Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Bornes
theamazingwrabbit

So i just have to work out? That never works! I want to lose fat, not so much gain muscle. i think i have a good amount of muscle but my boobies and hips and stuff need to go.
User ImageTalk to someone who goes to the gym a lot.

I worked with Marines and they basically turned into my personal trainers. You want to do something, they can come up with a plan on how to do it.

Daayum okay!
With this one navy buddy i have, i worked out with him once and made me sore for half a week. I think i'd do it more often but we have ******** squadron PT and then evaluations that i can barely pass... its always the goddamn running that ******** me over.
I wish i had more self-PT days ;___;

Loiterer

theamazingwrabbit

Daayum okay!
With this one navy buddy i have, i worked out with him once and made me sore for half a week. I think i'd do it more often but we have ******** squadron PT and then evaluations that i can barely pass... its always the goddamn running that ******** me over.
User ImageBetter learn some time management because that will only get worse in the fleet.

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Bornes
theamazingwrabbit

Daayum okay!
User ImageBetter learn some time management because that will only get worse in the fleet.

Time management, with the time i dont have >:O
I understand though. Thank you.

Dapper Phantom

theamazingwrabbit
Desideraht
So when I style my hair more "conventional," people think I'm younger. I had my hair combed back in a more sophisticated way and people thought I was a lot younger today. Duly noted, lol. But I still passed as male.

Going to yoga at the LGBT center tomorrow morning. I guess I'll work out at the beach after that. Hoping to go to the weekly support meeting as well. Asked a coworker if he could cover me and he said he could if I asked everyone else and they said no. So basically that's what happened and I don't have his number so I had to message him on FB, lol. We've never had contact online so I hope he gets it... Want to friend him but not sure if I should friend coworkers. IDK, he's really chill. Plus I'm leaving this job in a couple months anyway.

The weekly support groups have really helped. I mean tremendously. And they kind of force me to hold myself accountable, keep track, and face my fears. It's really nice. You know people who have fully transitioned and s**t, they have it all squared off, and they can just live as "normal" men if they want, but I am far from that. So as much as I feel confident in my identity, I still need support because of how I look and s**t. I like to pretend like it doesn't bother me when people say I'm young/feminine, but it does. That being said, I also felt very hit on by some girls yesterday, and was getting a lot of "looks" if you get what I mean. I mean like I was getting checked out. It was refreshing.

Wow im super jealous of you... i told one of my teachers about my transliness the other day and the first thing they commented on was my feminine features... >.<
I went to my old high school and was hit on big time by some underage girls, that felt really good!!
And i know what you mean about knowing you're a man on the inside but looking so un-manly. I have no problems with self-image in my mind, i am uundoubtedly male! But when i look in the mirror is when i start to get all dysphoric and all that s**t...
I wish there was a weekly LGBT center near me ;___; i think there is a monthly one but i havent been able to get at the doctor.
Well, it DOES help that I've been on testosterone. Everyone asks me how long but I can't give them an exact number. I was on, then off, then on again. And my dose is totally... uncertain. I have not had my levels checked so I don't even know if it's working right. That being said, it IS working, just... perhaps not to it's full potential. We'll know when my levels get looked at, which should be relatively soon.

I don't like it when young girls hit on me. It makes me feel like they think I'm their age. I'm 22. >_>

I don't mind being androgynous, though I do wish I looked a bit more my age. I'm slowly getting there.

Dapper Phantom

Going to LGBT group tonight...

Felt pretty good yesterday. Went out dressed sort of "punk"

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

I felt REALLY good. I also passed 100%. I think I pass better with the punk look than when I dress more alternative with contouring clothing (I usually like stuff really tight). I may start leaning more towards punk until I've been on T longer.

Left a message at the clinic for trans patients... They almost NEVER pick up. But I know I got the right person this time. I think it's the trans lady who runs the whole thing; her name sounds familiar. So I left her a message with my name and number and told her I'm interested in going to the orientation (there is an orientation before you get started). I hope I get called back, lol. She did say she replies within one business day, so we'll see. >.< Either way, if this keeps happening like this, I'm going to go down there in person to get it all set up. 'Cos this is super frustrating. I will get the ******** on that train, all the way down to San Diego, to set up an appointment in person if I have to. I just need a ride to go to the clinic ITSELF because it's at night. My friend is giving me a ride so it will be all good. He said he'll give me rides for the first few appointments. He's super awesome.

So anyway, I'm kind of stressed. Because you know, I made THE phone call, but now I'm waiting for the answer. And I know it's yes, I'm just afraid they won't get back to me, 'cos the clinic has felt fairly unorganized. With this clinic, it's gonna cost me like $20 total for all the testing and everything. The expensive part might be the testosterone itself, because like no one around here has it. I may try to pick it up at a pharmacy in San Diego instead of locally, and that might help. My friend paid like $90 for 3 months worth. That's a bit high. I'm gonna hunt a bit more and if I find something better I'll let him know.

But yeah... I'm so close but it feels so far still. That being said, I need to go take my Androgel now. >.< I am eager to get on injections ASAP... I have a strong feeling they'll work much better and I'll masculinize a lot more quickly.

I have a lot of time to burn before group so I think I'm gonna sit down and fill out the name change forms. Sigh, I've been putting it off for some reason. I think I'm still scared of the court potentially rejecting me. I need to be brave. I know they don't have a legal leg to stand on, and that that guy was a total discriminating piece of s**t. But he got what his bigot a** wanted-- he scared me away. For MONTHS. I need to go back and stand up for myself.

Mewling Lover

8,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Desideraht

User Image

I felt REALLY good. I also passed 100%. I think I pass better with the punk look than when I dress more alternative with contouring clothing (I usually like stuff really tight). I may start leaning more towards punk until I've been on T longer.

Left a message at the clinic for trans patients... They almost NEVER pick up. But I know I got the right person this time. I think it's the trans lady who runs the whole thing; her name sounds familiar. So I left her a message with my name and number and told her I'm interested in going to the orientation (there is an orientation before you get started). I hope I get called back, lol. She did say she replies within one business day, so we'll see. >.< Either way, if this keeps happening like this, I'm going to go down there in person to get it all set up. 'Cos this is super frustrating. I will get the ******** on that train, all the way down to San Diego, to set up an appointment in person if I have to. I just need a ride to go to the clinic ITSELF because it's at night. My friend is giving me a ride so it will be all good. He said he'll give me rides for the first few appointments. He's super awesome.

So anyway, I'm kind of stressed. Because you know, I made THE phone call, but now I'm waiting for the answer. And I know it's yes, I'm just afraid they won't get back to me, 'cos the clinic has felt fairly unorganized. With this clinic, it's gonna cost me like $20 total for all the testing and everything. The expensive part might be the testosterone itself, because like no one around here has it. I may try to pick it up at a pharmacy in San Diego instead of locally, and that might help. My friend paid like $90 for 3 months worth. That's a bit high. I'm gonna hunt a bit more and if I find something better I'll let him know.

But yeah... I'm so close but it feels so far still. That being said, I need to go take my Androgel now. >.< I am eager to get on injections ASAP... I have a strong feeling they'll work much better and I'll masculinize a lot more quickly.

I have a lot of time to burn before group so I think I'm gonna sit down and fill out the name change forms. Sigh, I've been putting it off for some reason. I think I'm still scared of the court potentially rejecting me. I need to be brave. I know they don't have a legal leg to stand on, and that that guy was a total discriminating piece of s**t. But he got what his bigot a** wanted-- he scared me away. For MONTHS. I need to go back and stand up for myself.
looking awesome, wish I could pull that off ~

Dapper Phantom

x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht

User Image

Danke, Liebe. <3 You'll get there. I don't think I could have pulled this off well pre-T. I looked totally young/ridiculous. And I still look young but I'm starting to fit into my own mold better with time.

Mewling Lover

8,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Desideraht
x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht

User Image

Danke, Liebe. <3 You'll get there. I don't think I could have pulled this off well pre-T. I looked totally young/ridiculous. And I still look young but I'm starting to fit into my own mold better with time.
いいえ、Just need to figure out what my mold is lol. I feel more like in limbo atm but i get by

Dapper Phantom

x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht
x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht

User Image

いいえ、Just need to figure out what my mold is lol. I feel more like in limbo atm but i get by
Ahhh, yes. Well the way I'm doing that is I'm basically just letting myself do/wear whatever I want, no matter how "ridiculous" it might seem. I'm chasing my dream because it can't hurt me; it can only help me discover myself further. It is SO liberating to just go out and do it.

Mewling Lover

8,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Desideraht
x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht
x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht

User Image

Ahhh, yes. Well the way I'm doing that is I'm basically just letting myself do/wear whatever I want, no matter how "ridiculous" it might seem. I'm chasing my dream because it can't hurt me; it can only help me discover myself further. It is SO liberating to just go out and do it.
i guess that's nice

Dapper Phantom

x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht
i guess that's nice
I'm not trying to make you feel bad-- I'm trying to encourage you, damn it! D:< GO YONDER! SPREADETH THY WINGS.

Mewling Lover

8,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Desideraht
x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht
i guess that's nice
I'm not trying to make you feel bad-- I'm trying to encourage you, damn it! D:< GO YONDER! SPREADETH THY WINGS.
oh sorry I didn't mean to come off that way, im inherently dark and depressed sounding even over the internet lol * pops up like grey speckled wings*

Dapper Phantom

x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht
x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht
i guess that's nice
oh sorry I didn't mean to come off that way, im inherently dark and depressed sounding even over the internet lol * pops up like grey speckled wings*
Oh, I see. For a long time I wanted to seem "dark" and "sullen" but the truth is that it feels too try-hard. On me, anyway. So I try to just relax. Plus the more goth people I hang around the more I realize most of them are easy going, and the whole "dark attitude" isn't needed.

Aged Regular

I've never met an alternative person I couldn't make grin.
emotion_8c

Mewling Lover

8,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Desideraht
x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht
x_Magnus Bane_x
Desideraht
i guess that's nice
Oh, I see. For a long time I wanted to seem "dark" and "sullen" but the truth is that it feels too try-hard. On me, anyway. So I try to just relax. Plus the more goth people I hang around the more I realize most of them are easy going, and the whole "dark attitude" isn't needed.
yea i just sound like that by nature, i can force happiness and stuff for work but it sounds fake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff