Total Votes:[ 1337 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1918 1919 1920 > >> >>> »|

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hana Matataku
The Final Chapter
Is it possible for a transgender to tun back to there birth gender or would there be...complications?
Something I've always wondered. I know the effects are "permanent", but if you go through puberty twice to get to the opposite sex...can you go through it three times?

If a transman had teh boobs lopped, the easier-adjustable bottom surgery done, and the T injected,
would he be able to transition to a woman? I know he would never be the same female he was before he started, but theoretically he'd be able to get to at least transwoman appearances/physical markers (fake boobs, removal of bottom survery, estrogen?)
              The problem here is scar tissue. You can only do surgery in one place so many times before skin just stops healing right, then you require large skin grafts, which are just wide open to infection. And some parts of the body simply cannot be recovered, such as a removed uterus or p***s. And vaginoplasty is not plasuible for an FtM because vaginoplasty requires a p***s.

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Final Chapter
De Kelley
The Final Chapter
Is it possible for a transgender to tun back to there birth gender or would there be...complications?
              Depends on how far they went.

A MtF cannot get her p***s back. An FtM cannot get his breasts back. An MtF can recover most of her masculine traits, but an FtM cannot as easily recover his feminine traits. An FtM's voice will be permanently deepened by testosterone but like an MtF he can opt for voice feminization training. And FtM who has had his uterus/v****a removed cannot get that back.

....Wow.. wow wait a second... the v****a gets removed?..... I thought it gets kind of... covered up in a way.. like a bathfitter sort of deal.... User Image
              Hahaha!
              There are 4 basic scenarios;

1) Surgically sealed with a laser: The vaginal walls are permanently cauterized.
              2) Surgically removed: This procedure is risky as there is a lot of bleeding, and is less common.
              3) Surgically shut: The v****a itself is still a cavity in the body and simply the opening is shut surgically. This is a bad idea because the v****a needs to circulate and let out discharge, so I don't know if this is actually practiced.
              4) Unaltered: The transman keeps his v****a behind his scrotum.
Aidan IV
I believe this will end up like the last time, everyone doing friend's talk.

Sorry for the honesty.

Pretty sure that's the fate of all support threads. It's only a matter of time, really.

Until then, though, wanna talk about vaginas behind scrotums?

Heartwarming Galaxy

De Kelley
The Final Chapter
De Kelley
The Final Chapter

A MtF cannot get her p***s back. An FtM cannot get his breasts back. An MtF can recover most of her masculine traits, but an FtM cannot as easily recover his feminine traits. An FtM's voice will be permanently deepened by testosterone but like an MtF he can opt for voice feminization training. And FtM who has had his uterus/v****a removed cannot get that back.

....Wow.. wow wait a second... the v****a gets removed?..... I thought it gets kind of... covered up in a way.. like a bathfitter sort of deal.... User Image
              Hahaha!

1) Surgically sealed with a laser: The vaginal walls are permanently cauterized.
              2) Surgically removed: This procedure is risky as there is a lot of bleeding, and is less common.
              3) Surgically shut: The v****a itself is still a cavity in the body and simply the opening is shut surgically. This is a bad idea because the v****a needs to circulate and let out discharge, so I don't know if this is actually practiced.
Oh my I see I didn't know there was so many thing that could be done, is there a was for a FtM to have synthetic balls? (I honestly don't think so since.. do correct me if I am wrong here but that is where... sperm is kept?)

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Aidan IV

Sorry for the honesty.
              Please take your off topic commentary to the Chat Thread.

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Aidan IV
De Kelley
Aidan IV

Sorry for the honesty.
              Please take your off topic commentary to the Chat Thread.

Its fun to see how your shitty attitude changed and now you think you are a mod or something, cheers with that male-female with period.

Smell you all later.
              You are about 8.23157228 × 10^-19 parsecs from being blacklisted, my friend. This is your last warning. You will not bring this thread down.
De Kelley
              The problem here is scar tissue. You can only do surgery in one place so many times before skin just stops healing right, then you require large skin grafts, which are just wide open to infection. And some parts of the body simply cannot be recovered, such as a removed uterus or p***s. And vaginoplasty is not plasuible for an FtM because vaginoplasty requires a p***s.

Wow, there is SO MUCH I don't know...
speaking in terms of hormones only, what would the general turnaround ability be? I mean, I think I know the answer, but I'm wondering what your input would be. Also I'm selfishly and probably dangerously wondering if switching back and forth enough can get someone closer to being truly physically genderless or if it will just go horribly wrong and ******** everything up completely beyond hope.
"Smell you later"? Who the hell does he think he is? Gary Oak?

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Final Chapter
De Kelley
The Final Chapter
De Kelley
The Final Chapter

Hahaha!

Oh my I see I didn't know there was so many thing that could be done, is there a was for a FtM to have synthetic balls? (I honestly don't think so since.. do correct me if I am wrong here but that is where... sperm is kept?)
              Yeah, we can only get synthetic testicles for now. The scrotum is real, though, made from the labia majora. It looks and feels completely authentic. FtMs cannot c** "real sperm" but we do have the Skene's gland and other natural lubricants.
The Final Chapter

Synthetic balls, yep. Like they do with testicular cancer patients or kick-to-the-groin victims who lose one o' the boys (only, like, with the FtM's labia skin as Dan said.)

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hana Matataku
De Kelley

Wow, there is SO MUCH I don't know...
speaking in terms of hormones only, what would the general turnaround ability be? I mean, I think I know the answer, but I'm wondering what your input would be. Also I'm selfishly and probably dangerously wondering if switching back and forth enough can get someone closer to being truly physically genderless or if it will just go horribly wrong and ******** everything up completely beyond hope.
              Well, an FtM cannot completely feminize his voice. He can only go through voice training as MtFs do. MtFs can very easily go back to their male voice. FtMs and MtFs who have had their gonads (testes, ovaries) removed cannot get them back, and therefore must take hormones even if they are switching back. These people will be sterile and unable to have children.

Switching back and forth haphazardly can only cause damage to your body, it will not bring you closer to being "genderless." A human requires sex steroids (estrogen, testosterone), so no human can be without sexual characteristics. The body requires these hormones for essential metabolic processes in the body. It would pretty much go horribly wrong and ******** everything up beyond hope to go back and forth. It could screw up your urinary tract something serious.

Heartwarming Galaxy

De Kelley
              Yeah, we can only get synthetic testicles for now. The scrotum is real, though, made from the labia majora. It looks and feels completely authentic. FtMs cannot c** "real sperm" but we do have the Skene's gland and other natural lubricants.

I see ,well you have told me about the Ftm cumming process(that was a odd way that I just said that) but thank you for reminding me. I don't seem to remember can the authentic p***s get a erection? Thank you for answering me thus far De sorry for all these question I just had so many piled up from the chaos blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff