Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1918 1919 1920 > >> >>> »|

Helloo. ;D
          My preferred name atm is Mark and I'm FtM.
          Only 17 atm and not out to my family, but I'm turning 18 in a few months and shall be looking for a therapist on my own then. My 1 year anni of passing full time is sometime around now, too. ;D

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
              I'M A DOCTOR.
              The thread is back!

Tranny update;
              So a friend of mine has an extra VIAL of INJECTABLE T, and he's offered to mail it to me. I told him I need to figure out how to sneak it without my parents seeing it come in the mail, but I'm going to take up his offer. He said he gets his prescription regularly so unless he gives me that one he's always going to have an extra.
Oh my gosh, it's back! ^_^
You guys are great.
Question: How many transsexuals people do you think the average person meets on the street without realizing? I heard "one out of one thousand people are transsexual", which means that assuming that's literal there would be 15 transsexuals in my old place of work per day. I'd imagine I'd see at least one, but then I thought about it and realized that I probably wouldn't know.

Transgenders, too.
Thought this would be a good starter topic, since I've met people online and off who seem to be under the impression that I'm the first transgender they'd ever seen, which sounds ridiculous, or that transgender issues don't apply to them because of rarity.

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hana Matataku
Question: How many transsexuals people do you think the average person meets on the street without realizing? I heard "one out of one thousand people are transsexual", which means that assuming that's literal there would be 15 transsexuals in my old place of work per day. I'd imagine I'd see at least one, but then I thought about it and realized that I probably wouldn't know.

Transgenders, too.
Thought this would be a good starter topic, since I've met people online and off who seem to be under the impression that I'm the first transgender they'd ever seen. Which sounds ridiculous.
              Hmmm.
              I can generally spot them, actually. I saw a trans woman at the grocery store. It's not because "THEY LOOK LIKE THEIR BIRTHSEX!" it's just I know what to look for when someone is in transition. Now if they've been transitioned for like 10 years, then no, I can't really tell.

I am the first transsexual that most people have met and KNOW is trans. Sure they've seen transsexuals and had no idea. But knowing someone is trans is different.
De Kelley
              Tranny update;
              So a friend of mine has an extra VIAL of INJECTABLE T, and he's offered to mail it to me.
Is that legal?
Honest question here.
De Kelley
              I'M A DOCTOR.
              The thread is back!

Tranny update;
              So a friend of mine has an extra VIAL of INJECTABLE T, and he's offered to mail it to me. I told him I need to figure out how to sneak it without my parents seeing it come in the mail, but I'm going to take up his offer. He said he gets his prescription regularly so unless he gives me that one he's always going to have an extra.

Wouldn't that be really.. Unsafe to take someone else's T?

Heartwarming Galaxy

Is it possible for a transgender to tun back to there birth gender or would there be...complications?

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hana Matataku
De Kelley
              Tranny update;
              So a friend of mine has an extra VIAL of INJECTABLE T, and he's offered to mail it to me.
Is that legal?
Honest question here.
              ~Technically~, it's not. He's giving me a prescription substance that I don't have a prescription for. So yeah, technically it's illegal. So is smoking pot.

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[Muffins of DOOM]
De Kelley
              I'M A DOCTOR.
              The thread is back!

Tranny update;

Wouldn't that be really.. Unsafe to take someone else's T?
              No. Not if you know what you're doing. All testosterone is the same formula. It is not "special formulated" for each patient. Their "special formula" is the dose that they take. I'm just going to calculate my dose based on how many grams of T are in my Androgel dose.

But I would NOT recommend this to anyone. I am technically breaking a lot of rules here, but this vial would make me last a couple more months, and I'm just dying to see how it works (because it works a lot faster/better).

4,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Final Chapter
Is it possible for a transgender to tun back to there birth gender or would there be...complications?
              Depends on how far they went.

A MtF cannot get her p***s back. An FtM cannot get his breasts back. An MtF can recover most of her masculine traits, but an FtM cannot as easily recover his feminine traits. An FtM's voice will be permanently deepened by testosterone but like an MtF he can opt for voice feminization training. And FtM who has had his uterus/v****a removed cannot get that back.
The Final Chapter

I've actually heard this actress who's gotten like 3 sex change operations.
          Whether this is true or not, I dunno- But where I read it seemed pretty factual.
          It was soo long ago though that I dunno her name or even where I read it anymore though.
The Final Chapter
Something I've always wondered. I know the effects are "permanent", but if you go through puberty twice to get to the opposite sex...can you go through it three times?

If a transman had teh boobs lopped, the easier-adjustable bottom surgery done, and the T injected,
would he be able to transition to a woman? I know he would never be the same female he was before he started, but theoretically he'd be able to get to at least transwoman appearances/physical markers (fake boobs, removal of bottom survery, estrogen?)

Heartwarming Galaxy

De Kelley
The Final Chapter
              Depends on how far they went.

A MtF cannot get her p***s back. An FtM cannot get his breasts back. An MtF can recover most of her masculine traits, but an FtM cannot as easily recover his feminine traits. An FtM's voice will be permanently deepened by testosterone but like an MtF he can opt for voice feminization training. And FtM who has had his uterus/v****a removed cannot get that back.

....Wow.. wow wait a second... the v****a gets removed?..... I thought it gets kind of... covered up in a way.. like a bathfitter sort of deal.... User Image
Welcome back, Transtastic. Back to your days of former glory, hopefully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff