Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Thieving Rogue

Um... Hi

I'm Sam, or aT, and I'm very confused. I'm now 21, and I figure I should start coming to terms with things rather than doing what I have been and secluding myself in my room because this way I don't have to deal with anything, and anything I do have to deal with can be drowned out by things on the internet.

My heart is hammering, and I have no idea if I am a boy or a girl.

I guess, I'm just hoping that maybe I can post here once in a while and read, and maybe stop running away from something that is obviously impacting my life so much that I go outside even less than what used to be the bare minimum.

Dapper Lunatic

AquariTerrible

Um... Hi

I'm Sam, or aT, and I'm very confused. I'm now 21, and I figure I should start coming to terms with things rather than doing what I have been and secluding myself in my room because this way I don't have to deal with anything, and anything I do have to deal with can be drowned out by things on the internet.

I guess, I'm just hoping that maybe I can post here once in a while and read, and maybe stop running away from something that is obviously impacting my life so much that I go outside even less than what used to be the bare minimum.
hey Sam. I hope you can realize what you are soon and be able to move forward with your journey in life. C: I'm Stef, and I'm 22 ftm. If you want you can pm me if you need someone to talk to. But welcome to the thread nonetheless. It's always good to have support no matter who or what you are. Having people to care for you and back you up is important.

Dapper Lunatic

DotDinosaur
Pegathia
How do you tell your mother you're transgender without her thinking that shes failed as a parent? Seriously my mum would say that I'm accusing her of failing as a parent/ being a bad mum...

I'm just struggling with bringing it up with my mom...I sort of told, but I was laughing really hard about what my sister was doing, so she thought I was just joking around. She seemed pretty peeved about it so I've been afraid to tell her I wasn't joking. She'd probably think she either went wrong somewhere or that there's something "wrong" with me. :
I struggled the day I told my mom. I wanted to tell her the whole day I was visiting her and finally worked up the courage to tell her while she was walking me to my car. I said 'you'll love me no matter what, right?' and she said yeah, and I told her that I want to be a guy and that I've felt like it for a few years now. And thankfully, she understood and said if it makes me happy, she's happy. You gotta tell them sometime, might as well be honest and truthful. Just make sure you have a support group and people to be there for you if they don't take it the way you want. Just remember that family should always be there for you no matter what you are. And if they turn their back on you, they are missing out.

Invisible Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Straight to Pluto

Y'all can call me Charlequin. Or Pluto. Whichever floats your boat. I'm working towards transitioning MtF, I have been seeing a therapist, but because of my financial situation I have temporarily stopped going. I have an interview on Wednesday, so fingers crossed that goes well, I miss my therapist. In her absence, I've been trying to find a trans* support group but the only thing I've found is over an hour away and I just cannot make that drive, so heart = broken there. I've also been trying to find ways of meeting any trans*folk out here online but that's not going well for me either. Woe is me, I guess.

I was directed here after making a thread that I agree was unnecessary and I would not have made if I hadn't skimmed past this thread while back-tracking. A big oops on my behalf there. I am having trouble coming out to my friends and family. I just need some tips or a little help on how to bring it up, or just how to talk about it in general. Blah.

Can't see that anyone has replied to you. Honestly the best way to do it is just to do it. You just sort of say hey, this is what I know, and I'm certain of this. Make sure you have plenty of knowledge on the subject ahead of time. The more you know, the more they'll take you at your word and simply go with it.

Invisible Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
AquariTerrible

Um... Hi

I think you probably have an idea. Just close your eyes and ask yourself. Look back on your childhood if you have to. Coming to terms with something you can't change is the first step and you can't change how you feel.

Thieving Rogue

DINGLEH0PPER

thank you c: I hope I'll know soon too, i guess.

Crimsonkirie

I think you probably have an idea. Just close your eyes and ask yourself. Look back on your childhood if you have to. Coming to terms with something you can't change is the first step and you can't change how you feel.

thats a little hard. I have a really terrible memory and am prone to having memories influenced.... by moods and current situations. on more than one occasion people have told me I have a false memory of something. i can vouch for having a good home. nobody forced any stereotypically gendered toys on me as far as I know. if i felt like hotwheels cool, if i wanted to play with a doll, sure we can go get one. i have a lot of people telling me that much, at least

and when i ask myself i just sort of freak out. its a problem. i've been sort of looking into places in the ares where i can talk about this, with someone who will make me go trough the panic and freaking out until i know.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
is it just me or ftms wearing bowties makes them look... unnatural? i feel like it immediately outs them. No cisguy would just randomly wear a bowtie. Unless they were some hipster. And you dont see a whole lot of those walking out and about...
If you want to look nice, a casual tie and sweatervest will do quite nicely, i find. You can see normal guys wearing that all the time.

Lonely Saint

theamazingwrabbit
is it just me or ftms wearing bowties makes them look... unnatural? i feel like it immediately outs them. No cisguy would just randomly wear a bowtie. Unless they were some hipster. And you dont see a whole lot of those walking out and about...
If you want to look nice, a casual tie and sweatervest will do quite nicely, i find. You can see normal guys wearing that all the time.

Don't know about outing, but if there's one single thing I find unattractive and stupid-looking on absolutely everyone, it's a bowtie.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Seraph of Thursday
theamazingwrabbit

Don't know about outing, but if there's one single thing I find unattractive and stupid-looking on absolutely everyone, it's a bowtie.

yes yes
everything i said before PLUS stupid looking.

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
theamazingwrabbit
Seraph of Thursday
theamazingwrabbit

yes yes

But... but... bowties are cool! And lots of cis guys wear them! At Banana Republic we couldn't keep them on the shelves because they sold so well.

That said, I don't own one because I don't have anything suitably dressy to wear it for.

Dapper Lunatic

FORTRAN77
theamazingwrabbit
Seraph of Thursday
theamazingwrabbit

yes yes

But... but... bowties are cool! And lots of cis guys wear them! At Banana Republic we couldn't keep them on the shelves because they sold so well.

That said, I don't own one because I don't have anything suitably dressy to wear it for.
Haha! I don't dig bowties myself, but they do sport the cuter and nerdy look. I'm more of a sweater vest and tie kind of guy. :]

Dapper Lunatic

aquariTerrible
no problem. Ah, perhaps you need to just try wearing both gender clothes and see which one makes you feel good? It could happen that you are gender queer and will feel like a boy this day and a girl the next. That can be complicated.

Aged Firestarter

Update photo, 4 years on HRT(give or take a few low income moments).
Also, Not sure if the lipstick is too much.
Though I am sure the look makes me look like a b***h.

Loiterer

Seraph of Thursday
theamazingwrabbit

HEY.

Actually I used to think that too. Then that happened. I can't remember why I even wore a bowtie. I think something was malfunctioning with my tie so I said ******** it when I found I had a bowtie on hand from some old, unused cosplay lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff