Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Loiterer

Corrupted Coco
I don't understand the difference, as mentioned in my later posts. I still don't understand the difference but GuardianCenturi explained a little more, enough so that I stopped being curious about it anyway.

I personally think you're being insulted over something not worth being insulted about. I had a question, I was unsure about the answer, I went to the community who would be most likely to know the answer and you don't even bother answering, you just call me an idiot.

People will remain ignorant if they don't ask the "stupid" questions.

That all aside, I'd really rather just drop it now. GuardianCentauri explained it well enough, and I made that post last night (my timezone is rather wonky). Considering all that has happened today (A taste of it being in the start of my last post), I really just don't care anymore.

I'd like to move on, and just forget everything from today and yesterday.
I'm sorry I offended you.

Liberal Receiver

GuardianCentauri
Umbral_Necropolitan
I don't wear a bikini bottom neither does my gf, we both wear shorts although mine are longer than hers. Seeing as they were my first GF's swim trunks before I got them, I don't see an issue with wearing boy trunks. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Really? Wow. I don't think I've ever seen any women wear trunks before. It's encouraging to hear that some wear them, though, just for more variety. Like, are they actually men's trunks or do some stores have trunks made for women? I just find so many of the guy's stuff to be so awfully huge and bulky.

Of course, the water alters all that so that it hugs the body once wet, ugh. >_<

Yes, there are, well, sort of. They're a lot shorter.
Umbral_Necropolitan

********, you're pretty as a lady and were hot when presented like a guy. (I'm sure you'd be classified as hot as a girl if I went for girls, but I don't <_< )

Shy Seeker

Corrupted Coco

I have a pretty good idea where the heated emotion in this is coming from for you and Navi, believe me. I've unfortunately already faced my share of people who seem fairly hostile to the very concept of transsexuality and all but deny its existence, if not outright denying it point blank too. One was actually a really, really, really close personal friend at one point, and I found that a long, drawn-out debate with her on the subject really depressed me and made me disappointed that someone so incredibly liberal and supportive of the rights of groups who are oppressed and what not in sooooo many other arenas could be so biased against our little community and lack any understanding of it no matter how many people have tried to explain it to her soooo many times over the years. x_x

I also read Germaine Greer's The Whole Woman about six months ago, and her single chapter about us is... well it almost made me cry. To be honest, some of her arguments were interesting to me from an intellectual standpoint, but she also made several low-blows that were completely unfair and definitely not professional, like insinuating near the start that we all have a serious mental illness (and not in terms of gender dysphoria - it sounds like what people used to say about those who are gay, you know?) and finishing off the chapter by making a comparison between us and rapists. Nice, real nice. >_<

So my point here is that there's a stark contrast between that and what Q is asking/saying. He's still one of us for starters, so it's not like everything that we go through is alien to him, obviously, which is part of the problem with the people mentioned above since they don't personally know what it's like and haven't experienced it. And he's right in that there is nothing wrong with being honest and asking questions. This is a support thread after all, and part of our job is to educate people, including ourselves and each other, without resorting to ridicule or harrassment.

In summary, I understand your annoyance at this kind of thing in general, but please tone it down, okay? Q has even apologized for ruffling feathers several times now. Believe me, most of the people who really bug me with stuff like this never do that. It makes a big difference.

Bornes

Ugh, yikes. It sounds like you went through a ton of awful drama on so many different levels over such a short period of time. sad

Anyways, I'm glad to hear that he turned out to be okay and didn't commit suicide, but I'd sure feel deeply betrayed about all the cheating too, god. I take it from your wording at the end of "ex-bf" that you did officially break up with him? I've known other people who had significant others who went down the suicidal or claiming to be suicidal path every time they came close to a spliting of the relationship. As much as I would be truly concerned for their well-being, I'd also feel resentful and used if I were continually put on the guilt train about it. confused

Ah okay, thanks for showing me another example! ^^

Loiterer

GuardianCentauri

Ugh, yikes. It sounds like you went through a ton of awful drama on so many different levels over such a short period of time. sad

Anyways, I'm glad to hear that he turned out to be okay and didn't commit suicide, but I'd sure feel deeply betrayed about all the cheating too, god. I take it from your wording at the end of "ex-bf" that you did officially break up with him? I've known other people who had significant others who went down the suicidal or claiming to be suicidal path every time they came close to a spliting of the relationship. As much as I would be truly concerned for their well-being, I'd also feel resentful and used if I were continually put on the guilt train about it. confused

He's done this before and I found out about it, but it was only one other person and the circumstances were a little different. So we got over it and moved on.

This new thing, he was dating someone else for 8 months in an LDR, and I would continually ask about it, and he would continually deny it. Well she came over to meet us, and he said she was a ********, and I was ok with that, but then when she got here, it was clear they were very romantically involved. After a week of both of us being lied to, to our faces, about his relationship with the other one of us, I wrote a note directly to the other girl. Then s**t blew up even more than it had already.

I learned that not only was he also dating her, but another girl I knew about but wasn't suspecting, and on top of that, probably other people we both didn't know about. He was giving ALL of us the same lines, about how he wanted to marry us and s**t, and lying to each of us.

I had broken up with him during this 7 day drama fest maybe 3 days before this happened, so the relationship was already dead to me by the time the note happened. Also, I had been on the fence about breaking up with him for about 2 months prior to this, for other reasons.

So this big ******** happens, and the girl that's here and I become somewhat friends, and everyone has broken up with him, and we actually had a decent time last night at the end of it.

But I'm getting REALLY ANNOYED at everyone sending ME "don't be suicidal!!" messages, when THIS ENTIRE TIME, I have NOT shown ANY signs of being suicidal. Are you ******** kidding me??

I realize I'm kind of pre-disposed to killing myself a lot, but I have NEVER, and WILL NEVER kill myself over a ******** relationship. I'm sorry, it's just not on the list of things that have ever made me want to off myself. I am perfectly fine with being single. stare

Anyway, so I thought I was over the whole ordeal.
I am never getting in a romantic relationship with him ever again, though honestly we'll likely still remain best friends (but I'm re-thinking this as well. I need more time to sit on it, really).

BUT, and this is what really ******** angers me, the girl that's here is here for 3 more days on vacation right. Despite ALL THIS, despite the fact that he's cheated on her with TWO PEOPLE RIGHT NOW, and ONE MORE in the past, she made up with him in one day and is now calling herself his girlfriend again.

Way to ruin ******** everything.

Not only am I kinda jealous (whatever, can't help that), but it means that this liar goes totally unpunished for his actions and gets exactly what he wanted (because reportedly[from him] he loved her the most).

What also angers the ******** out of me is that despite crying every night about being cheated on this entire two week vacation, and despairing about her "having nobody" and that's why she had my ex-bf over facebook, despite all this ******** drama, she has the nerve to say she's independent and doesn't need anybody.

Yeah, SO independent. That's why you cry about having nobody and then get back together in the same day with this wonderous cheater, amiright? rolleyes
I'm just waiting for this "new" relationship to fail so hardcore. Because she's become a controlling b***h due to circumstances. She reads all his fb everything now, blocks some of the past gfs (not me thouhg, she thinks I'm pretty cool.. whatever) from his page... Etc., etc.

Even if he hadn't cheated on her, she's now making it a hugely toxic relationship by controlling everything he does and who he talks to.

Shy Seeker

Bornes

Wow... It's so blatantly obvious to such a degree that he's been cheating and lying to everyone and displaying a long-standing pattern of it too, so I don't understand why on earth she would want to get back together with him, and yeah, so quickly to boot. Those kind of decisions have never made sense to me, geez.

You're definitely making the correct choice. Because by the way this guy sounds, she'll be the one likely having to deal with this kind of s**t again X months or years down the road, and you'll be totally free of it and hopefully find someone waaaay better at some point too. 3nodding

Loiterer

GuardianCentauri

Wow... It's so blatantly obvious to such a degree that he's been cheating and lying to everyone and displaying a long-standing pattern of it too, so I don't understand why on earth she would want to get back together with him, and yeah, so quickly to boot. Those kind of decisions have never made sense to me, geez.
Because she's needy and co-dependent and aside from being ******** awful at communicating in a relationship, he's an amazing guy?
I don't blame her honestly.

Doesn't make me any less infuriated and judgmental, though.
Quote:

You're definitely making the correct choice. Because by the way this guy sounds, she'll be the one likely having to deal with this kind of s**t again X months or years down the road, and you'll be totally free of it and hopefully find someone waaaay better at some point too. 3nodding
Thank you. It's refreshing to hear that.
From the way things were going on facebook, I turned out to be the "on eon the side" this entire time that "should've known better". They're not saying it directly but they're implying it heavily.

Maybe I should've known better, but I'm the one he's been in the relationship with FOR THE LONGEST(me- 2 years. Her-8 months). I'm also the only one he's LIVED WITH.
So to imply that I'm the crazy dependent one is ******** ridiculous.

Luckily, nobody that knows both of us (the guy and I) personally are implying these things. They've stayed completely out of it because they know better. They also know the guy and I have really been distancing because of similar issues in the past anyway, so I'm sure they figured we'd fail eventually.

Anyway, slightly related, I just went ahead and deleted facebook. I never use it anyway and this just proves the point about drama. So in 14 days, account gone! ******** all of you!

EDIT:
I have such conflicting emotions about this whole thing.
I'm still jealous of her, because I loved the guy and I still do, and she knows this (and has mentioned it). But now it's clearly not my business anymore. And I know it's not my business anymore, so I really shouldn't care if they're together or not.

********, I don't even care about her and her trouble. I'm just feeling protective over my ex-, I don't think he needs another needy toxic b***h in his life. Why should I care? He reaps what he sows? See? ******** conflicted.

To make this all trans-related, and to wrap it all up in a nice depressing bow, he told me he could never be my boyfriend (if I were a boy). That was kind of heartbreaking. I figured it was too good to be true when he accepted me and that I was getting a sex change and all that.

He told me that, for a good long time he was really trying to, and he was really giving it a shot, at trying to be gay, but he just can't ever be gay. That was even more heartbreaking, because it's been one of my fears that he confirmed about people in general.

You think I want to be gay, either?
(sorry, gay people)

I didn't go through the "Oh god I'm a huge f**, I should kill myself" phase when I figured it out I'd be a gay man because I actually accepted myself!! I did it because I'm actually REALLY ******** AFRAID and I think I'm still quite homophobic (of myself). And knowing that there was somebody else (him) who was seemingly going through the same feelings was comforting.

BUT NOPE.
HUGE LIAR.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Makes me wonder if he EVER went through the same feelings, or if I was just alone the entire time in ignorance.

Hallowed Wench

GuardianCentauri
Germaine Greer

That b***h needs to be hanged by her thumbs. I don't know where people get the idea that transwomen are failed men but that s**t needs to stop. Also the bit about the uterus and ovaries was wrong, I would rather have a complete female anatomy over what is medically possible. emotion_donotwant

Hallowed Wench

[********, you're pretty as a lady and were hot when presented like a guy. (I'm sure you'd be classified as hot as a girl if I went for girls, but I don't <_< )Thanks. redface

Loiterer

So I'm sure nobody wants to hear about my continuing issue.
But I'm going to post it anyway. Sorry.

So the whole thing about being gay and trans just got to me way too hard, and I drank out of my mind. Due to auto-refill via postal mail prescription of zoloft... That I never took... I have several bottles of zoloft just kind of chilling. Last month or so I got super suicidal and looked up what exactly was the lethal dose of zoloft so I could OD properly. Found it, counted out all my pills, and I had enough to OD and actually die. SCIENCE!
I was happy, I set aside the information for later.

Well today rolls around, and I drink myself into pretty much a stupor. I relent that I'll never be a man, I'll never be man enough, I don't want to be a flipping f*****t, the only person here in Japan that considers me a guy has been lying to me about other s**t, so how can I believe him that he actually thought I was a guy too?
Everyone "mistakes" me as a guy, and all my friends call me male pronouns out in town when I ask, but they only do it because they think it's funny to point out I have a vag later. And I play along like it's funny, because, you know, considering my situation (military and all) wtf else am I going to do?

So anyway, drink myself into a stupor, and start pulverizing pills. Keep in mind this is over 300+ pills that need to be turned into powder. And I'm ******** drunk off my a**, so I'm not really doing it properly.

At some point, in some small moment of clarity, I call somebody to babysit me. We talk for several hours, my pill pulverizing gets put to the wayside, I momentarily feel better. But they don't actually give me any real advice on how to deal with any of my feelings, so as soon as they leave, I'm back to square one. Pulverizing pills and crying my eyes out and drinking more because I'll never be a man and I'm a fairy f*****t.

So the ex-fiance comes home and he walks in on me doing all this. And it's just me and him, and I ******** blow it, I spill my guts, on how he was the only one that ever respected me, and because he ******** up, he lied about everything, I can't even trust that he actually thought of me as a guy, and now I'm just sitting here binding and wearing my fake p***s, and I'm going to die a ******** woman because ******** it, I'll never be a man.

We talk for a long time. And its mostly me just sitting there listening to him like a ********, while he talks about how much he ******** up and this is all his fault, and that I'm more of a man than he'll ever be, he'll always be there for me (as a friend) and that all we've been through together, I've been his rock this whole time. And all the s**t we've been through, I have huge balls, and those balls don't need to be physical, they can be metaphorical. And that no matter what becomes of us, because of all this drama, he'll be there for me (as a friend), that we're brothers, and how I had always wanted to be part of a gang/brotherhood/etc. I have it, I don't realize it but I have it, and I earned it, because I'm more of a man than a lot of people, and it's sad that I don't realize how strong I really am.

And I'm sitting there, and I'm just slowly going dead inside, because I want to believe him, I really do. But I can't because he lied about everything else and I can't tell if he's just feeding me a bunch of BS or not so I don't ******** kill myself in front of him.

Either way, I don't necessarily feel any better. But I'm sitting here trying to sober up now by eating a bunch of rice. I'm staring at all the pills I've already pulverized and the pills that are still whole. And I'm sitting here, and I'm wondering, wtf am I doing.

And I'm typing this here because I have nobody else. I try to remain strong for everybody else. I put on a happy face for everybody else. I try, I really try. I come off a lot stronger/happier than I really am. And I'm not going to kill myself tonight.

I just want to know that somebody else out there identifies with this somehow, in some way.
That I'm not really alone in this.
That I'm not really as ******** up as I think I am?

Invisible Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Bornes
I just want to know that somebody else out there identifies with this somehow, in some way.
That I'm not really alone in this.
That I'm not really as ******** up as I think I am?

I'm MtF but I know how you feel and I've experienced this firsthand. Growing up with an alcoholic, drug addicted, bigot, and borderline personality disorder father that verbally tortured me when I was little made me create an entire person to be. I lived as that man for 23 years. He has his own thoughts and feelings, his own goals, sex drive, and likes and dislikes. I spent my entire life trying to live up to that male persona, taking bits and pieces from book characters, people I met, and my own made up fiction characters to make this person. I tried so hard to be a man that I even joined the USMC to try and fix myself.

Now that's not to say I know exactly how it feels for you. But I've been there. I've spent years of my life trying to be that man I was "supposed to be" and pushing those other parts of me away. Now I have to unlearn all that, every bit, and sometimes I still fall back into that personality because it's "safe" and such.

I don't have a job, I have no insurance, and no money. I'm running out of hormones and surgery isn't any closer. And yeah, it feels like I'll never make it, and some days I have a hard time getting out of bed. A lot of times I think about killing myself too. But if I don't keep living I wont make it.

And as far as being a gay man goes, who really cares? Not only can you be gay in the military now but gender roles have slowly come closer together. You don't have to be flaming queer to be gay and you can enjoy girly things and be straight. So don't dwell on that stuff. Spend some time sitting down and thinking about the men you like, the ones you think are really cool, and the ones you look up to. You'll find the man you're supposed to be that way.

Unless you're 40 years old with money put in the bank and saved up it's a slow process for those of us who didn't start when we were like 15 or younger. It's long, it's painful, nerve wracking, and absolutely horrifying. But if there's any reason to live and finish our transitions it's so everyone after us will have an easier time. They'll be able to say, "yeah, he did it, and she did it, and I can do it". We'll be able to tell them, "Yeah, we lost some relationships, some of our sanity, and stood on the edge of a cliff for a while. But we made it."
Crimsonkirie

Unless you're 40 years old with money put in the bank and saved up it's a slow process for those of us who didn't start when we were like 15 or younger. It's long, it's painful, nerve wracking, and absolutely horrifying. But if there's any reason to live and finish our transitions it's so everyone after us will have an easier time. They'll be able to say, "yeah, he did it, and she did it, and I can do it". We'll be able to tell them, "Yeah, we lost some relationships, some of our sanity, and stood on the edge of a cliff for a while. But we made it."

Absolutely inspiring.

Shy Seeker

Umbral_Necropolitan
That b***h needs to be hanged by her thumbs. I don't know where people get the idea that transwomen are failed men but that s**t needs to stop. Also the bit about the uterus and ovaries was wrong, I would rather have a complete female anatomy over what is medically possible. emotion_donotwant

Ouch. Well to be honest, although she's not my favourite of all the feminist writers that I've read (I think maybe it's her writing style?), Greer has made a lot of good points in other areas that she's written about, and I admit that I can't completely discount some of the stuff she wrote about in that chapter specifically. Other than that, though, I actually really appreciate the fact that in many parts of the book she takes a strong stance for women outside of traditionally "women's work" and women in developing nations and how feminism can't really move forward with making progress if we're all buying cheap clothing made in sweatshops by poor women in developing nations.

Going back to the chapter in question, though, I'm concerned about a statistic she mentioned from the 70's on half of all post-op women having complications after surgery. I hope the rate of complications has gone down significantly since then. It's difficult to find reliable studies on this kind of stuff since we're so few in number compared to running studies on the general population, in terms of trying to find information for myself to judge my own options I mean.

I get the sense that she failed to use enough newer sources, though. I mean, she quoted Janice Raymond, which might be from her 70's book, and mentioned at least one or two statistics from the same decade. It kind of makes her information dated and thereby her resulting analysis inaccurate on some of the latest techniques medically and latest issues within the community too perhaps.

I knew what you meant about the uterus and ovaries part even before I went back and checked the book again; that line stood out to me as inaccurate the first time I read it too. I know for a fact from having read other detailed books on the subject that there have been some women out there who volunteered for experimental transplants of those organs, especially of the ovaries. It's totally understandable. How could Greer miss the possible advantage of us suddenly having the necessary organs for our bodies to produce the hormones we need rather than continually paying for prescriptions of artificially made medications to take for the rest of our lives? Especially considering that she made that exact point later on in the chapter about us entering "into a lifelong relationship with the medical establishment". And same thing with the advantage of having a real uterus since that would theoretically negate the need to dilate for the rest of one's life for the surgically created v****a since it often loses depth or closes up otherwise. Now as to the experimental transplants, as I recall, they typically haven't worked, probably in part due to rejection by the people's bodies to the foreign tissues, and that's why the medical establishment haven't pursued transplants as a standard procedure. Ideally, knowing the current risks, I don't think I'd be inclined to try a transplant myself until science can somehow come up with a way to generate the necessary organs out of my own biological tissues so that my immune system won't attack them. However, I'm not sure if that's even possible since I presumably have XY chromosomes. At any rate, yes, Greer certainly missed the mark on that one since there have been trans women who have risked their lives to try implantation of female sex organs.

I also take issue with her continual references to trans sex workers in the chapter as being indicative of the wider community as well as painting us as only doing much or all of transition for sexual aims. I'm rather disappointed by that because by doing so, she hasn't really done much better than the way mainstream media and TV shows have portrayed us over the past several decades (playing up the sex worker angle in many cases, for instance). With her extensive and knowledgeable background in other areas, I would expect better of her to dig deeper past that superficial crap and try to see other parts of the community that don't revolve around that.

Bornes

Hey, I'm glad you didn't go through with any of that. It depresses me just to hear you talk about considering and coming so close to committing suicide. sad I hope you're able to pull out of this and find the strength to keep going despite all the difficulties around you in your life.

I totally know what you mean about the constantly being treated as the wrong gender by other people locally. I've had it so many times where people initially refer to me as female but then say "Oh sorry sir". I really hate the words sir and mister in particular. I can put up with regular male pronouns if necessary, but I really hate those two. Maybe it's the formality and old-fashioned-ness of them on top of their being masculine terms. I dunno. So frustrating, though. >_<

That sucks about more troubles with the ex. I can understand your reluctance to believe him. If it were me, with my trust completely shattered like that, I would be questioning everything he'd be saying too, including the trans stuff. When you said that he came home, are you two still living together? Is he in the process of moving out or something?

Also, is there a local trans support group that you could go to? I think that having some local assistance and emotional comfort might go a long way, especially if it were with other people who were FtM. I'm not sure of the specifics of your current role in the military. Are you stationed somewhere where it would be hard or impossible to reach such a group?

At any rate, continue to know that you're not alone online, in this support thread. heart

Shy Seeker

winnlovesyou
Crimsonkirie

Absolutely inspiring.

Agreed ^^

Dapper Phantom

That Is All
Desideraht
No, you are not the only one. You are just talking to the wrong people. We are transsexual. We are the transgender people who need a sex change. You are a transgender person who is not transsexual. It's simple really.

I still detest that you call transition "mutilation". It leads me to believe you have some fundamentalist/traditional reasons for being against it.

I'm not entirely sure, but I'm assuming from her first comment that by "mutilation", she does not mean transition. I think she's referring to self-harm.
I took it as transition because of the way it was worded.

GuardianCentauri
Desideraht
I have to stay in town for about a week, and since I'm the one having the surgery, I can't drive, even if I rented a car for a few days or something, which wouldn't be too bad (cost-wise). So I'd need someone who's willing to go with me. My family already flipped out and said they can't do it, and my BF is kind of a deadbeat and can't drive. I can't drive either but he has more opportunities to learn. No one will let me use their car to take the test. His parents will let him. :/ But anyway, everyone seems to avoid it so I'll likely have to do this alone, which is terrifying. I'd be in San Francisco and the safest/cheapest way is to get a hotel out of town. I have no idea how I'm going to manage this. I HATE taxis, they almost always over charge and try to rip you off...

Gah, that's rough. And yeah, cabs are hella expensive, omg. I avoid them entirely whenever possible. x_x

Hmm... How many times would you have to go back and forth between your hotel and the hospital/clinic where the surgery is being done? How many nights would you be staying? Would it still be more expensive to get a hotel in town when you might be able to offset the increased hotel expenses by taking transit instead of a taxi or something like that?
I believe I will need to go a couple times, like at least once for consulting, pre-surgery preparation surgery itself, and post-surgery check up... I'm guessing 2-4 visits? I also would be in San Francisco, so I'd love to be able to get around a little. I would be staying 7-10 days. Generally it's better to get a room out of town because in SF the cheaper places are really uh... ghetto-ish. Like they're in bad shape and full of prostitutes.

That Is All
Desideraht
Any MtFs know about this? Did you ever go through a weird stage where you were a stinky, obnoxious gay boy before you settled down and transitioned?

Er, no, not quite... I've always presented as a masculine, yet metrosexual straight guy. I was that quiet, well-dressed boy who kinda kept to himself and didn't really get along with anyone. I did keep my hair long whenever I could, but I washed it everyday, and I don't think that qualified me as a "stinky, obnoxious gay boy".

Also, I like to smell as good as possible, thank you very much. B.O. is just gross. talk2hand
Yeah, this kid doesn't bathe. Smells like s**t. Not like, BO. Literally, s**t. I thought his baby brother needed a change until I realized it was him.

SSGI
Oh, yes, swimming. Let me get something to hide my breasts.

I love being in water. This is the first summer that I'll be binding, so I'm rather nervous.

Other than that, things have been going well for me.
My best advice to you is use a looser binder rather than a tighter one. If you can't breathe fully while swimming you can sink or run out of breath while swimming. Rash guards are excellent for this. 3nodding

Corrupted Coco
Bornes
So...
... Pardon my randomness here....

... Is there a difference between a 100% 24/7 crossdresser and a transperson?
And if so, what is it?

I'd imagine the area to be really, really grey. If you're crossdressing 24/7, almost seems like you should just transition out of convenience.

Are you ******** kidding me?
I tried to reply but couldn't come up with something that didn't come out like this, lol.

Adorable Fisher

I have a question about binders. Today, I went out and kept seeing myself in the city's plate-glass windows and wanting to throw up or put a gun to my head. So I need something to help me keep my sanity.

Will a binder work for somebody who has ginormous, like ginoooormous breasts? I'm pretty slender otherwise, which is a problem (I literally look like a twig that's gonna snap in half). What would a binder look like on me? Would it even work? x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff