I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
If a man is that passable as a woman, then yes, I can see it really happening. Just look on youtube. There are quite a bit of men who can pass off for women preeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty easily. I am sure if they are gay, and wanted to have a little fun with an unsuspecting man, they could do it.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
theamazingwrabbit
Robot Giny
Open question for everybody:

So yesterday I learned what a trap is (from Pseudo, of all people.) So is a trap a real-life thing, or is it just a trope you see in fiction? Cause I can't actually see a scenario like that going down in real life without something kind of terrible happening.

Edit: Oh, and a trap is a cisman who is a crossdresser who regularly gets mistaken for a ciswoman. (Right?) And something about "surprise! A p***s!"

i suppose it could happen in real life... but that person would get very beat up for it...
See, that's exactly what I was thinking. Which made me question whether this was a phenomenon that happened in the real world (you know, minus the hate crime) or if it was just something that popped up in anime.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Minak0
If a man is that passable as a woman, then yes, I can see it really happening. Just look on youtube. There are quite a bit of men who can pass off for women preeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty easily. I am sure if they are gay, and wanted to have a little fun with an unsuspecting man, they could do it.
Wouldn't that be incredibly dangerous, though? Trans* women already have high homicide rates compared to the rest of the queer spectrum, and "surprising" a (straight) dude with your d**k would be incredibly risky, wouldn't it?

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I am severely doubting that straight women of any kind could ever truly love a trans man. It really pisses me off that because i have this retarded way i was born, it means i have to live life alone.
Combine that with the way i was brought up, practically locked up in the house and cut off from the world, i dont know if even if someone like that did exist, i would ever find her, and if i did, who would say that she even liked me?
I just feel doomed.

Also recently i met this lesbian chick who seems really butch, and she was bragging about having more game than me and how much she scored way more than i did. I'm totally failing as a male, I feel stuck.

I know I have my T letter but i for the life of me cant get a hold of the doctor im supposed to go to... i dont know what to do. Why the ******** does everything have to be so hard, I dont understand.

Ah sorry for ranting, Im very annoyed. I dont understand women at all, this girl i thought liked me had been playing me this whole time, just when i got my confidence up just a tiny bit, there it goes again, without fail.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Robot Giny
Minak0
Wouldn't that be incredibly dangerous, though? Trans* women already have high homicide rates compared to the rest of the queer spectrum, and "surprising" a (straight) dude with your d**k would be incredibly risky, wouldn't it?

Which is why it's rarely, if ever, done.

Lonely Saint

theamazingwrabbit
I am severely doubting that straight women of any kind could ever truly love a trans man. It really pisses me off that because i have this retarded way i was born, it means i have to live life alone.
Combine that with the way i was brought up, practically locked up in the house and cut off from the world, i dont know if even if someone like that did exist, i would ever find her, and if i did, who would say that she even liked me?
I just feel doomed.

Also recently i met this lesbian chick who seems really butch, and she was bragging about having more game than me and how much she scored way more than i did. I'm totally failing as a male, I feel stuck.

I know I have my T letter but i for the life of me cant get a hold of the doctor im supposed to go to... i dont know what to do. Why the ******** does everything have to be so hard, I dont understand.

Ah sorry for ranting, Im very annoyed. I dont understand women at all, this girl i thought liked me had been playing me this whole time, just when i got my confidence up just a tiny bit, there it goes again, without fail.

Most the transguys I know are together with straight women, if that helps any.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Oblivion Blades
theamazingwrabbit
I just feel doomed.

Hmmm I do know of one couple like that. But i dont understand how they could. I still get the doomed feeling, if it's possible, i feel like i shouldve at least gotten a taste of what that was like... but i dont. im still stuck here.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
theamazingwrabbit
Oblivion Blades
theamazingwrabbit
I just feel doomed.

Hmmm I do know of one couple like that. But i dont understand how they could. I still get the doomed feeling, if it's possible, i feel like i shouldve at least gotten a taste of what that was like... but i dont. im still stuck here.

It's not always about the p***s or the lack there of..... sometimes, a woman just wants to be loved in general. Of course, a lot care about a man's package, but there are some girls out there that love men for who they are, and vise versa with men loving women for who THEY are.

If it also helps any, Bisexual women are definitely the best bet for anyone of any gender. Just be a great man and show the girl you have potential to be a great boyfriend to her, and if she is open minded enough, you never know what could happen.

As the old saying goes.... "Big things come in small packages".... and even so, bigger things can't even fit in packages. (:.... Don't give up!

Lonely Saint

theamazingwrabbit
Oblivion Blades
theamazingwrabbit
I just feel doomed.

Yeah, well, join the club. I'm probably going to die alone, such a cheerful thought.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Oblivion Blades

Yeah, well, join the club. I'm probably going to die alone, such a cheerful thought.

Yup yup yup.
we'll all die alone

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Minak0

It's not always about the p***s or the lack there of..... sometimes, a woman just wants to be loved in general. Of course, a lot care about a man's package, but there are some girls out there that love men for who they are, and vise versa with men loving women for who THEY are.

If it also helps any, Bisexual women are definitely the best bet for anyone of any gender. Just be a great man and show the girl you have potential to be a great boyfriend to her, and if she is open minded enough, you never know what could happen.

As the old saying goes.... "Big things come in small packages".... and even so, bigger things can't even fit in packages. (:.... Don't give up!

lol I tried to date bisexual women, but they all end in failure sad it seems they cant choose between me and some "real guy". Of course why would they want a grade-B product when they can get the "real" thing? I dont blame any of these straight or bi girls.
And as for the "loving people for who they are" I dont know where to find these people... everything rides on whether or not she is open minded or not, that immediately cuts down on most of the population.
Im trying to find the best way to deal with this, trying to just calm down and try to accept a lonely life, but something comes every now and again to raise up my hopes just a little bit, but then 100% of the time i get ******** over, then im back to where i started.
It sucks, im not gonna lie.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
theamazingwrabbit
Minak0

lol I tried to date bisexual women, but they all end in failure sad it seems they cant choose between me and some "real guy". Of course why would they want a grade-B product when they can get the "real" thing? I dont blame any of these straight or bi girls.
And as for the "loving people for who they are" I dont know where to find these people... everything rides on whether or not she is open minded or not, that immediately cuts down on most of the population.
Im trying to find the best way to deal with this, trying to just calm down and try to accept a lonely life, but something comes every now and again to raise up my hopes just a little bit, but then 100% of the time i get ******** over, then im back to where i started.
It sucks, im not gonna lie.

If you are 19, you are still young. Give it time. Best not forcing or rushing these kind of things, or else you will be more miserable than ever. >.o...

Devoted Pup

theamazingwrabbit

Minak0
If you are 19, you are still young. Give it time. Best not forcing or rushing these kind of things, or else you will be more miserable than ever. >.o...

Confidence, too, is key. And loving yourself. If you don't love yourself, how can you expect someone else to?

Go out and do things that you enjoy, experiment with new hobbies, find things that make you happy and keep doing them. Stop looking for romantic relationships, and focus on making good friends. Someone will come along who'll love you -all of you.

If you give up hope and get pessimistic, you're only cutting yourself short.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Finneri
theamazingwrabbit

Minak0

Confidence, too, is key. And loving yourself. If you don't love yourself, how can you expect someone else to?

Go out and do things that you enjoy, experiment with new hobbies, find things that make you happy and keep doing them. Stop looking for romantic relationships, and focus on making good friends. Someone will come along who'll love you -all of you.

If you give up hope and get pessimistic, you're only cutting yourself short.

Well said. The way I see it, making friends is first and foremost for a relationship. I never understood how two people could build a relationship without being friends first. Like.... do people seriously want to go out with people they don't really know?...

The way I look at it, if you befriend people and let them get to know you, over time, they might get closer and closer to you over time. Love should never, ever be rushed, yet, it is the most rushed thing these days.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
theamazingwrabbit
I just feel doomed.

No sorries. s**t is so overwhelming in the thick and thin of it all.

Keep calling your doctor. That's the best thing you can do for yourself now. Being stuck playing wallflower gets less and less frequent as you transition. Really, the best thing you can do to improve everything at the same time [albeit gradually] is to get in touch with that doctor and find a way to the magical 'mones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff