Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1918 1919 1920 > >> >>> »|

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Un bisous
its funny how there's another one that was totally serious after this one got moved, then it was flamed to death since it wasn't made by a reg
              I can't speak for others, but I lurked the thread and it seemed flamed because she was talking s**t about regulars in this thread the whole time after she made that thread.
Lupin_Therian
First of all, welcome! I'm glad to see we've had a lurker. biggrin You make plenty of sense.

Well Sam, correct me if I'm seeing this wrong, it seems to me that it's simply a case while you're fine being a female, you don't want people to assume you are. Have you tried experimenting with gender presentation at all? It can do wonders.

Or sam I misunderstanding you?

Yes, that's about right, I guess. You managed to simplify it a lot better than me XD

Also, for me it really is difficult to try 'passing' I guess [if that's what you mean? ^^;]. Like I said, I'm well endowed and have very little way to change that ... no binders or anything ... but I do dress in guy's clothes, just as a habit, because they're more comfortable to me. But I really doubt that I've ever come across as anything but female, to anyone >.<
De Kelley
Un bisous
its funny how there's another one that was totally serious after this one got moved, then it was flamed to death since it wasn't made by a reg
              I can't speak for others, but I lurked the thread and it seemed flamed because she was talking s**t about regulars in this thread the whole time after she made that thread.

This.
          It didn't seem like she made it with intent of supporting the community so much as to emphasize that Transtastic was no longer in the LD at the time.
Also another question for all of you.

How do you feel that the Transsexual community could be better represented by the government and by public education. Do you believe it should be included in health classes? Do you believe the government should have a website educating their citizens about it?
De Kelley
Un bisous

that changes things a lot surprised
i never got past the first page :/
I apologize then
Can I eat testosterone?

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
              Now that I think about it... female gender roles are so damn shitty. I mean, at least the way women are treated as a "lesser species" almost. It's really sick, considering men expect women to give them pleasure.

Sorry, it's just I meet a lot of FtMs who are disgusted by women, and follow the misogynistic patter of society, and it just makes me so angry. They should know better. They know what it's like to be marginalized when someone sees you as a woman...
De Kelley
              Well, some people hate being female because girls are marginalized as a "lesser sex" and they don't get the male privilege. I will wholeheartedly admit that while my transition had nothing to do with that, I am glad to not have to deal with being a second class citizen anymore. ;/

Unless my subconcious is playing tricks on me, I don't think that's my reasoning ^^;
I have never, and will never, put up with crap about being weak because of being female, though I guess there are some things that I just can't control on that basis that would be nice to sort out of the picture.
Juxtaposed Images

How do you feel that the Transsexual community could be better represented by the government and by public education. Do you believe it should be included in health classes? Do you believe the government should have a website educating their citizens about it?
I feel there is always room for improvement. Most classes, as far as I know, don't offer much, if any, information on us. My health class did very briefly. We spent one day on it. It was clear by my classmates' reactions that this was new information to most of them. I honestly don't think showing the picture of a pregnant FtM in boys clothes was a good idea. Everyone laughed and glanced at me and I felt awkward and pretty damn annoyed.
De Kelley
              Now that I think about it... female gender roles are so damn shitty. I mean, at least the way women are treated as a "lesser species" almost. It's really sick, considering men expect women to give them pleasure.

Sorry, it's just I meet a lot of FtMs who are disgusted by women, and follow the misogynistic patter of society, and it just makes me so angry. They should know better. They know what it's like to be marginalized when someone sees you as a woman...

Well, I am by no means speaking about all FtMs here -- in fact, it's probably just a small fraction that feel anything like this -- but I do know of someone, a transitioning FtM in my area, who is so desperately hateful of the female form and presence that it was his main reason [or so cited] for transtitioning in the first place.

Needless to say, we barely speak :/

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Juxtaposed Images

Talking about transgender/transsexual issues in public education is a real stretch. Many schools aren't even allowed to talk about protective sex, let a lone gay or trans issues. While I would like to see a day where gay and trans issues are covered in sex ed (they should fall under a segment on gender and sexuality in general), I don't see this happening any time soon. A great deal of our society is truly too primitive to handle it. However, this education is easy to find in colleges. Most human sexuality classes do at least briefly mention transsexuality and I don't necessarily feel like everyone needs the 101 on transsexualism, just like I don't know everything about Catholicism even though it's a huge part of many people's lives. It's the basics that people need to understand.

I think it would be nice if more health organizations had transgender information, and if the government specifically had informational pages for legal transgender issues (name/gender change and that sort of thing). This information is most easily accessed at San Francisco's Trangender Law Center, and the American Psychological Association has some educational material on transgender issues.
De Kelley

It really depends on what culture. In some asian cultures the man is supposed to be about pleasuring the woman and serving his family. Some forms of Daoism preach holding off on the mans orgasm until the woman is pleased.

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Un bisous
De Kelley
Un bisous

that changes things a lot surprised
i never got past the first page :/
I apologize then
              No worries.
              She was bitter because we banned her after she pretty much trolled us. It's kinda sad that as a transgender person she would say so many transphobic things and when it was asked of her not to in a supportive argument she lost her wits on us.
Sparky the Panda
Juxtaposed Images

I feel there is always room for improvement. Most classes, as far as I know, don't offer much, if any, information on us. My health class did very briefly. We spent one day on it. It was clear by my classmates' reactions that this was new information to most of them. I honestly don't think showing the picture of a pregnant FtM in boys clothes was a good idea. Everyone laughed and glanced at me and I felt awkward and pretty damn annoyed.

I don't remember our health class going over it at all. However we've always had more "radical" ideas and we talk about all forms of safe sex and contraceptives as well as abstinence.

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
jesus_slums
Can I eat testosterone?
              Absolutely not.

Taking testosterone pills should, if it isn't already, be illegal, because they cause serious damage to the liver and kidneys. As for swallowing patches, gel, or injectable liquid, it would likely not be absorbed into your body. Testosterone works best when absorbed through muscle. I do think swallowing a lot of it would make you sick, because of the other base ingredients in the formula (like Androgel is full of rubbing alcohol).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff