• Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Desideraht
theamazingwrabbit
Desideraht
Having fun with make up.

User Image User Image User Image

I just love drawing cartoon-style eyebrows on.
xd Gonna wear a set up like this to group and see what people think, lol... I can't wear this to work, sadly.

I'm not making a mad face, btw. That's how I drew them out. The emotion of the eyebrows you draw on can change your whole look. It fascinates me, haha.

Ah that's pretty cool!
Also strangely, i find that if i act angrier i pass better. Is it the same way for you?

you look like a friend of mine, minus his tattoo sleeve razz
Danke. <3

Not really. I think trans men who act overly aggressive just look like angry dykes. Women often think acting super pissed will make them manly, which is totally not what being male is about.

In my case, I have always run a little "hot", if you get what I mean, but I don't "act angrier", necessarily? I've always been a pretty cynical person. I don't act any more angrier than I always have, if that makes sense? Basically I'm a quiet pessimist, always have been. But at the same time, I am generally nice to people. I don't go walking around being angry.

It's OK, I'm gonna start working on a sleeve, lol. I want a chest piece but I'm worried it could stretch post-op, so I have to start somewhere else.

i think most ftms are pessimists :O (at least from what i've seen)
Of course I want to be a gentleman.

Ah i want a collar piece as well! They're going to be black-and-white laurels.
and on the arm im planning on getting a daruma tattoo with one eye. When i complete my surgeries, I'll fill in the other eye and put some fire symbols around it.
I'll probably wait until i lose my manboobs before i get the collar though, stretching is gross.

Dapper Phantom

theamazingwrabbit

and on the arm im planning on getting a daruma tattoo with one eye. When i complete my surgeries, I'll fill in the other eye and put some fire symbols around it.
I'll probably wait until i lose my manboobs before i get the collar though, stretching is gross.
I think my gothic background doesn't help matters. That and my obsession with the morbid.

Well I want my chest piece to start below my collarbone, but I may bring it up. I really LIKE my collarbone, so I don't want to cover it.
The stretching could just distort the image. I don't think it would do anything else, but I could be wrong. It's just that the skin tightens after surgery and contracts, and I worry that could distort a chest piece.

I have a lot of tattoo ideas but my current job won't allow most of them (because they are visible). Thinking of starting with my feet tattoos, even though they're gonna hurt the most.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Desideraht
theamazingwrabbit

I think my gothic background doesn't help matters. That and my obsession with the morbid.

Well I want my chest piece to start below my collarbone, but I may bring it up. I really LIKE my collarbone, so I don't want to cover it.
The stretching could just distort the image. I don't think it would do anything else, but I could be wrong. It's just that the skin tightens after surgery and contracts, and I worry that could distort a chest piece.

I have a lot of tattoo ideas but my current job won't allow most of them (because they are visible). Thinking of starting with my feet tattoos, even though they're gonna hurt the most.

oh ouch, yeah i hear that feet hurt a lot.
i want tattoos that i can hide in uniform but show off later during the weekend. I cant wait until im flat enough to wear douchebag tank tops...

Dapper Phantom

theamazingwrabbit
Desideraht
theamazingwrabbit

oh ouch, yeah i hear that feet hurt a lot.
i want tattoos that i can hide in uniform but show off later during the weekend. I cant wait until im flat enough to wear douchebag tank tops...
I really want tattoos all over, but yeah, I have to be careful as long as I'm working these crappy hourly jobs.

Loiterer

Umbral_Necropolitan
So lucky... I've been having acid reflux problems for a few days now, God only knows if or when I'll be able to eat tasty food again.
User ImageWell if it makes you feel any better, Red Lobster is a pretty terrible seafood restaurant, so I'm not sure why it has the reputation it does.

Profitable Browser

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
theamazingwrabbit
Flickering Hope
I shaved my legs today! It feels amazing! Since I've been wearing pants for the past two or three weeks, and I'm going to be wearing pants for the next few months, I figured I could shave my legs without anyone realizing. I'm so glad I finally did it. I've been wanting to shave my legs for quite awhile now.

Whoa! I dont really know what that's like, i havent shaved my legs in about half a year :/
doesnt one usually shave so that they can show off their legs? haha

Both men and women shave their legs, like swimmers or runners, right? ^ ^
I'm guessing you're not out yet, so if someone asked i think you could say that as an explanation razz

I don't want to have to hide my legs, I am not out yet though. It's also getting cold outside so I'm mainly wearing pants because of the temperature. Pants, however, give me a chance to shave my legs without outing myself.
Hey everyone. I figured I'd just say hello. Genderfluid and happy.

c:
So something amazing happened...my dad called me my preferred name, and gender pronouns. We started to talk about being trans, and he really started to understand, and really become an ally. We even started to play video games together, and he said he really wanted to know me better as his daughter.

And then I woke up.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Flickering Hope
theamazingwrabbit
Flickering Hope
I shaved my legs today! It feels amazing! Since I've been wearing pants for the past two or three weeks, and I'm going to be wearing pants for the next few months, I figured I could shave my legs without anyone realizing. I'm so glad I finally did it. I've been wanting to shave my legs for quite awhile now.

Whoa! I dont really know what that's like, i havent shaved my legs in about half a year :/
doesnt one usually shave so that they can show off their legs? haha

Both men and women shave their legs, like swimmers or runners, right? ^ ^
I'm guessing you're not out yet, so if someone asked i think you could say that as an explanation razz

I don't want to have to hide my legs, I am not out yet though. It's also getting cold outside so I'm mainly wearing pants because of the temperature. Pants, however, give me a chance to shave my legs without outing myself.

Ahh i see. Im glad you have something that makes you happy that you have for yourself even if its something small like that smile
Omg something weird happened today... so i was going to go to the restaurant downtown with a gay friend of mine, and then we met up with another gay friend of mine on the way who was walking down the street. So we decided to go together to the restaurant, and there we were talking about all manners of gay things, trans things, straight things, military things, movies, Pokemon, you know, stuff LGBT people talk about. All the while a man was sitting in the booth next to us, he glanced over a couple of times at us, we were definitely audible to him because there werent many people in the place.
After a bit of time he got up and looked at us and said "Good conversation, guys." and then left. I was like "asfdkjashdfkjafaf cry cry cry cry " How embarassing...
I really couldn't tell if he was sarcastic or not!!! I dont know if he genuinely thought the conversation was great or if he was sickened at our conversation!!!

SO anyways, that was my day. I bought some cheese at the store and complimented a girl on her haircut and made her day. That's all.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
winnlovesyou
So something amazing happened...my dad called me my preferred name, and gender pronouns. We started to talk about being trans, and he really started to understand, and really become an ally. We even started to play video games together, and he said he really wanted to know me better as his daughter.

And then I woke up.

That reminds me of one time where I was in 8th grade, and I was holding my girlfriend in my manly arms by a lake and she looked up at me because we were ******** perfect.

Then i woke up.

We should just stop sleeping.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Corina Silver
Hey everyone. I figured I'd just say hello. Genderfluid and happy.

c:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY SEXY PERSONNNN <333
How are ya? <3

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Desideraht
Having fun with make up.

User Image User Image User Image

I just love drawing cartoon-style eyebrows on.
xd Gonna wear a set up like this to group and see what people think, lol... I can't wear this to work, sadly.

I'm not making a mad face, btw. That's how I drew them out. The emotion of the eyebrows you draw on can change your whole look. It fascinates me, haha.
Wear it to work anyway. ******** the rules. emotion_donotwant

Loiterer

User ImageI thought I handled this pretty well.

(large image below)
User Image
I'm so happy to see this one here after seeing a topic that had the word "tranny" in it. heart

Invisible Smoker

6,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Just droppin into a forum after not being on gaia since years ago.

Hey guys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces