I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

MarigoldMari
Star Stealing Prince
Uhm, hello. ; u ;
My name is Shilo, and I thought this might be a good place to talk to someone?
Well..
Okay so it's kind of complicated?
I was born female, but I identify as male. Which is cool, fine and dandy. But here's where it gets more complicated.
I like boys. And I do like cutesy things. Like.. I look much more boyish, and honestly if it weren't for my chest you'd think I were a 'pretty boy'. But I like wearing cute things like hair clips and headbands. I like feeling cute, though I do not like being female?
Hurm. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this so well..
You can certainly like wearing cute things and still be male. Your sense of fashion doesn't really have anything to do with your gender ^.^ I think you'd qualify as "femme ftm"? I'm femme ftm, too. Btw, you can also like guys and be ftm. Most of the ftm's I know are gay (they like guys), as a matter of fact.

User Imageo
              ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ

Thank you~ I wasn't very sure how to put it into term. OTL
              I'm glad to have it explained to me, since I suck at explaining. ; u ;
              Anyways, hello! How are you~?

しゃいろさる

Dedicated Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Star Stealing Prince
MarigoldMari
Star Stealing Prince
Uhm, hello. ; u ;
Well..
I was born female, but I identify as male. Which is cool, fine and dandy. But here's where it gets more complicated.
I like boys. And I do like cutesy things. Like.. I look much more boyish, and honestly if it weren't for my chest you'd think I were a 'pretty boy'. But I like wearing cute things like hair clips and headbands. I like feeling cute, though I do not like being female?
You can certainly like wearing cute things and still be male. Your sense of fashion doesn't really have anything to do with your gender ^.^ I think you'd qualify as "femme ftm"? I'm femme ftm, too. Btw, you can also like guys and be ftm. Most of the ftm's I know are gay (they like guys), as a matter of fact.

User Imageo
              ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ

しゃいろさる

Wouldn't worry too much about that. I'm ftm, and my sexual orientation is pan, though I do prefer males. So yeah, you aren't alone in liking some of the cute stuff. :3
Star Stealing Prince
Uhm, hello. ; u ;
Well..

do you know the reasons why you "do not like being female"?
i'm never sure what identifying even means. personally, i don't identify as male. i just am, so i corrected my body.
trans guys can like guys. gender and sexuality have nothing to do with each other.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I'm filled with rage and hurt. My parents don't hurt me or disown me, but they don't even try. At least with strangers i expect them to misgender me

i hate my brother especially because he basically said that if I "went out" and got a job, suddenly transphobia wouldn't be a problem.

I once tried to present how i like and was told i was being "inappropriate". so i don't try to present as anything and dress plainly. i feel like it's not even my body sometimes, like cis people took it. think im dissociating now. words are short and im feeling a little. loopy? unreal.

i hate cis people for what they do to us. cishet people i expect to be terrible, but even queer cis people hate us. depressing. no one ever remembers the T except for one day where we list our murdered women (+ transfememine people. but we can't tell anymore, since they're dead. so many voices lost). so. anger. despair. etc.

just venting i guess.
This is amazing! I love the support that is offered even in an online situation. I am an aspiring counselor so I would enjoy being friends and getting to know you and your life!

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

xxxLokiWhispersTruthsxxx
Star Stealing Prince
MarigoldMari
Star Stealing Prince
Uhm, hello. ; u ;
Well..

User Imageo
              ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ

しゃいろさる

Wouldn't worry too much about that. I'm ftm, and my sexual orientation is pan, though I do prefer males. So yeah, you aren't alone in liking some of the cute stuff. :3

User Imageo
              ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ

//nodnods
              thank you, It's nice to know I'm not alone!

しゃいろさる

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

can you seriously not
Star Stealing Prince
Uhm, hello. ; u ;
Well..

do you know the reasons why you "do not like being female"?
i'm never sure what identifying even means. personally, i don't identify as male. i just am, so i corrected my body.
trans guys can like guys. gender and sexuality have nothing to do with each other.

User Imageo
              ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ

See, I explain this wrong. OTL
              I just mean I'm not female though I was born female. I'm a guy.
              What i mean by Identify is just that I like to be called male, known as male, etc.
              My wording isn't very good, like I said. xD;

しゃいろさる

Tipsy Tycoon

9,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
MarigoldMari
Yeah, sounds like genderfluid to me ^.^ or could be androgyny?
can you seriously not
clothing and hair doesn't really have anything to do with gender identity. it has more to do with gender presentation, so it sounds to me that you're a gender non-conforming woman, and that is 100% okay. cis people are usually the ones to say that they don't care which pronouns you use, and they also do not experience sex dysphoria. being cis is okay! c:
Thank you both for your input! emotion_awesome I really appreciate it!

Adorable Fisher

Steeple
I'm filled with rage and hurt. My parents don't hurt me or disown me, but they don't even try. At least with strangers i expect them to misgender me

i hate my brother especially because he basically said that if I "went out" and got a job, suddenly transphobia wouldn't be a problem.

I once tried to present how i like and was told i was being "inappropriate". so i don't try to present as anything and dress plainly. i feel like it's not even my body sometimes, like cis people took it. think im dissociating now. words are short and im feeling a little. loopy? unreal.

i hate cis people for what they do to us. cishet people i expect to be terrible, but even queer cis people hate us. depressing. no one ever remembers the T except for one day where we list our murdered women (+ transfememine people. but we can't tell anymore, since they're dead. so many voices lost). so. anger. despair. etc.

just venting i guess.
I'm sorry cis people have been so awful to you. I wonder if its location. There are places where cisgender people are nice to us, but you're always going to find awful and ignorant people. I hope your family comes around one day/

Adorable Fisher

Star Stealing Prince

User Imageo
              ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ

しゃいろさる

Well, it can be hard to find labels. We're here to help ^.^

I'm fine :3 btw, your avatar is perfection, especially with your gaia name and everything.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
MarigoldMari
I'm sorry cis people have been so awful to you. I wonder if its location. There are places where cisgender people are nice to us, but you're always going to find awful and ignorant people. I hope your family comes around one day/
It isn't: I live in san francisco. I stopped going to a supposed queer support group because a cishet guy got mad that i wasn't being ~nice~ about my oppression. ugh.

Adorable Fisher

Steeple
MarigoldMari
It isn't: I live in san francisco. I stopped going to a supposed queer support group because a cishet guy got mad that i wasn't being ~nice~ about my oppression. ugh.
Well, screw that guy. Its his fault for getting upset. You weren't doing anything wrong.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
MarigoldMari
Well, screw that guy. Its his fault for getting upset. You weren't doing anything wrong.
No but then all the others asked me to tone it down and the person in charge - cis - asked me what I should do to "prevent this from happening again" and basically told me not to make cis people uncomfortable.

Surprise surprise the only peope who gave me any real support werre also trans or gender-nonconforming (their words; good enough for me)

Adorable Fisher

Steeple
MarigoldMari
No but then all the others asked me to tone it down and the person in charge - cis - asked me what I should do to "prevent this from happening again" and basically told me not to make cis people uncomfortable.

Surprise surprise the only peope who gave me any real support werre also trans or gender-nonconforming (their words; good enough for me)
What type of support group was this?

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
MarigoldMari
Steeple
MarigoldMari

What type of support group was this?
a queer resource center at my college.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas