Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Loiterer

xoxGH0STxox

Just curious? how many other trans bros here use androgel?
I don't think any of the FtMs here that are still somewhat active in the thread use it. There used to be quite a few, but they don't post here anymore.

Succubus's Waifu

Eager Receiver

acidambience
Hi Hi, I am looking for more trans friends or just really friends in general. I am Joscelynn (Though I go by J or Josie more), I am a Pre-Transition Transwoman. I dont present as female unless I am home alone and by myself. I am still not out and things have been difficult. I prefer They/Them or She/Her pronouns. I am a big geek with the most concentration in comics, video games and fantasy. I am also a Pagan witch and have been for 6 years. I have been gone from Gaia for a hot minute and I need friends to add, so yeah. Thats a bit about me.

Guten tag! Fellow geeky trans chick here. ♡

What's your preferred genre of vidya games? Ever play any TCGs (trading card games) at all? (╹ᴗ╹)
x Mydia x
acidambience
Hi Hi, I am looking for more trans friends or just really friends in general. I am Joscelynn (Though I go by J or Josie more), I am a Pre-Transition Transwoman. I dont present as female unless I am home alone and by myself. I am still not out and things have been difficult. I prefer They/Them or She/Her pronouns. I am a big geek with the most concentration in comics, video games and fantasy. I am also a Pagan witch and have been for 6 years. I have been gone from Gaia for a hot minute and I need friends to add, so yeah. Thats a bit about me.

Guten tag! Fellow geeky trans chick here. ♡

What's your preferred genre of vidya games? Ever play any TCGs (trading card games) at all? (╹ᴗ╹)

I very much prefer RPGs, fighting and adventure games. I play Magic: The Gathering and I want to get into tabletop gaming aswell c:
Magic the gathering is pretty cool.
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/uncharted-realms/truth-names-2015-01-28
you might enjoy this lore story? Idk if you've read it before
GreyscaleRoses17
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/uncharted-realms/truth-names-2015-01-28

LOVE THE LORE. Also just so it relates more to the forum, in the last set they released, they unveiled a trans character named Alyssa, Who Smiles At Death.
acidambience
GreyscaleRoses17

LOVE THE LORE. Also just so it relates more to the forum, in the last set they released, they unveiled a trans character named Alyssa, Who Smiles At Death.

That's the story I was referring too. I didn't want to quell the pleasant surprise! Haha

So I'm setting up therapy hopefully this week. o.o My dad offered to stop in like he did when I was little seeing a counselor for anger issues. I think I want to tell him then.

Succubus's Waifu

Eager Receiver

acidambience
I very much prefer RPGs, fighting and adventure games. I play Magic: The Gathering and I want to get into tabletop gaming aswell c:

RPGs are love, RPGs are life. EarthBound and Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines are my main squeeze. ;w;

I enjoy open world adventure-type stuff (Zelda/etc.), not big on fighting games but I do like me some Dead or Alive. I LOVE horror, like, a lot, but I prefer psychological/jump scare horror such as Fatal Frame/Haunting Ground/Clock Tower/Rule of Rose to stuff like, say, Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Not that there's anything wrong with those of course.

I don't play MtG myself, but I have a lot of respect for Wizards. They're a good company and so even though I don't play the game, I love the way they manage organized play. I USED to play/vend YGO (gross, lol) but that game is horrible and the community is even worse so I noped the ******** out. Played Vanguard for a while because the artwork is gorgeous, but the gameplay is stale and has too many variables to take it seriously so I quit that too. Did Pokemon back in the day like most people, but have no interest in it anymore. Been playing the DBZ CCG since 2000 though, love that game sooooo much. heart

Tipsy Grabber

Well at my next visit to my therapist I'm going to ask about the possibility of low dose hrt.

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Bornes
xoxGH0STxox

Just curious? how many other trans bros here use androgel?
I don't think any of the FtMs here that are still somewhat active in the thread use it. There used to be quite a few, but they don't post here anymore.

I lurk every so often, and you got lucky this time. I use androgel, but the formulary for my new insurance doesn't cover it. Not happy about it either. So in a few months it may be shots for me too.
Bornes
Irmoy

If you don't mind me asking... is it difficult sometimes to be stealth or does it come easy to you?

There are some things that bring me anxiety about being "found out." Like, I don't participate in anything GLBT or GSM-related irl, and I don't voice my opinion at all when trans things come up. Sometimes I still get bathroom anxiety because I don't use a STP or pack at all (When I do pack, I get a different type of anxiety because I can never get it right and it always looks like I'm sporting a chub ugh). But my bathroom anxiety is mostly cured and I just don't pack anymore and wear looser pants. I decided that if anyone asks I could say I have micropenis or something.

Thank you for sharing! It's something I'm thinking about for professional settings (work and graduate school) in the future. I've only just started T half a year ago so people at work and school know. I luckily only have two other people where I work but it's super unsettling to me that they know. Also, sorry that I asked such a thing then didn't reply for like... a month? Life was busy...

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
Irmoy
Bornes
Irmoy

If you don't mind me asking... is it difficult sometimes to be stealth or does it come easy to you?

There are some things that bring me anxiety about being "found out." Like, I don't participate in anything GLBT or GSM-related irl, and I don't voice my opinion at all when trans things come up. Sometimes I still get bathroom anxiety because I don't use a STP or pack at all (When I do pack, I get a different type of anxiety because I can never get it right and it always looks like I'm sporting a chub ugh). But my bathroom anxiety is mostly cured and I just don't pack anymore and wear looser pants. I decided that if anyone asks I could say I have micropenis or something.

Thank you for sharing! It's something I'm thinking about for professional settings (work and graduate school) in the future. I've only just started T half a year ago so people at work and school know. I luckily only have two other people where I work but it's super unsettling to me that they know. Also, sorry that I asked such a thing then didn't reply for like... a month? Life was busy...

Eh. A month is no biggie. I go on hiatus for 3-6 months at a time, then reappear and vanish again equally quickly. And yet this thread hadn't made it 10 pages past my last post.

As for the bathroom issue, it's... awkward. I work in retail, so I'm always on my feet and busy. As such, sometimes when I have to pee, I don't want to bother taking the time to sit down when I don't have to. So... if no one else is in the bathroom, I dash into the bathroom, pee standing up, and hope for the best. I haven't had any run-ins yet, but I'm frankly flirting with disaster. If someone walked in, I doubt I could stop myself fast enough, and my head peeks out over the top of the stalls. They would know. I'm getting better about taking the time to sit down [essentially by allowing myself to use the bathroom as a chance to check texts], but I'm still sometimes reluctant to take that time.

I think I'm essentially stealth at work, but I was kinda forced to out myself indirectly to my manager, because my Social Security card isn't yet updated with my proper name. I don't think she'd out me to anyone else, but that's the worst part of work: word flies behind your back. At my last job, I found out towards the end of my time there that EVERYONE knew I was a tgirl, which was extra awkward because I had barely transitioned yet and I was still stuck using my dead name. Oh well. I'm halfway up the eastern seaboard from all that. I can only hope I remain stealth if I am. emo

x Mydia x
acidambience

RPGs are love, RPGs are life. EarthBound and Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines are my main squeeze. ;w;

I enjoy open world adventure-type stuff (Zelda/etc.), not big on fighting games but I do like me some Dead or Alive. I LOVE horror, like, a lot, but I prefer psychological/jump scare horror such as Fatal Frame/Haunting Ground/Clock Tower/Rule of Rose to stuff like, say, Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Not that there's anything wrong with those of course.

I don't play MtG myself, but I have a lot of respect for Wizards. They're a good company and so even though I don't play the game, I love the way they manage organized play. I USED to play/vend YGO (gross, lol) but that game is horrible and the community is even worse so I noped the ******** out. Played Vanguard for a while because the artwork is gorgeous, but the gameplay is stale and has too many variables to take it seriously so I quit that too. Did Pokemon back in the day like most people, but have no interest in it anymore. Been playing the DBZ CCG since 2000 though, love that game sooooo much. heart
;u; No one plays Hearthstone...

Demonic Lunatic

Hey, so I'm kinda having a bit of a breakdown and need some advice
I came out as a transguy last june even though I wasn't sure if I was a guy or agender, since I had to do something because being seen as female all the time was driving me crazy and I figured it would cause less doubt if I came out as a guy.
I started testosterone in december, which I wasn't 100 percent sure about but pretty close, and my mom's insurance will only pay for top surgery (like my main problem is chest dysphoria.) if i've been on t for a year
Thing is, even though I'm more comfortable presenting as masculine I'm pretty sure I'm agender
and on one hand some how my bulimia has completely dissapeared since I started T (I've been dealing with anorexia, complusive overeating disorder, bulimia, etc for like 5 years now) which is ******** AMAZING and I'm pretty damn sure T has something to do with it vanishing completely.
On the other hand, for some reason my face is getting rounder and I got a double chin (Which is freaking me out since I'm obsessed with my weight due to having eating disorders for so long) and I'm getting really hairy and idk I knew that second part would happen and I thouhgt i'd like it more but idk.

Anyway, I dunno, I just had panick attack earlier today over all of this like should I come out as agender to everyone and idk what to do about t and is the face thing normal? anyway.....if anyone can help calm me down in any way or give me some kinda advice I would really appreciate it...
x Mydia x
acidambience

;u; No one plays Hearthstone...

I want to get into Hearthstone v bad ;-;, just havent gone around to doing so.

Loiterer

darkabyssx

Anyway, I dunno, I just had panick attack earlier today over all of this like should I come out as agender to everyone and idk what to do about t and is the face thing normal? anyway.....if anyone can help calm me down in any way or give me some kinda advice I would really appreciate it...
You could be freaking out just because it's change and you don't like change, or maybe you're starting to get dysphoria again because you're agender and now you're getting "too male" for lack of a better term.

Might want to talk to your psychologist about this and/or your endocrinologist about lowering your t dose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff