Mild drama that's over now.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Bornes
User ImageNot trans-related

So I just came back from seeing a friend in Hawaii and if my finland college thing doesn't work out, he's looking for a roommate. We hadn't seen eachother in ~3 years, and we bonded so well again I told him that if I don't make it in May, I'll totally come over.
Now I'm actually sort of hoping I don't get in, because I'd really like to live with him (and not because it's Hawaii. I couldn't give 2 ******** about Hawaii, it's really overrated).

IN OTHER NEWS, slightly touristy, we did "Stairway to heaven" yesterday. Whew! Not as difficult as climbing Mt. Fuji but very, very difficult!
Also it didn't help that we had no idea where it was originally so ended up going about 2 miles in the wrong direction, and we also got shot at.
But then we managed upon some other hikers who actually knew where the ******** the trail was and we did it together. OMG SO WORTH IT.
Legs still burning though.
Will post pics (I took sooooo many) if anyone's interested.

Trans, but body-related

My 'happy trail' is not a trail, more like a wolverine fur covering of my entire lower abdominal region. It looks awful and horrendous. I never thought I'd consider waxing, but... I'm considering waxing. =(

I usually use acne face wash for my face and my back, but 2 weeks in Hawaii, it didn't happen. Now my back is more acne than skin and my face is... meh... but gonk WHYYY Oh skin you torment me.

Also my voice is cracking more than a 12 year old boy trying to sing opera wahwahwah

4 months on testosterone!

other trans-related bullocks

One of my friends made the NY newspaper, talking about transgender rights. It was one of those articles where it's like "Hey, this is an article about a new trans bill" and then talks nothing about the bill and everything about one person's hard times finding a job and whatever. So my friend got a full interview I guess. I'm surprised she did it, I knew she was an activist but I didn't think she'd volunteer to have her real name plastered all over the page of a newspaper.

I had more to say here but I forgot what it was.

All ftms: NEVER EVER EVER WEAR A BINDER WHILE HIKING.
fffffffffffuuu

I wore one on Mt. Fuji, and it was... difficult. I didn't wear one on stairway to heaven, and I am sooo happy about that decision. I think I would've died if I had worn it.

Other news, what's up everyone? I've been gone for a while. Just got back today~
Have I missed anything?

Wow, a lot of things are really inspiring me to be active lately. I'm not yet sure if I want to be out to folks or not though. I suppose time just being me would be nice first.

Also, Tria dawg.

Loiterer

Taelie
Why's your avatar not showing up?
Tuah

Wow, a lot of things are really inspiring me to be active lately. I'm not yet sure if I want to be out to folks or not though. I suppose time just being me would be nice first.
Politically active or physically active? If it's the first one than don't sweat it. I pass all the time now and I'm definitely not doing it, even though technically it wouldn't hurt me since I'm likely moving soon.

If it's physically active than JUST DO IT. I did my own workout for a while, then started P90X, and then I think I hiked enough in Hawaii to be okay (though my diet was absolute s**t, so that's going to take a while to detox from) and on Monday I'm gonna start up P90X again.
I love working out. It's gonna take a few months but after that YOU WILL LIKE IT TOO.

Also it makes you look great! And body appreciation = awesome!
Quote:

Also, Tria dawg.
But it's so expensive! gonk
I could just shave it, I suppose... But the last time I shaved that area, I got so many ingrown hairs. mad

I was actually looking at the "No! No!" line...
Link here.
I wonder how they compare to eachother?

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Bornes

Tuah

Politically active or physically active? If it's the first one than don't sweat it. I pass all the time now and I'm definitely not doing it, even though technically it wouldn't hurt me since I'm likely moving soon.

If it's physically active than JUST DO IT. I did my own workout for a while, then started P90X, and then I think I hiked enough in Hawaii to be okay (though my diet was absolute s**t, so that's going to take a while to detox from) and on Monday I'm gonna start up P90X again.
I love working out. It's gonna take a few months but after that YOU WILL LIKE IT TOO.

Quote:

Also, Tria dawg.
I could just shave it, I suppose... But the last time I shaved that area, I got so many ingrown hairs. mad

Link here.

She hasn't changed her avatar in like, 2800 days or so.

Politically/socially mostly, although I definitely need to do some strength training. Losing more than I remembered I would.
But yeah, I really want to help show the world that we're just like anyone else, and get rid of all the stereotypes I can manage, at least in the people around me.

As for Tria, I hear it's really good. I haven't seen much on No! No!, but I saw that Tria is highly well received by comparison to other products out there.

Dedicated Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Bornes
Taelie
Tuah

Quote:

Also, Tria dawg.

Link here.

Here is the trick for the shaving thing.

Step 1: Trim as close as possible beforehand.
Step 2: soak for 5-10 minutes in the tub.
Step 3: Use shaving cream, go with the growth of the hair.
Step 4: out and dry.
Step 5: Use something like polysporin until it is rubbed into the skin well, follow with body lotion, and a little bit of baby powder.
Step 6: Wear boxers or loose fitting underwear. Really helps. Learned this from Laci Green on YouTube

Loiterer

xxxSereneReaperxxx

Step 5: Use something like polysporin until it is rubbed into the skin well, follow with body lotion, and a little bit of baby powder.
Step 6: Wear boxers or loose fitting underwear. Really helps. Learned this from Laci Green on YouTube
I'm not talking about pubes though, I'm talking about belly hair. Not long enough to trim, hard to shave with the hair since it grows in kind of a spiral... sweatdrop

Dedicated Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Bornes
xxxSereneReaperxxx

I'm not talking about pubes though, I'm talking about belly hair. Not long enough to trim, hard to shave with the hair since it grows in kind of a spiral... sweatdrop

Ah, well then I would recommend waxing, it isn't too bad once you get used to it. Also, bought a no no, and they are crap. I don't recommend it

Hallowed Wench

xxxSereneReaperxxx
Bornes
xxxSereneReaperxxx

Ah, well then I would recommend waxing, it isn't too bad once you get used to it. Also, bought a no no, and they are crap. I don't recommend it
Waxing is gonna hurt like crap if get it done on a tender area... shaving in the area where the underwear elastic sits sucks hard.

I just shave in a circular motion, or rather used to when I had enough hair that I had to do that...

If your skin doesn't hate nair type stuff I would try using that.
Tuah

As for Tria, I hear it's really good. I haven't seen much on No! No!, but I saw that Tria is highly well received by comparison to other products out there.

Considering all of the hair removal products out there that don't work at all it's hard for me to pick up the nono specifically. From what I know about hair removal the nono doesn't work the same way traditional laser hair removal does. The Tria looks more promising but I don't even think I can afford to pick it up for 90 days and return it at this point.

Still wish they'd figure out a way to do red hair since my facial hair has red in it. If this product worked on the body hair though I'd be happy. Angry red bumps on my legs are no fun.

I also have this nightmare thought that instead of removing all the hair it'll make it come back really light and just as long being invisibly furry seems worse somehow than being normal furry.

*Edit* I like how mentioning Tria in my post now puts it in all the ads I see. Stupid internet.
Bornes
Taelie

It's only broken on the left side. On the right side it's there just facing the wrong direction.

Dapper Phantom

xxxSereneReaperxxx
Bornes
xxxSereneReaperxxx

Psst, my belly hair gets long enough to trim. >.>

*hates it* lol

Dapper Phantom

Umbral_Necropolitan
I just shave in a circular motion
How do you do that without slicing yourself? Or am I imagining this incorrectly? gonk

Dedicated Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Desideraht
xxxSereneReaperxxx
Bornes
xxxSereneReaperxxx

Psst, my belly hair gets long enough to trim. >.>

*hates it* lol

Might just be me, but I cannot really wait for T and those changes. I actually look forward to the beard for the most part. And since I have insanely long curly hair, I am aiming on growing out a beard(if I luck out and can grow that much facial hair) so I can go to a convention as a dwarf, beard braided, chain-mail, and the whole nine yards.As for belly hair, I could live with or without it. Indifferent to me.

Loiterer

xxxSereneReaperxxx

Might just be me, but I cannot really wait for T and those changes. I actually look forward to the beard for the most part. And since I have insanely long curly hair, I am aiming on growing out a beard(if I luck out and can grow that much facial hair) so I can go to a convention as a dwarf, beard braided, chain-mail, and the whole nine yards.As for belly hair, I could live with or without it. Indifferent to me.
User ImageNot just you, I think almost everyone can't wait to see those changes.
I got a beard and a pretty hefty 5'o'clock shadow now, which is awesome.
I have a brother and a father to look to to kind of anticipate my changes in most areas, but I honestly had no idea what my stomach was going to be like.

I didn't expect to become a wooly mammoth, though. There is no trail, the whole front side is just hair. All over.
Which, is fine I guess, I mean I'm not freaking out over it or anything. I'd just prefer to not be furry everywhere. I like defined trails and such.

Timid Genius

Bornes
xxxSereneReaperxxx

User ImageNot just you, I think almost everyone can't wait to see those changes.
I got a beard and a pretty hefty 5'o'clock shadow now, which is awesome.
I have a brother and a father to look to to kind of anticipate my changes in most areas, but I honestly had no idea what my stomach was going to be like.

I didn't expect to become a wooly mammoth, though. There is no trail, the whole front side is just hair. All over.
Which, is fine I guess, I mean I'm not freaking out over it or anything. I'd just prefer to not be furry everywhere. I like defined trails and such.

Y'all can have mine if you really want it, we're kind of in opposite boats. >__>;
Though I have, like, no hair on my chest/stomach/back. What little happy trail I do have is ten-year-old-boy's-leg-hair thin. So I guess I lucked out on that one. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff