Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Loiterer

Seraph of Thursday
I don't get it.
So you forced a period because you were having problems?

Lonely Saint

Bornes
Seraph of Thursday
I don't get it.
So you forced a period because you were having problems?

What? No? O_o
I don't even know what you're talking about lol so excuse me if I'm replying wrong or whatever, lol.

Basically, I had a thicker lining in my womb from before and it sheds naturally now, but it's not a full period because the part is small due to the fact I'm on T and the cycle doesn't proceed as usual anymore. It just happened to happen now, the gyne told me it'll happen at some point when I went for the check-up around two months ago.

Loiterer

Seraph of Thursday
Ah ok. Yeah I guess I'm just really confused.
Seraph of Thursday
My gyne did warn me about spotting

She did not warn me of how much this would hurt

Jesus ******** Christ full-blown period cramps over not even bleeding properly
Can we still get pregnant with spotting?
I'm strongly considering investing in an IUD. Don't want anything permanent yet because there is a tiny chance I may think in my 30's that having a kid is a good idea, so yeah, I'm holding off on stuff like tubaligation.

I was told that if my brain is no longer releasing FHS, I should be good, but I gotta get my endo to run that test I think. Planned Parenthood didn't offer that kind of test. They said fertility testing is usually for people who are TRYING to get pregnant, not the other way around, and most doctors won't do it unless you're TRYING really hard to get pregnant. Mehhhh I just want to know I'm in the clear and can start having sex without a condom and I can't take BC obviously.

It's just irritating. I've been waiting so long for this and I'm tired of FREAKING OUT about pregnancy any time I have sex, and this guy, unlike my ex, can actually c** in a condom (omg that was so amazing, having a guy c** in me, even with a rubber on, lol xd ). I just want to be sure I'm not gonna get knocked up. PP did give me two morning after pills but they're like 79-89% effective. Ugh, I need something that's more effective than that, besides abstinence, obviously. If I'm not ovulating, I should be safe. But IDK how to not be sure about ovulation.

Lonely Saint

Earl Dante
Seraph of Thursday

I'm strongly considering investing in an IUD. Don't want anything permanent yet because there is a tiny chance I may think in my 30's that having a kid is a good idea, so yeah, I'm holding off on stuff like tubaligation.

I was told that if my brain is no longer releasing FHS, I should be good, but I gotta get my endo to run that test I think. Planned Parenthood didn't offer that kind of test. They said fertility testing is usually for people who are TRYING to get pregnant, not the other way around, and most doctors won't do it unless you're TRYING really hard to get pregnant. Mehhhh I just want to know I'm in the clear and can start having sex without a condom and I can't take BC obviously.

It's just irritating. I've been waiting so long for this and I'm tired of FREAKING OUT about pregnancy any time I have sex, and this guy, unlike my ex, can actually c** in a condom (omg that was so amazing, having a guy c** in me, even with a rubber on, lol xd ). I just want to be sure I'm not gonna get knocked up. PP did give me two morning after pills but they're like 79-89% effective. Ugh, I need something that's more effective than that, besides abstinence, obviously. If I'm not ovulating, I should be safe. But IDK how to not be sure about ovulation.

In my case, there wasn't an actual egg present anywhere, so no, I wouldn't have been able to get pregnant. Despite this, I never consider it an impossibility, I've heard too many stories of babies happening randomly, haha. Like with all these supposedly sterilised people who one day wake up pregnant, I just can't trust my junk to be infertile when it's still there and technically functional, you know?

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Worst time to wander into Transtastic? Now.
Thanks for reminding me that I have an appointment with my gyn / T prescriber, and she's doing a full checkup. User Image
Seraph of Thursday
Earl Dante
Seraph of Thursday

In my case, there wasn't an actual egg present anywhere, so no, I wouldn't have been able to get pregnant. Despite this, I never consider it an impossibility, I've heard too many stories of babies happening randomly, haha. Like with all these supposedly sterilised people who one day wake up pregnant, I just can't trust my junk to be infertile when it's still there and technically functional, you know?
Ugh, I need to talk to my endo about this and Planned Parenthood about non-hormonal options that aren't permanent. I don't want to have to use condoms all this time, and I don't want something that makes it so I can't have a kid if I ever decide I want to. I'm sure there's got to be a way. I know the IUD is really effective, and that might be what I choose.
FORTRAN77
Thanks for reminding me that I have an appointment with my gyn / T prescriber, and she's doing a full checkup. User Image
I actually don't really ever see a gyno... maybe that's bad? But I also don't mind them checking my plumbing. If I do get an IUD though I will need someone to stick weird s**t up my CERVIX. That sounds mildly terrifying. But I'm willing to do it to bone my man bareback.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
FORTRAN77

LOL i was thinking the same thing!

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Earl Dante
Mehhhh I just want to know I'm in the clear and can start having sex without a condom and I can't take BC obviously.

i was wondering the same thing? If you don't have a period, you can't get pregnant... right??
and of course you probably have to be certain about things before you go and bang without a condom >.> i trust you know what you're doing and such but still, you know?

and you've been on T for a long while, and guys who want to get pregnant they have to stop their T doses to do so. And you haven't had a period in a while, right? You might be fine but... i have no way to know! When you do find out i'd be interested.

Lonely Saint

I promised myself to do a drag for fun when I feel brave enough, deadline: before mastectomy. Just did, and, uh, well, I'm not lying when I say I look better as a girl.

User Image

TOO BAD TOO SAD.
I need to go in for a haircut tomorrow.

Profitable Browser

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
I'm not really sure why I went to church today. I guess I did to make my mom happy but the entire service was about mother's day. My church doesn't gay bash or anything like that so I don't really mind going but today just made me really depressed. It just reminded me that I can never be a mother. I'm not sure if I would if I could but I don't even have that choice. I just want to be a cis girl but that was made impossible the day I was born. Why wasn't I born a girl?

Devoted Pup

Seraph of Thursday
I promised myself to do a drag for fun when I feel brave enough, deadline: before mastectomy. Just did, and, uh, well, I'm not lying when I say I look better as a girl.

User Image

TOO BAD TOO SAD.

I think you look better as a guy, personally. Not that you look bad as a girl, you're just cuter as a guy. I'mma go hunker down in a corner, now.

Flickering Hope
I'm not really sure why I went to church today. I guess I did to make my mom happy but the entire service was about mother's day. My church doesn't gay bash or anything like that so I don't really mind going but today just made me really depressed. It just reminded me that I can never be a mother. I'm not sure if I would if I could but I don't even have that choice. I just want to be a cis girl but that was made impossible the day I was born. Why wasn't I born a girl?

If I could give you my uterus and attached plumbing, I would in a heartbeat.

I know adoption isn't the same, but it's always an option. Also, surrogates. That way the kid is biologically yours, and you still get to raise it from infancy.
There are ways and ways to be a mother, you don't have to literally birth a child to be one. emotion_c8

Lonely Saint

Finneri
Seraph of Thursday

User Image

TOO BAD TOO SAD.

I think you look better as a guy, personally. Not that you look bad as a girl, you're just cuter as a guy. I'mma go hunker down in a corner, now.

Wow. Um. Thank you. I did not expect that at all.

Hallowed Wench

Flickering Hope
I know that feeling and it sucks bad. I never wanted to have children prior to taking HRT so I blame estrogen, or it could be the fact that I'm getting older.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff