In a relationship with Asatou

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Umbral_Necropolitan
Lupin_Therian
Lysander Black
A woman will NOT develop male genitalia on HRT - saw this on the front page.
While a woman will not develop complete male genitalia on HRT, the clitoris of a woman is the equivalent of the p***s and will grow large- between 1.9-3 inches flaccid on HRT , resemble a p***s and also will become erect. I have a friend who says his is big enough for penetration and it's wonderful and the best thing about HRT for FTM.

Anyway! Hi, I like to go by Ly and I'm female IRL but exploring and experimenting to see if I actually want to be a boy. I would like to be treated as a boy here. biggrin HULLO!

I have a boyfriend, but this year I started exploring my feelings about gender and cross-dressing and role-playing and he has been very, how shall I say, disrupted by this? He still loves me but our sex life has died and I'm very lonely and sad because of it. We may end up splitting apart romantically. u_u Looking for a place to express these issues, feelings and thoughts because I feel pretty trapped in my current life.

So that's me! 3nodding

Welcome. :3 You are very much right. I wouldn't say it's the best thing personally, but it's certainly pretty awesome. I've been on Testosterone over a year now and while I've certainly had major downstairs growth I'm still no where near big enough for any type of penetration. I'm maybe 1.5" hard (but I haven't been able to measure it either.) I'd say it would be a bad thing to promote transmen to aspire towards that because if the growth isn't significant enough it's going to be a MAJOR disappointment down the road and possibly cause the feeling of 'not being man enough.' I'll certainly admit that my front page needs A LOT of re-working and re-wording because the way I wrote that all those years ago just made me cringe. I wrote this right at the beginning of my transition when I was 16 so I've grown a lot these last six years.

Gah. Sorry to hear that Ly. Unfortunately it's not uncommon for some relationships to fall apart. Seems like it's either that or you grow closer.

Welcome again bro. It's good to have you here.
Jeez, has it been that long? Damn I guess it has been. In feb I will have been on HRT for five years. Feel old. sweatdrop
Haha yeah. xD It's been quite a while! How's it been going?

Hallowed Wench

Lupin_Therian
Pretty good, have a good job that isn't a dead end, got family who support me, those who don't I don't have to deal with, and I pass well enough nowadays I don't have to worry about random jerks harassing me for being trans. Hoping to be able to save up enough for either some FFS or breast augmentation by the end of next year.

What area of California are you moving to? Northern, central, or southern? (I'm in central)

In a relationship with Asatou

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Umbral_Necropolitan
Lupin_Therian
Pretty good, have a good job that isn't a dead end, got family who support me, those who don't I don't have to deal with, and I pass well enough nowadays I don't have to worry about random jerks harassing me for being trans. Hoping to be able to save up enough for either some FFS or breast augmentation by the end of next year.

What area of California are you moving to? Northern, central, or southern? (I'm in central)
Haha that's awesome! My dad took a sociology class last year and made a COMPLETE turn around so I went from having a completely un-supportive family to having a completely supportive one. xD Quite a welcome surprise.

I -think- I pass fairly well but I was ma'am'd once with facial hair and that surprised the hell out of me. :/ Good luck on saving up money! It's certainly tough. x.x As far as I know my insurance in California covers it, but I won't know for sure until I get there.

Southern California. Riverside county. Never ventured north. I hear terrible things live up there. 3nodding

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Worked yesterday, and a co-worker says there's a rumor going around that I "might be seeking a sex change" .... funny enough. I mean, sure, it's true, but I refuse to let them get the satisfaction of knowing. *Shrug*
Minak0
Worked yesterday, and a co-worker says there's a rumor going around that I "might be seeking a sex change" .... funny enough. I mean, sure, it's true, but I refuse to let them get the satisfaction of knowing. *Shrug*
Most people don't understand the subject of transition at all. They have no idea what to think or say to be polite and might even be curious about it. My experience though has been people who aren't going through it know next to nothing about it and because of that say stupid/rude/mean/annoying things without meaning to.

Adorable Fisher

Hi, all. I need to speak to another transman through PM's who really knows his stuff about transition because I have a few pressing questions. PM me as soon as you can, okay? Don't worry about if someone else has answered my request, because the more the merrier based on personal opinion, etc. Thank you!

Lonely Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Been on hormones for nearly 8 months and I keep getting called "sir" left and right sweatdrop

Hallowed Wench

That Is All
Been on hormones for nearly 8 months and I keep getting called "sir" left and right sweatdrop
What kind of clothes are you wearing, hairstyle, etc...? Also how is your voice?

Been sir'd at work because of my voice on the phone and I'm years into practicing, it happens.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
So, this is what it's like to have those "chocolate cravings" .... God, I never craved chocolate and sweets so much.

On another point, my mother just told me I need a bra, lol.

Invisible Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Just thought I'd stop by and post this link. Please feel free to share it on your facebook and social networking sites!

https://fundly.com/kirie-s-transition-fund

Worth a shot.

Hallowed Wench

Crimsonkirie
Just thought I'd stop by and post this link. Please feel free to share it on your facebook and social networking sites!

Worth a shot.
What surgeon are you planning on using? (If you have VA benefits, try to get them to cover your bloodwork and medication, helps save up for surgery)

Minak0
So, this is what it's like to have those "chocolate cravings" .... God, I never craved chocolate and sweets so much.

Yea, you get used to those... or you get fatter. I put on weight until I learned to compensate for the cravings.

If you don't have any droop, why bother? Or is it because your nips are poking out too much? (I would burn my bras if I didn't use them when I'm working)

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Umbral_Necropolitan
Crimsonkirie

Worth a shot.
What surgeon are you planning on using? (If you have VA benefits, try to get them to cover your bloodwork and medication, helps save up for surgery)

Minak0

Yea, you get used to those... or you get fatter. I put on weight until I learned to compensate for the cravings.

If you don't have any droop, why bother? Or is it because your nips are poking out too much? (I would burn my bras if I didn't use them when I'm working)

My boobs are kinda pointy, and they DO come out a bit too much. They are probably an inch and a half off of my chest outwards with a shirt on. I am not feeling the idea of a bra right now.

Well, thankfully, I mostly have it under control, but I DO want to eat more. :/ ,... this sucks. I'll be fine though. I bring a baggy of cinnamon life cereal to work with me to munch on during the day. The sweet taste of that really saves me, especially since I have an endless supply of andes mints I could eat, and boy, could I. >_____>

Hallowed Wench

Minak0
Umbral_Necropolitan
Crimsonkirie

Worth a shot.

Minak0

My boobs are kinda pointy, and they DO come out a bit too much. They are probably an inch and a half off of my chest outwards with a shirt on. I am not feeling the idea of a bra right now.

Well, thankfully, I mostly have it under control, but I DO want to eat more. :/ ,... this sucks. I'll be fine though. I bring a baggy of cinnamon life cereal to work with me to munch on during the day. The sweet taste of that really saves me, especially since I have an endless supply of andes mints I could eat, and boy, could I. >_____>
I would wait until you can fill out a bra, wearing one that is too big is annoying. I barely fill out a 36B pushup bra and I'm 5'11... Itty bitty titty committee for me until I get implants (hopefully next year, fingers crossed).

I find drinking coffee instead of soda has helped to maintain my weight and it doesn't give the massive sugar spikes that lead to diabetes. Where do you work that has an endless supply of andes mints? I love those things.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Umbral_Necropolitan
Minak0
Umbral_Necropolitan
Crimsonkirie

Worth a shot.

Minak0

I would wait until you can fill out a bra, wearing one that is too big is annoying. I barely fill out a 36B pushup bra and I'm 5'11... Itty bitty titty committee for me until I get implants (hopefully next year, fingers crossed).

I find drinking coffee instead of soda has helped to maintain my weight and it doesn't give the massive sugar spikes that lead to diabetes. Where do you work that has an endless supply of andes mints? I love those things.

Well, I have a picture I took a few weeks ago. They aren't too big that I believe I need a bra, but here:

http://imgur.com/s5VanEu

I don't mind being on the smaller side even, but I still want a bit bigger. *Shrug* ... That picture is without a bra or any kind of padding.

I try to drink waters and juices. I also here and there have this carbonated walmart water... Clear Choice or whatever. I don't drink coffee and I try to cut out soda. As for work, I work at a limo place where when I unboard people, we give them an ande mint to see them off. We are given a bag of about three handfuls per trip, and at the end of the trip, people tend to leave the old ones on board, and we have like.... a huge candy supply built up. x:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff