely unfair. Being transgender tends to demand a certain level of... empathy for both genders' experiences. At the same time, I've met some surprisingly callous, jerkish transfolks; some very chill, swinging transfolk; and some kindly, empathetic transfolk. We run the full gambit like anyone else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff